Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

ovulation.jpg

They just did the introduction... it wasn't really a tribute, just a collage of people in the streets singing and dancing to MJ songs.

*phew*
but seriously the Jonas bros? I mean its Michael f*cking Jackson for gods sake :doh:
guess I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow though:sleep:

*phew*
but seriously the Jonas bros? I mean its Michael f*cking Jackson for gods sake :doh:
guess I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow though:sleep:

Yeah, that's Europe for you.. anyway I wouldn't be 100% happy unless Mike did his own introduction :sigh:

I'm back:waving:
Well kinda, I was just asked to go run another errand...honestly:doh: It would be nice if they asked me these things before I drove back home :lol:
Well I finished my first little MJ story. There's some dirty stuff, but it's more of a classy type, I dunno.
I'll be back and if anyone wants to see it just tell me ;)

I'm back:waving:
Well kinda, I was just asked to go run another errand...honestly:doh: It would be nice if they asked me these things before I drove back home :lol:
Well I finished my first little MJ story. There's some dirty stuff, but it's more of a classy type, I dunno.
I'll be back and if anyone wants to see it just tell me ;)

Moooooooooooon you know me girl:ph34r:

*I love this thread!!! Just wish it would have started years before so Michael could have a laugh with all this, cause this is so hilarious*

:hug: :wub: :yes:

Back