***** Make A Wish *****

I wish to .. ........ .. ........ .... .... .... :angel:

I wish I could go back to sleep, and when I wake up my day will start all over again, differently. Thus far it's been very bizarre and I've only been up for 3 hours. yikes :unsure: LOL

*Thinks positive thoughts*

Wow.....:angel:

I agree I wish I could dream of Michael and just stay in it..

waking up to real life is so painful :(

I wish that they would hurray up and arrest all the people responsible for Michael's death..:cry:

I wish that certain people would end up getting what they deserve!

I'm not a vicious man by any means in fact some have said I am actually perfect, but a certain mentallist crossed the line with me earlier and because of my oh so nice side I havent reported them for harrasment, victimisation, abuse and downright despicable behaviour.... Lucky I have good and understanding friends who are mods and know the situation all too well, this will then see it go to the top man and BOOM!!!! Thats all I'm saying.

u whis that i can sing but i'm too shy to do it but i'm going to se for christmas gift but look like is not going to happen this year cause my health problems got so bad this year :cry:

I wish the 49ers would get their act together and start winning again.

I WISH my mum would shout me up right now for school, and it is the 26th June 2009. I wake up thinking, WHAT AN AWFUL NIGHTMARE. Then I think to myself, HEY a month today til I see Michael Jackson in concert *26th July* :pray: :cry: *pinches myself*

please..Emma..just..wake..up.. :(

Back