Madonna Appreciation thread - For fans

... what could have been like if... michael had been here...
I will not get over it that he missed his best career time and wasted his last (10-15) years with ridiculous things.

Madonna will go down in history as the most successful and most iconic concert artist ever.
I have always wondered why he or his management or promotion advisors never created such monstrous stages like for U2, Rolling Stones... or Madonna.

:cry:

Pictures and vids of Madonna's sold out opening night in Tel Aviv:

20120531-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-opening-02.jpg

12-05-31-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-opening-night-0044.jpg

12-05-31-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-opening-night-0046.jpg

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree that the MDNA tour is like the Sticky & Sweet Tour. Yes, the cheerleader costume looks bad, but everything else is amazing. The Nobody Knows Me interlude is one of the best things she has ever done, so is the Justify My Love Interlude. And the opening is very typical of Madonna, very provocative!

I think I'm being very picky with Madonna. I expected something like the "Confessions Tour" which was a great tour and perfect/glamorous from beginning to end. Yes, I'm a little disappointed with the new tour because I expected more. :( Madonna could do better. From everything I've seen so far, what I really liked was the Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Revolver, Like A Prayer and Celebration..... :fear:

I will not get over it that he missed his best career time and wasted his last (10-15) years with ridiculous things.

Wasted his last years with ridiculous things? Excuse me? HIStory Tour, Blood On The Dance Floor, Invincible? Raising children? GETTING SUED and being crucified by an entire nation?! Those are not ridiculous things. None of what happened to him in the last decade of his life was something he just decided to do.

Madonna will go down in history as the most successful and most iconic concert artist ever.
I have always wondered why he or his management or promotion advisors never created such monstrous stages like for U2, Rolling Stones... or Madonna.

I remember watching Bucharest '92 Man In The Mirror the other day, thinking: "wow, the guy is in a simple white shirt with simple black pants and on a stage with no special set or anything, yet people go crazy, cry, smile, are in awe, as if on another planet and are having the time of their lives!"

The thing about Michael is that he had such a charisma and presense on the stage that even without "monstrous stages" his concerts were HUGE! Just think of the audience, people crying, fainting left and right - not just girls, guys too. That's because of his charisma and stage presence and talent. It would have been interesting for Michael to have "monstrous stages", but he didn't really need that. He was the main attraction of his concerts, not his stage.

^ It's true that he didn't need all the glitz and glamour to captivate on stage but he was every bit as theatric as Madonna. Unlike what has been said, he did elaborate concerts for his day and time. "This Is It" was going to be HUGE. Also, Madonna has done simple performances like of "You Must Love Me" and wowed crowds.

^ It's true that he didn't need all the glitz and glamour to captivate on stage but he was every bit as theatric as Madonna. Unlike what has been said, he did elaborate concerts for his day and time. "This Is It" was going to be HUGE.

Yes.... :cry:

Also, Madonna has done simple performances like of "You Must Love Me" and wowed crowds.

Here in Brazil it was thrilling singing this song (You must love me). The entire stadium singing with her ??and she almost cried... she held, but I saw tears in his eyes. It was a beautiful performance. :heart:

It's what I like the most. Simple and real performances. No lipsynching. Madonna sings beautifully and her stripped voice is lovely. She should record an album with stripped sound, different to the crap production of her current albums, full of synths.

Madonna flashes her boob in Istanbul. Desperate act to draw attention?

Not really. She's been doing that in the past and you can totally see at her expression that she doesn't care at all. She was just playing with the audience. From all the concerts she has done on this tour so far, Istanbul had the best audience, so she was in top mode and was teasing the crowd.

Here's a far more interesting news report:

Marine Le Pen threatens to sue Madonna

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French far-Right, has threatened to sue Madonna over a video depicting the National Front chief with a swastika on her forehead.
Furious, Miss Le Pen threatened to sue the singer if she kept the video unchanged when she performs in Paris on the July 14 national holiday and in Nice in August.

The fleeting image was shown at a concert the US-born singer gave in Tel Aviv last Thursday as part of her MDNA world tour.
Projected during the song Nobody knows me, the film morphed Madonna's face with a number of famous figures, including Chinese leader Hu Jinatao, US Republican former presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Pope Benedict XVI.

