Merged: A message from one of Michael's techs on TII

Re: A message from one of Michael's techs on TII

This is such bunk. This guy is just looking to make more trouble and send the MJ fans into another chaotic uproar. I'm so sick and tired of seeing these so called "behind the scenes people" trying to cause more pain and more hell for all of us. It's bad enough with what we're dealing with now. I wish this numb nuts would get the balls to admit his real name and come forward. Since he won't, I think he's nothing more than a trouble causing moron who needs to keep his trap shut and leave us be.

I do not believe any of what he says, except for the back pain and dancer's feet issues. People will do and say anything just to get their name in the spotlight. One of the things Michael has taught me is to not believe most of what the media spews out at us because the media lies. And this guy does too.

Single Biggest Crock of S88T I have ever heard, anyone can tear that idiots testimony aprt with a toothpick! Some fans need to stop it right now

Where did you get this from?

I'm not saying it's 100% false, it maybe the truth but anybody could write that tbh.

I do not know if this is the truth or not but I am at the point on now wishing Michael NEVER agreed to do this tour. I wish he would have just retired and do behind the scence stuff in music.

I don't really know if I believe all of that as it is. First, because it is not a secret that it is not all live vocals on the TII movie. Kenny himself said that since it was not planned to be filmed as a movie, the quality of the sound was poor during some footage, so they had to use recorded vocals instead of those from the rehearsals (basically so that you can hear anything). Also, I don't think it was never said that they never rehearsed Dirty Diana. It was said that Michael never got to rehearse it with the bed.

The only thing that I can think of possibly having an effect on his feet, and I was just thinking about it earlier, was a possible i.v. catheter on his foot. That's where he had one on the day he died, and if he was getting something intravenously every night (fluids or whatever), I doubt Murray would puncture a vein every day, when you can leave a catheter in longer. And obviously if it was on a foot, no one would ever see it (which would explain no one noticing any needle markes on his arms). You can also easily move freely, even if you have the i.v. catheter, however it could cause some discomfort if he'd exercise a lot, if the vein got a little inflamed or during certain movements. I'm just speculating, but theoretically it could explain discomfort in the foot/ankle area.

I don't know about all the technical stuff with TII and that... but the coroner's report did point to some minor issues with his spine that could have been a discomfort to him and I've heard a few others talk about Michael having 'dancers feet' before.

this person is just using his basic fan knowledge and some guess work to construct this. There is no way this person was genuinly a behind the scenes person from this is it

ok. i respect that but perhaps he doesn't want to be 'publicized ' ; he/she can still remain announamous (spelling)

But he also gets stuff wrong.

He says the footage was shot at Phillips' request as a back-up, but it was actually shot at MJ's request for his archive.

He says MJ's feet were all torn up but there's nothing about it in his autopsy.

Last edited:

This is very interesting....he has said stuff that we ourselves have questioned....about why everything was caught on tape....and a few other coincidences...I would love to say that this is real....them I say ..that would be too easy...it would answer alot of questions...then I say...noone wanted to believe the follower fans back awhile ago either ..and I know what they say is true...what if what the guy is saying is true??.......What if it is not...we dont know this guy from a whole in the wall to say either way.

Then I say to myself maybe he is trying to get the word out there so we the fans have some evidence about what happened to Michael and about who else knew what....But....why not go to the police if he REALLY wanted to help get justice for Michael...IDK...

There is a problem here, cause these people are not giving their names.
They are not giving names, cause they are obliged by the contract with AEG not to reveal such things.

Now, let's say they still feel the need to share this with the public - then the only way to do it is to be anonymous.

It is hard then to estimate whether this is true or not, because all these testimonies need to be anonymous. It means then, that if we reject each anonymous testimony we might omit somebody's trying to communicate something important.

No good solution out of this situation

But he gets stuff wrong. He's an anonymous source with inaccurate information.

What would you say if a tabloid printed quotes from an anonymous source with inaccurate information?

He says the footage was shot at Phillips' request as a back-up, but it was actually shot at MJ's request for his archive.

So why did AEG have the rights to this footage and sold it to SONY? I mean, if the footage was on Michael's request, then it should go to the estate (that would be my guess).

