May 20, 2008 (Big Star to be in tomorrow's American Idol Performing,says Paula Abdul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tabloid is not known for being truthful when it comes to Michael IMO. They printed a particularly nasty and outright bogus story about Michael back in 2006 and refused to retract it even when it was denied. Fans actually called them up to let them know that Raymone had said it wasn't true. And the tabloid basically said that they were going to ignore the denials just because they wanted to keep that story going. And it took them awhile to decide to pull it. That was a serious blow to their credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I knew this was going to happen. It always does. Somebody says that Michael might be somewhere just to get attention for their show. And when he doesn't show up, they tell the media that he either got scared and pulled the appearance or started making ridiculous demands and so they told him not to bother coming, just to cover their butt. Then Michael gets fried by the media once again for nothing but innocent speculation at the very least or an outright lie at the very most. I'm sorry. But IMO, Paula should have kept her mouth shut.

Last edited:
Ohh come on lol that story is as true as mj "disappointing" fans at his "comeback" at christian's party, he also looked like he had bad case of "stage fright" there too, that story is as true as mj appearing on the x factor and marlon jackson stacking shelves at the supermarket :lol:

Some of you will believe anything, honestly.

It's not that hard to guess who that "unamed source" is.

Last edited:
because of free speech and the fact that it is everywhere this story... don't try to censor things like this its annoying... Let people talk for christ sake. This forum is becoming a cult!

user_online.gif
vbrep_register("1474805")

theres a tabloid forum for such articles. *yawn* unfortunalty until mj actually does something this sort of crap will persist in the medias agenda against him.and unitl mj is actually releasing something and has something to promtoe theres no reason what so ever as to why he would appear anyway. why do fans think he would even appear on a show when work wise he is doing nothing. it would be hard enough to believe if he actually had a release out

Last edited:
This tabloid is not known for being truthful when it comes to Michael IMO. They printed a particularly nasty and outright bogus story about Michael back in 2006 and refused to retract it even when it was denied. Fans actually called them up to let them know that Raymone had said it wasn't true. And the tabloid basically said that they were going to ignore the denials just because they wanted to keep that story going. And it took them awhile to decide to pull it. That was a serious blow to their credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I knew this was going to happen. It always does. Somebody says that Michael might be somewhere just to get attention for their show. And when he doesn't show up, they tell the media that he either got scared and pulled the appearance or started making ridiculous demands and so they told him not to bother coming, just to cover their butt. Then Michael gets fried by the media once again for nothing but innocent speculation at the very least or an outright lie at the very most. I'm sorry. But IMO, Paula should have kept her mouth shut.
Yes, I did warned that it would happen too. They throw in MJ's name to boost their viewing and then when he doesn't show, because it wasn't true, the excuse that he backed put comes in. All an effort to minimize and humiliate MJ. They never think for one minute that Paula might have been lying, or they don't care.:no:

Last edited:
same ole story everytime. its getting boring now.use mjs name and when he doesnt show say he backed out. yet mj never knew about it in the first palce. Mj looked so scared at the fashion parties lol. same ole crap the media know they can do and say anything about mj to hurt/damage him so u will get this none stop

Last edited:
The is always some stupid rumor that Michael's going perform on one of Simon Cowell's shows like American Idol or the XFactor. Michael never appears on them, and I doubt he ever will. People just use Michael Jackson's name for there own publicity.

I don't believe this story that Michael got stage fright and thought everyone would hate him. The story is pure crap.

Michael doesn't need to appear on reality music shows that have done nothing more than ruin the music business, and turn what should be amazing and cutting edge in to lightweight entertainment.

According to THE SUN! Give me a break!

All I can say, is MJ didn't look like he had any stagefright when he made that appearance at Christian's birthday party. Homeboy looked like he was ready to "bust-a-move." LOL!

i found this on yahoo news i havent got a clue if its true or not and sorry if its already been posted :D

By WENN world entertainment news - Friday, May 30 09:40 amMichael Jackson reportedly pulled out of a planned appearance on American Idol due to stage fright.

The star had been rumoured to be staging a comeback during the live final of the hit TV show last week despite denials from both his representatives and the show's producers.

But it has now been reported that Jackson was due to appear and the news was kept secret.

The Thriller hitmaker was eventually absent from the celeb-studded lineup and according to British tabloid newspaper The Sun, he pulled out at the last minute as he was too nervous to perform.

A source tells the publication, "This was his big chance but he got stage-fright. (He kept saying) 'I can't do it. Everyone will hate me'."

Last edited:
The star had been rumoured to be staging a comeback during the live final of the hit TV show last week despite denials from both his representatives and the show's producers.

COMEBACK and do what? LOL! Sing a song from 25 year old Thriller?

I agree with you Elusive, if he is not promoting anything NEW, why would he be expected to perform.

theres a tabloid forum for such articles. *yawn*
bah how unfair it is, I know a long long thread here in the news area where the sources are ONLY from tabloids, however, even it was true then. But every time when I am posting then some of the users are complaining about the sources.

Pfft. American Idol are just soooo desperate to have Michael on their show. I guess George Michael just wasn't enough for them.

Who knows if this is actually some kind of tactics..

What do you mean?
they asked him to pefrom in Idol and when He refused they started all that BS to make Him come to that show??

The is always some stupid rumor that Michael's going perform on one of Simon Cowell's shows like American Idol or the XFactor. Michael never appears on them, and I doubt he ever will. People just use Michael Jackson's name for there own publicity.

I don't believe this story that Michael got stage fright and thought everyone would hate him. The story is pure crap.
I feel the same way.

I agree with you Elusive, if he is not promoting anything NEW, why would he be expected to perform.

I 100% agree.

Guys I'm going to go ahead and close this as it's a news thread not a tabloid dumping ground - please continue tabloid trash in it's appropriate section - thank you :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back