Miss Le Pen's eyes and forehead then appear for a second before a swastika and the eyes of Adolf Hitler are superimposed onto the FN leader.

Furious, Miss Le Pen threatened to sue the singer if she kept the video unchanged when she performs in Paris on the July 14 national holiday and in Nice in August. "If she does that in France, we'll be waiting for her," she told Le Parisien.

Hitting back at Madonna, she was quoted by the newspaper as asking: "By the way, has Madonna given back the children she stole from Africa? Or did she end up buying them?" Madonna adopted two children, David and Mercy in Malawi in 2007 and 2009, sparking a coalition of around 85 local NGOs to accuse her of "child kidnap".

"She's an old singer," Miss Le Pen went on. "She no longer knows what to do to get people talking about her because her songs don't work anymore."

The Hitler connotations follow a drive by Miss Le Pen to try and clean up the image of the far-Right party and distance herself from supporters who openly sympathise with the Nazi persecution of the Jews. Her father Jean-Marie famously described the Nazi gas chambers as a "detail of history".

An opinion poll last Friday found that 51 per cent of those polled considered the FN an ordinary political party, compared to 42 per cent who considered it "not like other parties".

Miss Le Pen won 17.9 per cent in last month's presidential election and is running for a seat in parliamentary elections that take place on June 10 and 17.

In short, Madonna is showing the face of Marine Le Pen in a video interlude during the show with a swastika added on her face. So she's clearly stating that, in her opinion, Le Pen is a racist.

Marine-Le-Pen-_2238946b.jpg

Madonna flashes her boob in Istanbul. Desperate act to draw attention?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69605665.html

Dry boob? :hysterical:

That's Madonna being Madonna. It's who she is, love or hate her. Critics and age will not stop her from pushing the envelope - it will only provoke her that much more. The MDNA tour has shown us that she is well aware of the constant cracks made about her age and appearance and the album itself also eludes to the fact. Really, the MDNA era has been one of the purest Madonna eras in years. She's fighting back and doing what SHE wants to do and to hell with the rest. She's writing her own book and no one is going to tell her how to play the part or how it will all end. Nope, Madonna is still every bit the rebel. It's why I love her so much.

That's Madonna being Madonna. It's who she is, love or hate her. Critics and age will not stop her from pushing the envelope - it will only provoke her that much more. The MDNA tour has shown us that she is well aware of the constant cracks made about her age and appearance and the album itself also eludes to the fact. Really, the MDNA era has been one of the purest Madonna eras in years. She's fighting back and doing what SHE wants to do and to hell with the rest. She's writing her own book and no one is going to tell her how to play the part or how it will all end. Nope, Madonna is still every bit the rebel. It's why I love her so much.

There are younger acts on the market, such as Lady Gaga and Rhianna. Madonna wants to show the world she still can be controversial, much like the young performers. It's about time for her to accept she's not a 20 years old girl anymore. If Elton John went on stage these days dressed up as Donald Duck or Minnie Mouse, it would look ridiculous. He's still slightly flamboyant, but he's a far cry from what he used to be. Like Elton, Madonna should have known the right time to change and take on a more mature posture on stage. It's about time for Madonna to draw the line at showing off too much flesh.

Last edited:
Huh, showing the audience your breast is now considered 'pushing the envelope?' especially given her comment around the time of the Superbowl about not having to show your breast just to be interesting or cutting edge?' (a la Janet Jackson)...okay then.

This took place in a Muslim country where women don't have rights and must remain covered at all times. If it wasn't controversial or "pushing the envelope" then we wouldn't be discussing it now would we? :smilerolleyes:

There are younger acts on the market, such as Lady Gaga and Rhianna. Madonna wants to show the world she still can be controversial, much like the young performers. It's about time for her to accept she's not a 20 years old girl anymore. If Elton John went on stage these days dressed up as Donald Duck or Minnie Mouse, it would look ridiculous. He's still slightly flamboyant, but he's a far cry from what he used to be. Like Elton, Madonna should have known the right time to change and take on a more mature posture on stage. It's about time for Madonna to draw the line at showing off too much flesh.