Because even though it was requested by MJ, it ws paid for by AEG. SO they would have the rights to it. Andnothing was done without the estate's approval.

ppl come on dont be so stupid and narrowminded. just because someone has back pain, severe to not so severe, that does not mean that everywhere they go they will be hunched over or in a wheelchair or even complaining about their back. you can still be a good dancer & still have back pain.

stop the stupidity.

What did this guy say that is so unbelievable?

Foot problems = understandable
Back problems = we knew about (and anyone who's had back problems or has treated back problems knows that back issues linger)
Body Double = Michael LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES MAGIC!!!!! he used doubles in concerts before! Michael wasn't the dude flying around Bucharest in the spacesuit! what's so impossible about them using a body double???

AEG/Ortego/The Man wanted to protect their investment: NOBODY knew if Michael's health would allow him to do 50 concerts. We had quotes days before all this even happened where Michael started saying (paraphrase) 'we're gonna do this.' He himself may not have been sure. People who plan huge events (or even small events) need to have contingency plans. 1 million ppl bought tickets from around the world in HOURS! This was a huge responsibility.

**Furthermore, It's not wrong to film this stuff. 1) Michael always filmed himself. 2) If AEG was behind the filming, it made business sense for both Michael and AEG.

It SOUNDS sinister to say 'AEG was behind the filming' ONLY if you connect AEG filming Michael to AEG being responsible for Michael's death.

I have no idea if this is real or fake, but we're the same people who for the last ?20 years have called out everyone surrounding Michael as leeches trying to use Michael for their benefit. This isn't even opinion. Michael was surrounded by leeches his whole life. To think that suddenly changed with This Is It is unrealistic. We don't have to pretend that everything about This Is It was with good intentions.

Does this change anything though....? the best parts of Michael are when that's really him dancing, talking, singing (most of the movie)

I'm pretty sure that was Michael wearing those ugly orange pants! (love ya Mike!! :D)

Because even though it was requested by MJ, it ws paid for by AEG. SO they would have the rights to it. Andnothing was done without the estate's approval.

Thanks. Ok so it was Michael's idea to film but he forwarded all the rights to AEG.
Why would he do that? I know Frank Dileo told that Michael could not afford these equipment, maybe that's because.

Before Michael always filmed everything and I think that always belonged to him.

to me its obvious there was stand ins in SOME spots, all stuff on stage was MICHAEL.. But Those who really know MJ's moves, and his natural gestures, view the dancing machine footage and tell me that's REALLY Michael dancing in the mirror.. his body even looks fuller, younger, Michael has very designated wrists and hands that stand out. in the video it appears to be more full, smooth, and full.. Same body tyle as the stunt double if you notice.. Also those who know the way michael moves his shoulders knows he drives with his right shoulder, there are moves that are done like a "lefty" or a person learning from TV backwards. Ive dance my whole life, study Michaels moves so intensly. Some other fans will and have noticed this, but even them for the most part don't admit it to themselves..

I am in no way implying Michael was incapable of anything we see on footage on his own... I do think they edited and did things accordingly to help the "look" and feel of it all, and also for special feature reasons.. Who wouldnt want to see footage of MJ in dance studio rehearsing.. thats a selling point

It was not shot for Michael, by Michael's team, and there are multiple testimonies around this

I dont know what to think of this...

1. Many of the vocals used in this is it movie are not the vocals i heard. Please hear me out.
I heard Michael sing ALL of his songs without playback, in the rehearsals we NEVER USE PLAYBACK. When i was younger and starting out i got a job on Michaels earlier tour in 1991. I worked as a junior in productions, and i witnessed 2 rehearsal sessions.--there was no playback, even though when he had taken the show out of rehearsals and onto the road there was a playback. I am sure you can find rehearsals from an earlier tour on the INTERNET--just look into it-he never uses playback on rehearsals-it is pointless because there is no audience .
Basically from my experience with Michael, he never uses playback in rehearsals.--it is a waste, as there is no audience.

I am unhappy that Kenny did not show Michaels real voice on a few songs.

He did! The credits list the songs that they overdubbed

You see, that background(with the towers and building)was fully completed after his death. Any footage of him in-front of those building in smooth criminal is not him, HOWEVER IT IS MICHAEL WHEN THE BACKGROUND IS WHITE. it is him when he says POW and he is in front of a WHITE screen, BUT IT IS THE DOUBLE WHEN HE IS IN-FRONT OF A 3D BACKGROUND OF BUILDINGS.
Michael was dancing in front of the white screen kind of like someone would dance in front of a green screen. They put the background in digitally. Shouldn't a technician know this?

