Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

hey everyone. I have an A for my class week 4 ; have yet to find out week 5 grade. (final grade)

moodyblue97;3008420 said:
I´m here too. I just feel I don´t have anything interesting to say. :huggy:

Same here, unless you guys wanna hear me bitch that I'm sick :lol: :group:

BillieJean84;3008337 said:
hey everyone. I have an A for my class week 4 ; have yet to find out week 5 grade. (final grade)

Well done! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

prismsagainst5live;3008338 said:
noooooooooooooo!

I am here! JUst had a crazy couple of days with uni..I have to read a lot of papers by tomorrow so things are a bit ahhh but I am here!!

:huggy:

Wil make lots of macros at weekend!
Congrats seven on gurl of the week :woohoo:

OK you're forgiven then :cheeky: and thanks :hug:

moodyblue97;3008420 said:
I´m here too. I just feel I don´t have anything interesting to say. :huggy:

LoveYouMoreMJ;3008694 said:
Same here, unless you guys wanna hear me bitch that I'm sick :lol: :group:

Guys, if I posted when I had something interesting to say I'd NEVER post:hysterical:

Naked.jpg

Got my 4 year old niece's birthday party tonight. Not at all looking forward to it. All it is is a bunch of people sitting around with beer bottles in their hands while doing karaoke all night while the kids just run around and do whatever. So inappropriate and saddens me to no end :( I don't even like parties like these let alone for a child's birthday party. It's all about the drinking and BS than the children. I can never even get decent pictures or video cause it's always so close to getting dark out. Damn my sister.

:lmao::hysterical::naughty::ninja::shifty:

I think you guys can guess the drawings I'm thinking of :ph34r:

Got my 4 year old niece's birthday party tonight. Not at all looking forward to it. All it is is a bunch of people sitting around with beer bottles in their hands while doing karaoke all night while the kids just run around and do whatever. So inappropriate and saddens me to no end :( I don't even like parties like these let alone for a child's birthday party. It's all about the drinking and BS than the children. I can never even get decent pictures or video cause it's always so close to getting dark out. Damn my sister.

That's sad when the event is more about the adults than the birthday girl :(

Hey guys!!! :heart: :hug:
I´m so sorry i´m not on as often as i was before...:huggy:
Much has happened, and i´m so busy with school work..
I have fall break this week, but it´s almost over :( ..I´ve been out all the time this week, so that´s why i haven´t been online on msn either :)

BUT i hope you guys are all okay!! and keep Michaeling :heart: ! :D

Macrolings! :jump:

I miss you all! :( I've been busy packing. We just got the confirmation call for our new apartment. :dance: I had a job interview today too. It was for a local pet store. It went very well and I was told I will have a second interview. Yay! :D

:waving: I'll see you all in about a week or so. Or when we're all done packing stuff in the new place. :p

:huggy: Love you all.. and miss you like crazy!

Hey All :hiya:

My throat hurts :( I have been represeting my company at a careers fair and I talked almost solidly for 5 hours :bugeyed

Work has been crap :( I have never worked in any team that has made me feel so unapprecited and unimportant :cry: Unfortunatly my mortgage is bigger than Wales so I can't just leave

I reread Before He Was King this morning and was cheered through all the lovely photos of Michael :wub:

Hey All :hiya:

My throat hurts :( I have been represeting my company at a careers fair and I talked almost solidly for 5 hours :bugeyed

Work has been crap :( I have never worked in any team that has made me feel so unapprecited and unimportant :cry: Unfortunatly my mortgage is bigger than Wales so I can't just leave

I reread Before He Was King this morning and was cheered through all the lovely photos of Michael :wub:

I'm so sorry you're so unhappy right now hon :huggy:

I miss Macroland!:(

I promise I'll be back and hopefully making macros as soon as things over here calm down. Things were calming down for a minute there until unexpected bad news came up with my Dad. Now it's back to being hectic. I'm hoping by next week or the week after things will be better and I'll be able to come back. :D

awww seven :huggy:

careers fair :shock: all those graduates ahhhhh.

Can you not move teams or have a talk with the boss person? :huggy:

I love that book but be careful it doesnt randomly fall apart as it isnt bound very well. Give smudge big :cat::huggy:

One grad had me cornered for about half an hour and I had a queue waiting :bugeyed

Katie, I wish I could move on, have been tryng now for 2 years. Last job I went for, someone doing the same job in another area moved into it. I have tried talking to my bosss but nothing happens. its all talk and nothing changes.

Thanks for the tip on the book and Smudge says thanks :cat:

I'm so sorry you're so unhappy right now hon :huggy:

Thanks Ash :hug:

I miss Macroland!:(

I promise I'll be back and hopefully making macros as soon as things over here calm down. Things were calming down for a minute there until unexpected bad news came up with my Dad. Now it's back to being hectic. I'm hoping by next week or the week after things will be better and I'll be able to come back. :D

We miss you too Moon :hug: Hope all is well

Back