This is Madonna we are talking about. Besides, it's just more ageism and sexism whether you or anyone else realizes it. Why is everyone so concerned with how Madonna looks, acts, and thinks? Why does any of it matter? Madonna has ALWAYS shown off her body. Always. Since day one. Nothing has changed but her age and the perception of what a person at a certain age should be doing. Madonna isn't playing your game or anyone else's game. She's making the rules to her own. Only she can decide what is right for a woman her age and if she still feels sexual and provocative then so be it. She still looks incredible so what's the big deal? She's strong and confidant in her body and image.

And people are taking her quote about the Superbowl JJ thing out of context. Madonna was asked if she would pull any stunts like that for the big performance and that was her answer - That she wasn't planning on doing anything controversial and that a person doesn't necessarily have to show skin to be interesting (and she proved as much with her family friendly critically acclaimed performance). It has nothing to do with what she is doing now on her own tour with PAYING fans who love, want, and expect this sort of thing from her. And honestly, you don't get the message behind it. Madonna is in a Muslim country where women are repressed and not allowed to show any skin whatsoever. They don't have any rights. She's making a bold statement and taking a huge risk on her safety in the process. She's a very brave woman.

So no, she doesn't have to accept that she's no longer 20 something years old. She's 53 and proud of it. She's defiant and not willing to age with convention. Just because she is 53 she should become a shrinking violet? What a load of crap! Older rockers like the Rolling Stones don't get told to tone it down on stage and Mick is waaaay older than Madonna. However, it doesn't matter because he's a man. Men can get away with anything. Age is just a number for them. Madonna refuses to be anyone but who she is. She's never been a goody goody so why should she start now? And she did play it safe for a few years off and on. She has many sides and can show them at any time. Right now she is feeling frisky again after having gone through a tough and restrictive marriage to her ex-husband Guy Ritchie. The MDNA album and tour have been truer to Madonna's core than any other in many years. I'm proud of her for continuing to be herself in spite of the hateful, agiest and sexist comments. More power to her! Go Madonna!!!:bow:

Last edited:
Turkey is one of most open minded Muslim countries. It's not like Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and many others, where the religion principles are more harsh on women.

As for Madonna showing off her breast, yes, we all can do whatever we want, but it does not mean it's appropriate. Not always related to age. In this case, is about her age. It's not that she has to dress up like a nun, but no need to show a boob on stage. I doubt people go to her concerts to see her naked, something that everyone already did. Take the sex book. There are plenty of nude photos of her.

And she does not need to show her breast to make a statement. There are better and more effective ways to to do it.

Whose to say what is appropriate? It all goes back to her age and the restrictions of society. And honestly you'd think after 30 years of seeing Madonna's body that it would no longer make headlines. However, this is Madonna we are talking about and everything about her is dramatized and often vilified. How very Madonna it is that she shows a nipple and it sparks a national debate of morality/age/sex. I really think it's what she intended. It was never an act of desperation but an act of defiance. As far as her fans, they know exactly what they're in for when they attend her concerts (and that's that anything can happen) and they love every second of it. Racy and provocative is who she is and always has been. People need to realize this and accept that no matter what age she is or that she's a woman, she will never bend to convention. Madonna is going to age on her own terms. She's not going to become a shrinking violet and fade in to the sunset. The more criticism she gets, the harder she is going to push. It only motivates her more. Why do you think she turned around and showed off her booty? Because she KNOWS what the media is saying - she's too old to be doing what she did in her 20's and 30's - she's too old to be sexual. The MDNA tour is built around this concept and address ageism and sexism head on and is a big defiant FU to all those who are trying to bring her down.

It's just like her back says - NO FEAR.

jwbIxl.jpg

Last edited:
This took place in a Muslim country where women don't have rights and must remain covered at all times. If it wasn't controversial or "pushing the envelope" then we wouldn't be discussing it now would we? :smilerolleyes:

This is Madonna we are talking about. Besides, it's just more ageism and sexism whether you or anyone else realizes it. Why is everyone so concerned with how Madonna looks, acts, and thinks? Why does any of it matter? Madonna has ALWAYS shown off her body. Always. Since day one. Nothing has changed but her age and the perception of what a person at a certain age should be doing. Madonna isn't playing your game or anyone else's game. She's making the rules to her own. Only she can decide what is right for a woman her age and if she still feels sexual and provocative then so be it. She still looks incredible so what's the big deal? She's strong and confidant in her body and image.