Other performances that, after researching it, has been denied. MICHAEL did perform dirty Diana--it was a masterpiece.---granted Michael did not sound all that good, it was only rehearsal.--he did it twice. The set up was excellent.---why AEG are denying it had taken place i do not know.
I heard that they had rehearsed it but all of the effects weren't ready yet.

with Michael only participating in a few dance routines(such as beat it the way you make me feel), the rest of the time he would be just walking around stage, filling the room with his presence
In This Is It he dances Billie Jean, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, the Drill. What the heck are you talking about?

In fact we were all told that if we saw Michael and his entourage we were to send word to Kenny immediately so as he could instruct the camera men to film.

What would be the point of filming if Michael wasn't there? Several people have said they were filming a behind the scenes video to go with a film of the actual concerts.

This just seems like someone trying to stir up Michael's fans.

This does appear to be someone who wants to cause strife within the community.

Sometimes we need to look critically at things and compare them to the FACTS that we know. For me the autopsy report is FACT. Other people's perceptions are just that - their perceptions.

Getting very tired of the drama ...

Same thoughts here.

This does appear to be someone who wants to cause strife within the community.

Sometimes we need to look critically at things and compare them to the FACTS that we know. For me the autopsy report is FACT. Other people's perceptions are just that - their perceptions.

Getting very tired of the drama ...

I'm a bit sceptical about this...
To me it appears to be another ploy from the This Is NOT It campaign. I mean surely, a professional working with Michael Jackson would be able to spell correctly, 'their' not 'there' and would be able to construct a coherent sentence. That business about the Smooth Criminal double was unreadable!

And why won't he give us his name?

I think this could've been made up by a fan, like so many things have been in the past.

Everything in this is not stuff we already don't know and could be easily culminated from interviews and tid bits from different videos, such as the mention of dancers feet. Not to mention the grammer and punctuality looks like poo

"I said my peace" ? Come on, lol. I know you can have the name "Jhon: BUT hes obviously trying to use John as a pseudonym (i.e John Smith/Doe) Unless of course hes not English or american.

Also this person claims to have worked on the Dangerous tour and knows all the video evidence to back up his claims (i.e. Dangerous Rehearsals) eiher he done his research or hes a fan that knows his shit.

Also back pains and such could come from arthritis pointed out in the autopsy.

This could be real I guess. But I don't believe that it is.

I'm a dancer with back injuries and it comes and goes in the same place all the time, it might be fine for a year and then come back. If your in the middle of a performance the adrenaline gets you through it. You don't even notice the pain. If it gets bad you might have to stop for a couple weeks and rest and then your good to go.

Last edited:

I am sorry, but I don't believe this. Anyone could make this up, it almost seems that a lot of fans want to believe all of the negativity around TII.
You didn't need to be a special technician who worked with Michael personally to know a lot of the things that he said. Like DD, it was a well known fact that it was rehearsed and that TII didn't show all of the real vocals.
Everything he said, except for the body double and back/foot problems, could have been found easily on the internet.
And if that was a body double, then it's one hell of a look a like and mover.

I remember a member making up a story and posting it on MJJC, within minutes everyone was all over that thread believing everything that he had said and making a big scene about it. He later confessed that made everything up, in order to show how easily MJ fans can be fooled.

If he is not giving out a full name then I don't believe it. It's kinda an easy thing to go like ''Heey guys! I don't want to give out my full name, but I just wanted to say this and that'', while he already knows that there is a lot of chaos around the TII project among the fans. Doesn't make any sense for coming forward with it now.

Last edited:

thanks for posting.

Dont believe this for a second tbh! It just seems like someone trying to rile everyone up...... Anyone could have posted this anyone, I could have if i wanted to, pretending to be someone i am not is not hard to do on the Internet!

I know right:smilerolleyes:.
even I could easily write something like that, post it somewhere and say "I was Mj's... something" using the name, George for an example,lol
it's so easy..
the things that were written in that article is very obvious,yes..especially about them editing in other vocals

edit:
AND..I would just like to add the way it is written looks like some teenager writing.. (don't get offended teenagers..I'm a teen myself!)
but with all the use of capital letters and well, yea just look at it..it doesn't look professionally written at all..just something that was typed in in a hurry

Back