Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Sorry my internet connection went out!

7saucywinks.gif

Last year Melissa helped me with the Christmas Macros because I don't know how to make macros and my computer is slow! I would like to do the 8th and the 11th with someone's help please! Thank you! :)

6 Riley
7 Seven
8 April
9 Moon
10 Riley
11 April
12 Katie
13 Katie
14 Katie
15 Moon
16 Moon
17 Riley
18 Moon
19 Riley
20 Moon
23 Riley
24 Charlie
25 Charlie

Is Moon able to help you April? Do you need help from me?

6 Riley
7 Seven
8 April
9 Moon
10 Riley
11 April
12 Katie
13 Katie
14 Katie
15 Moon
16 Moon
17 Riley
18 Moon
19 Riley
20 Moon
23 Riley
24 Charlie
25 Charlie

Is Moon able to help you April? Do you need help from me?

I am not sure because I know she is busy with work and I don't want to overwhelm her and I know she is sick too! I have ideas for the ones I am doing! Yes I could use help from you or Moon! My ideas for the 8th to be Michael Jackson gave me eight smiles! For the 11th to be 11 winks!

I am not sure because I know she is busy with work and I don't want to overwhelm her and I know she is sick too! I have ideas for the ones I am doing! Yes I could use help from you or Moon! My ideas for the 8th to be Michael Jackson gave me eight smiles! For the 11th to be 11 winks!

Send me a link to the pics you want to use and I will do them for you.

Here are the ones for the 8th and the 11th from April.

It is my fault they are so late! :blush:

8stunningsmiles.jpg

How is everyone doing today :happy:

I'm really confused. All the new temp cashiers aren't scheduled for the week of Christmas on. So we all thought we're being let go. So I've talked to lots of people and someone said oh if you aren't scheduled it's your last week. Another person said we're keeping 2 cashiers and said me and another girl. Have the next two days off so hopefully they figure out what they want so I can figure out if I get to be happy again and keep the job or get highly aggravated and have to go do a million job applications again to find yet another job. :giggle: Wish me luck please:D

Thank you Seven! It is ok that they were late! :hug:

How is everyone doing today :happy:

I'm really confused. All the new temp cashiers aren't scheduled for the week of Christmas on. So we all thought we're being let go. So I've talked to lots of people and someone said oh if you aren't scheduled it's your last week. Another person said we're keeping 2 cashiers and said me and another girl. Have the next two days off so hopefully they figure out what they want so I can figure out if I get to be happy again and keep the job or get highly aggravated and have to go do a million job applications again to find yet another job. :giggle: Wish me luck please:D

Lots of luck Moon :hug:

lol i love the way you add Thriller and Bad together! lol love it! THRAD~!~ hahaha but tis true that era is very sexy

Back