And people are taking her quote about the Superbowl JJ thing out of context. Madonna was asked if she would pull any stunts like that for the big performance and that was her answer - That she wasn't planning on doing anything controversial and that a person doesn't necessarily have to show skin to be interesting (and she proved as much with her family friendly critically acclaimed performance). It has nothing to do with what she is doing now on her own tour with PAYING fans who love, want, and expect this sort of thing from her. And honestly, you don't get the message behind it. Madonna is in a Muslim country where women are repressed and not allowed to show any skin whatsoever. They don't have any rights. She's making a bold statement and taking a huge risk on her safety in the process. She's a very brave woman.

So no, she doesn't have to accept that she's no longer 20 something years old. She's 53 and proud of it. She's defiant and not willing to age with convention. Just because she is 53 she should become a shrinking violet? What a load of crap! Older rockers like the Rolling Stones don't get told to tone it down on stage and Mick is waaaay older than Madonna. However, it doesn't matter because he's a man. Men can get away with anything. Age is just a number for them. Madonna refuses to be anyone but who she is. She's never been a goody goody so why should she start now? And she did play it safe for a few years off and on. She has many sides and can show them at any time. Right now she is feeling frisky again after having gone through a tough and restrictive marriage to her ex-husband Guy Ritchie. The MDNA album and tour have been truer to Madonna's core than any other in many years. I'm proud of her for continuing to be herself in spite of the hateful, agiest and sexist comments. More power to her! Go Madonna!!!:bow:

Turkey is one of most open minded Muslim countries. It's not like Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and many others, where the religion principles are more harsh on women.

As for Madonna showing off her breast, yes, we all can do whatever we want, but it does not mean it's appropriate. Not always related to age. In this case, is about her age. It's not that she has to dress up like a nun, but no need to show a boob on stage. I doubt people go to her concerts to see her naked, something that everyone already did. Take the sex book. There are plenty of nude photos of her.

And she does not need to show her breast to make a statement. There are better and more effective ways to to do it.

Kissybissy is right. Turkey is a secular state. As a matter of fact, veil wearing is banned in universities and public in Turkey. Contrary to what Travis said, women in Turkey are not required to cover all their skins. They have the rights to decide whether to wear veils. I wish people can stop generalizing all Muslims in one group. I have Muslim friends who wear the same type of clothes I wear. The fact that Madonna is able to wear her provocative costumes and perform her sexually suggestive routines in Turkey without any problems proves Turkey is not at all repressive. So, to say that showing a nipple is sending a message to Turkish women is incomprehensible. If it's true that Madonna thinks showing a nipple is an act of liberation, then she grossly simplifies what it takes to free the minds of women. It's reductive (using her own word.)

Yes, the show business in America is obsessed with youthful appearance. Such youth obsessed culture is giving pressure to women everywhere. Everyday, I witness how women from all walks of life are desperate to look young. Instead of fighting against such unhealthy obsession, Madonna is falling into it. It would be so much more powerful to allow herself to age gracefully publicly. In fact, she's working very hard to show the world she still has a body of a 33 year-old. As a woman, I want to see a role model who is brave enough to tell the world that it's okay to have wrinkles, it's okay to have gray hair, it's okay to lose to gravity. I want to see a woman in entertainment business that shows us beauty is not limited to one's face and body, that beauty is defined by one's intelligence and wisdom.

The more Madonna tries to look twenty years younger, the more frequent her age will be brought up. However, nobody seems to focus on Merryl Streep's age. Streep's confidence and glow shines her through. A 60 year-old woman that looks like a 60 year-old can be beautiful and alluring. Madonna is a phenomenal performer. I admire her perseverance. But, in my opinion, she's not fearless.

Kissybissy is right. Turkey is a secular state. As a matter of fact, veil wearing is banned in universities and public in Turkey. Contrary to what Travis said, women in Turkey are not required to cover all their skins. They have the rights to decide whether to wear veils. I wish people can stop generalizing all Muslims in one group. I have Muslim friends who wear the same type of clothes I wear. The fact that Madonna is able to wear her provocative costumes and perform her sexually suggestive routines in Turkey without any problems proves Turkey is not at all repressive. So, to say that showing a nipple is sending a message to Turkish women is incomprehensible. If it's true that Madonna thinks showing a nipple is an act of liberation, then she grossly simplifies what it takes to free the minds of women. It's reductive (using her own word.)

