Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

And what exactly is iheart music awards? never heard of that. google gives me a radio station? why is it then broadcasted in tv?
is that only promotion for american people?

i dont get it.

iHeartRadio is an internet radio station. They have been around for several years and gotten extremely popular. As a result, they will be airing their own award show for the very first time tomorrow night. It will air live here in the US.

Ok now, let's move on! We should appreciate these precious moments! Moments of anticipation and surprises! We're supposed to be one big family!
Oh definitely! I can't wait for the single to be actually released!

Guys, just to make it clear for myself, the LNFGS we've had before - is there a version with absolutely no background noise?
Cause the way I check for new leaks is I go to russian social network Vkontakte and check it in audiofiles - russian fans always upload new stuff there to share it. And there's some version that is a bit different (mainly in quality - it sounds really sharp and clean) to what I've heard like 3 or 4 years ago (the last time I listened to this song)
So, again, does it have any background noise? Or I'd rather say, it there a version that doesn't sound analog-tapeish? Well, if you understand what I mean

Last edited:
Guys, just to make it clear for myself, the LNFGS we've had before - is there a version with absolutely no background noise?
Cause the way I check for new leaks is I go to russian social network Vkontakte and check it in audiofiles - russian fans always upload new stuff there to share it. And there's some version that is a bit different (mainly in quality - it sounds really sharp) to what I've heard like 3 or 4 years ago (the last time I listened to this song)
So, again, does it have any background noise? Or I'd rather say, it there a version that doesn't sound analog-tapeish? Well, if you understand what I mean

i know & had 2 versions of that song.
the 1983 original version and the 2010 version.
the 2010 version was intended for "Michael" and sounded much clearer and has some corrections concerning the pitch.

the instruments were the same on both.

Oh, ok, thank you. Might be just 2010 version then.
Though I feel it might be the same one that's going to be released

That's my biggest fear.
I can imagine that people would think, that the rest of the album is exactly weak as the single.
But, i haven't heard the new version yet, so........maybe it is a great song.

I can hardly imagine it being weak. I absolutely love the Demo.

Heck...all I know is that I am SSOOOOO excited for the release !!!! Come on tomorrow hurry up and get here!!!..lol..:-D

It's 3 hour show. I wonder when they will show it the middle or right at the end? I saw a commercial for this today.

:fortuneteller: I can see it ... :fortuneteller: it'll be premiered at the end of the show ... :fortuneteller: the music video is starring Michael Jackson ... :fortuneteller: it is a collage of material unearthed from the archives ... :fortuneteller: Michael plays the piano ... :fortuneteller: OH NO! mistakenly the video is dubbed with the piano only original demo recording ... :fortuneteller: BUT the audience get crazy ... :fortuneteller: the single will be certified Platinum multiple times in the US

:fortuneteller: I can see it ... :fortuneteller: it'll be premiered at the end of the show ... :fortuneteller: the music video is starring Michael Jackson ... :fortuneteller: it is a collage of material unearthed from the archives ... :fortuneteller: Michael plays the piano ... :fortuneteller: OH NO! mistakenly the video is dubbed with the piano only original demo recording ... :fortuneteller: BUT the audience get crazy ... :fortuneteller: the single will be certified Platinum multiple times in the US

Nice dream, but I expect nothing though.
Hopefully the media will write very positive about this Album within the next weeks.

The most comments on on MJ-related stuff is about "child-molestation" and "isnt mj dead?"
Lets see what Xscape brings...

The promotion has already started very nice!
And within the following months Sony and MJ will go hand in hand through the streets all over the world, HUGE Deal ;)

And what exactly is iheart music awards? never heard of that. google gives me a radio station? why is it then broadcasted in tv?
is that only promotion for american people?

i dont get it.

This is the first year iHeartRadio Music Awards is doing an awards show that they want to become an annual thing.

Prior and in addition to this, they hold iHeartRadio Music Festivals with big name and up and coming artists.

I personally think its a weak first single, but I haven't heard the new version so i'll wait

I WON'T listen to anything until iHearts even if its a valid leak. Let the show begin! :dancin:

except I have to wait for a day more probably :mello:

Thanks guys.

So Europeans will not be able to see it. great... They should premier it worldwide at least :(
Noone here knows about the single release. And US is not even the strongest market imo.

Give it chance before going off in a sulk! I'm sure there's European promotion set for next week, that said, Sony and Epic aren't dumb, they know this will be all over the net minutes after it airs.

Thanks guys.

So Europeans will not be able to see it. great... They should premier it worldwide at least :(
Noone here knows about the single release. And US is not even the strongest market imo.

Michael was AMERICAN... Makes since to premier here in his HOME. Lay off the Hateraid.

why is everybody surprised?
lnfsg is incomplete, a duet makes it complete.

why is everybody surprised?
lnfsg is incomplete, a duet makes it complete.

I dunno. I like Justin Timberlake but I just can't help but find this a bit of a gimmick... Although just to clarify, I am NOT hating on LNFSG. I still can't wait to hear it and I hope/expect to be pleasantly surprised. :)

I've got the leaked version from a few yrs back. Sounds complete to me.

The iheartradio was lame. Usher is too egotistical. The clip they played was too short. Just let Michael have his time in the sun. His voice doesn't need backup dancers and wanna be KOP dancing to him.

Just purchased it :)

I won't post a video or audio track, but here's a screen shot of my iTunes as I'm listening:

lnfsg-1.png

So it is finally available, at least here on the East Coast in the US. Can't speak for other places.

Last edited:
I like both versions but the JT duet outshines the solo remix by far imo. I can see the duet getting more radio play over the solo remix.

Back