Loving You - Cards, Notes, Wishes, etc.

Re: 5 years without Michael - June 25th

Wing's fly free, but without a heart there is no angel to guide it's way through the heaven's.. life without Michael is like a life without happiness. Everywhere he went, people had endless love for him. Diamonds are fragile, but Michael is unbreakable.

you are always in our hearts.

I grew up with him in terms of hearing his music throughout my years but never went to a concert or saw him live. The last years of his life I didn't know what was going on with him, except was very relieved at the not guilty verdicts in 05. When he died, I was shocked and deeply affected. I watched all the tributes and replays and realized I didn't know much about him or what he had done in terms of music in his last years. I hadn't heard much of the Invincible album at that point.

So I started researching and finding out all kinds of info that wasn't available to me before but was available online. There were many tears shed about what he went through but also lots of happiness to learn more and more and more about him. Also it's been sweet to discover his fans and be part of a fan community.

Many blessings to all MJ fans everywhere and especially on this great forum!!:bow:

Here I was thinking that I could avoid this thread, because everytime someone mentions June to me it's kind of like..I become the same 10 year old I was 5 years ago. I was so young but at the same time I felt like everything stopped for me. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even listen to the radio or watch TV. The only thing I could do is cry. June 25, 2009 is always going to be the worst year for me. EVER.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

tumblr_krf5tzIR6c1qa2e3f.jpg

MISS YOU ENDLESSLY.

I was on MJJKOP site , he used to go to Klien regularly , we were anticipating he would go there that day, I hoped he would bring the kids with him as he used to do . I remembered it like it was yesterday. I still remember the smallest details of that dreadful day. :(

:cry: all I can think is why...:(

That question will stay with me until I die. It's the same question that haunted me when one of my sisters was killed. Natural death, I can kind of deal with and accept. The taking of life unnecessarily bothers me deeply.

There is no logical reason why Mike, my sister, and many other homicide victims should be dead. Rest in Peace to ALL OF THEM. . . :cry:

"There are two kinds of music. One comes from the strings of a guitar, the other from the strings of the heart. One sound comes from a chamber orchestra, the other from the beating of the heart's chamber. One comes from an instrument of graphite and wood, the other from an organ of flesh and blood.

This loftier music I speak of tonight is more pleasing than the notes of the most gifted composers, more moving than a marching band, more harmonious than a thousand voices joined in hymn and more powerful than all the world's percussion instruments combined. That sweet sound of love." - Michael Jackson (Heal The Kids Speech, Carnegie Hall, New York Feb. 2001)

I miss your loving spirit and kind soul on this earth.

Michael will always be missed. I will never forget him. I will never forget that dreadful day, and how long it took me to mourn. I was devastated. It felt like a very close family member just passed but how could that be when I never even met him. He touched me so much with not only his beautiful music but most importantly his beautiful heart that is why I mourned him so much and I will always miss him. He was truly a very special human being; otherworldly.

June is bittersweet for me since it is my birthday month but I have to cope with this somehow and trust in God that he called him home to be with him and the angels where no one and nothing will ever harm him again. I feel his spirit every time I listen to his music and every work he ever did. He is there like he never left- it's soothing and comforting for me and brings a big smile to my face that despite him physically not being here on this Earth he is still very much here in the spirit of his artistry and I'am at peace with that. God bless you Michael and thank you for the love you shared with us and are still sharing with us. I will always love you forever and ever.

Waw, guys your sentiments are so deep, heartfelt, tender and loving that I am deeply touched by it all.

Death is Nothing at All

Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away to the next room.
I am I and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other,
That, we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name.
Speak to me in the easy way
which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone.
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word
that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect.
Without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same that it ever was.
There is absolute unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?

I am but waiting for you.
For an interval.
Somewhere. Very near.
Just around the corner.