Yes, the show business in America is obsessed with youthful appearance. Such youth obsessed culture is giving pressure to women everywhere. Everyday, I witness how women from all walks of life are desperate to look young. Instead of fighting against such unhealthy obsession, Madonna is falling into it. It would be so much more powerful to allow herself to age gracefully publicly. In fact, she's working very hard to show the world she still has a body of a 33 year-old. As a woman, I want to see a role model who is brave enough to tell the world that it's okay to have wrinkles, it's okay to have gray hair, it's okay to lose to gravity. I want to see a woman in entertainment business that shows us beauty is not limited to one's face and body, that beauty is defined by one's intelligence and wisdom.

The more Madonna tries to look twenty years younger, the more frequent her age will be brought up. However, nobody seems to focus on Merryl Streep's age. Streep's confidence and glow shines her through. A 60 year-old woman that looks like a 60 year-old can be beautiful and alluring. Madonna is a phenomenal performer. I admire her perseverance. But, in my opinion, she's not fearless.

You guys are missing the point. Madonna chose to do it in a MUSLIM country to send a message out in support of women and body image. It doesn't matter if this particular part of the country is more lenient. Nice try at deflecting but the message remains the same. And no one says anything about Meryl Streep because what is there to say? She's a great actress and a lovely woman and... that's it. Madonna is a larger than life persona with so many layers, a lightning rod that is in a TOTALLY different and incomparable field. EVERYONE has something to say about Madonna. No woman is talked about in quite the same way that she is. Very few receive the varying degrees of adoration, passion, and hatred that she does and it's because of how bold and fearless she truly is. Madonna defies all convention and has carved her own path and that's why so she is often panned as cold, calculating, desperate, and a bitch by her critics. Madonna takes great care of herself and shouldn't be penalized for it. She shouldn't have to defend living life as she sees fit. Why can't she show off her body if she still has it? Why should MJ have had to hide his love of children and be treated like a criminal? Society sucks and treats those who break the mold very poorly. No one suffered as much as MJ, but Madonna is certainly vilified and has become even more so as she ages and remains a sexually vibrant woman who plays by her own rules or lack thereof. To say she isn't fearless is a load of BS. I'd like to see any of us get up on stage night after night, baring our soul and body to the world and it's harsh light. This woman is FEARLESS and every day that she continues to get up on that stage and do things as she see fit, proves it. If she wasn't fearless then she would hang up the cone-bra and become a Meryl Streep type. She'd cover up her body and become a sweet and delicate flower of a woman and fade in to the sunset, just as the world expects of older women. I just don't understand how anyone can argue this about Madonna. There's many things that can be said and debated but boldness and bravery are not among them. Sorry.

Last edited:
I don't have anything to contribute to the discussion, except this:

[youtube]pbhByOf6dnY[/youtube]

My favorite song AND my favorite clip from Madonna.

I just came back from my holiday in Florence where I also went to Madonna's concert on saturday! IT WAS AMAZING! :woohoo:
She was in top mode and the performances are fantastic!!! It was my first time seeing her and it couldn't have been any better! Truly an amazing experience.

:eek:

You took pictures????? :woohoo:

No, my camera ran out energy before the show started :(
But doesn't matter, there are enough videos on YouTube where I can look after the show, and they are much better quality than my camera recordings could ever be :lol:

But I tell you, this show is much better than S&S! You'll be blown away by it, trust me!
Also, her dancing in this tour is just awesome! I dare to say this is her most dancing-intense tour ever. Apart from the ballads and the guitar-songs, she's dancing all the time. Her moves are perfect too and she's 100% fit, it's hard to believe she's just 2 months away from getting 54 years old.
This tour is the perfect proof that, if she wants, she can be an amazing dancer!
And of course, the performances themselves are full of great ideas. I won't write about it here as it may spoil the excitement for someone here who's going to a concert of her, but she definitely did take her time to create a great tour, not like the last one.

I'm really happy to have seen her, it always was one of my dreams, besides seeing Michael (which never happened...I had tickets for his TII show, though :() and now it finally happened! Amazing! :woohoo:

No, my camera ran out energy before the show started :(

kermit.gif

But doesn't matter, there are enough videos on YouTube where I can look after the show, and they are much better quality than my camera recordings could ever be :lol:

But I tell you, this show is much better than S&S! You'll be blown away by it, trust me!
Also, her dancing in this tour is just awesome! I dare to say this is her most dancing-intense tour ever. Apart from the ballads and the guitar-songs, she's dancing all the time. Her moves are perfect too and she's 100% fit, it's hard to believe she's just 2 months away from getting 54 years old.
This tour is the perfect proof that, if she wants, she can be an amazing dancer!
And of course, the performances themselves are full of great ideas. I won't write about it here as it may spoil the excitement for someone here who's going to a concert of her, but she definitely did take her time to create a great tour, not like the last one.

I'm really happy to have seen her, it always was one of my dreams,

I'll still have to wait a few months to see with my own eyes :doh: ... I'm anxious. :woohoo:

besides seeing Michael (which never happened...I had tickets for his TII show, though :()

:cry:

You guys are missing the point. Madonna chose to do it in a MUSLIM country to send a message out in support of women and body image. It doesn't matter if this particular part of the country is more lenient.

-ahem- Turkey overall is pretty lenient when it comes to things of that sort, otherwise, this would have been a "Lady Gaga in Indonesia" sort of thing. Turkey overall is considered to be more Westernized than Middle Eastern, and is pretty liberal, considering Turks can engage in activities which would be condemned in Arab muslim countries, such as drinking alcohol. Therefore, sending some sort of "women's liberation against the patriarchal" message in Turkey would be entirely useless, since the country is not even considered Islamic, but secular.

I do admire, like, and support Madonna, but your argument regarding Turkey, given the nature of the place, doesn't make much sense. You would have more of a point had she chosen to perform in the heart of the Islamic world rather than in Turkey, a highly Westernized and secular place.

With that said, I don't think the world expects Hollywood women to "become sweet, aging flower types." If anything, the message seems to be the exact opposite, what with all these plastic surgery happy freak shows walking around (i.e. Joan Rivers). It celebrates that arrested development where women never really quite age and are stuck in some sort of sick perpetual youth, forever chasing their faded looks like a heroin addict chases the dragon. So, Meryl Streep and women like her would be the exception to the rule rather than what is predicted, and the oversexed revealing types would be what the soup du jour would be.

Now... in my personal opinion, I don't think Madonna falls into either category. I really do think she largely marches to her own drum, and was/is part of the feminist sexual revolution in music and culture. I think this revolution has gone terribly, terribly awry, however, but this is a discussion for another time. In any case... Madonna doesn't play into their game at all. Yes, she expresses her own sexuality in the way she sees fit, and that can certainly delve into plain raciness even at this stage in her career, but that's just the way she is. She's not doing it to fit in with the Hollywood crazies and their oversexed campaigns, nor to comply with the modern "40 is the new 20" bullsh-t magazines try to sell.

In her case, I really do think it is just the way she's always been, and age will never have anything to do with it. She's clearly still relevant, has a strong career, and has successfully collaborated with younger acts. She has no reason to feel fearful or insecure, so if she does something, one ought to assume it is because that's the way she sees it ought to be done.

As for the breast exposure incident, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. She did it to be provocative and fun, it's what she has always done, and what she will most probably continue to do. I dunno why this keeps on being surprising. I'd be more shocked if she showed up to her next concert wearing a cardigan. But as Travis says, the more people continue to discuss it, the more she will do it. It's fun to push buttons.

Untitled.jpg

[size=-2]You know you want to. [/size]​

^ Thanks for your opinion. I agree with much of it. It's like I said, Madonna is Madonna and has always been. Take it or leave it.

Now, what I actually came here for, before I got sucked into the existing discussion, was to say I really am pleased with her new album. It's very catchy and fun. :3

My favourite song out of the whole thing:

I got Gold Circle tickets for the Copenhagen show. AMAZING. She was one metre away from me singing Like A Prayer. A top lifetime experience. I've seen The Girlie Show & Re-invention and have to say it wasn't as good as those, but that's only because they had better setlists. She was in top form and it still amazes me that every tour is so different and she is so not lazy.

Some short videos & photos.....

[youtube]dPHwqnknji4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]lzHmkAcibrQ&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]CsvewWbJ-6Q&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]x85UcWLvL4k&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]6NwATMRPsEc&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Some pics:

PICT0321.jpg

PICT0333.jpg

PICT0312.jpg

PICT0339.jpg

PICT0344.jpg