All is well.

by Henry Scott Holland(1847-1918)

Beauty-And-The-Beach-michael-jackson-8960701-500-335.jpg

One day, we'll see him again..with the same old beautiful smile, crazy but sexy cool :heart: and he'll be singing the same old songs, Michael can you hear us? We hope that you're proud of us, the MJFam has come a long way..it'll never be the same since you had to go, and the healing process will be long and slow. :cry: that's all of the song I could actually type before bursting into tears. This isn't fair.

^Very beautiful!!

Michael Jackson memorial place in Best, The Netherlands
BpLsxzsCQAAHKXx.png:large

I get sad right around my birthday (June 17) because it was 8 days later that we lost Michael and my life has never been the same sense.:(

Is the Estate going to do something special on June 25th?

Michael ♚ Jackson @WeloveyouMJJ · 3 h.

5 Years ago today; Michael Jackson is seen with children Prince & Paris Jackson
outside a studio in LA, June 3 2009

BpOIlQnIUAAHiNR.jpg:large

Missing you...

I think it will take me a long time to accept that he is gone (if indeed I will ever be able to). Even today it seems just as unbelievable as when we first heard the news. Can't believe it was 5 years ago already. It's just like a really bad nightmare every time I think about it.

At least Xscape allows some "escapism".

It is still difficult. I lost my father on June 3, 2010 and my pet that I had for 12 years died on JUne 3, 2009 three week before MJ's death so the month of June is very hard for me.

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/06/can_you_moon-walk_like_mike_tr.html

Spirit of Michael Jackson Dance Contest To Be Held At Juneteenth Celebration

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — Live music, children’s activities, dance and karaoke contests and much more will be part of the family-friendly festivities Saturday, June 7, at the 18th annual Juneteenth Culture Fest at Kelly Ingram Park.
The oldest known commemoration of the end of slavery in the United States, Juneteenth dates to June 19, 1865. The Birmingham Civil Rights Institute has been hosting the local celebration for 18 years.

But a new addition to this year’s activities will likely garner special attention.

“We have added a special contest to the agenda this year,” said Ahmad Ward, BCRI’s head of education and exhibitions. “To pay tribute to the fifth anniversary of the death of the legendary Michael Jackson, we are featuring a ‘Spirit of Michael Jackson Dance Contest.’ The person who can best emulate the look and dance movements of the King of Pop will win $150 in cash.”...

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

- MICHAEL JACKSON -

10329238_678299882207699_7324910955843239868_n.jpg

Just yesterday i saw the video to Clare Maguire's "The Last Dance" for Michael Jackson

"I've got my light in my hands and your love in my heart. I'll save my last dance for you, my friend." "I will kiss your crown when life takes me down..."

? "Clare wrote this song in mourning for Michael Jackson; after reading on the Internet some "distasteful comments" about one of her childhood heroes the day after he died, she went to her studio with one of the best songwriters and producers an artist can get these days - Fraser T. Smith - and wrote the lyrics in ten minutes. Evidence of that is clear - "You were the first man to move me", "I wasn't ready to lose you", referencing the sudden shock of Jackson's passing."
http://unrealityshout.com/blogs/single-review-clare-maguire-the-last-dance

Carla Adams @carlay245 · 7 h.

People Magazine honors Michael Jackson on 5th anniversary of his passing. I found this one at WalMart tonite.
Bpf9aPsIEAAdK_J.jpg:large

It is hard to believe he is gone sometimes. I know he is but it's hard to explain. I think being here and all the projects and everything I feel his presence or something with us. I really wish he was still here. I miss him.

I heard the Rolling Stone magazine isn't pleasant but does anyone have the People one? Thoughts?

Bph1QvUCUAApQFw.jpg

^^ Rolling stones spends full year mocking Michael in every possible ways, then they come out with anniversary issue and finally put Michael on the cover, and the only reason they do so is because they think fans will buy it and keep them afloat. Rolling Stones can phuck off thats all I have to say to them, and People magazine is no better.

I know there are different journalists working on both of the magazines that are nasty piece of work what comes to Michael, and I shouldn't paint the whole magazine with wide brush, but I save my money to buy books and Michael's music, rather than giving any money either of mags.

Back