Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

Aw, that really feels to me like you had a genuine experience with Michael. I really think he has visited many of his grieving fans. I have really had the impression too, that he is ok and remains touched by the ongoing love he receives from his fans...but wants them to take what they learned from him and live their own life in the best way they know how...to remember and be happy for what he left us, rather than dwell on his passing. What you felt he said to you just kind of affirms that to me...and really sounds like something he would want for all of us.

sunnyday81 said:
I love Doreen Virtue as well! I have some of her cards too!
Could someone recommend a nice CD or file for connecting with your spirit guides? I've tried a couple but I always fail to see anything. On the other hand, I don't do it very often nor am I patient... lol I've also tried the Brainsync frequencies. I tried once during the night and I had a near-astral projection. I remember seeing my foot separating from my normal foot (it was very shiny like gold, and not fully formed) and also I felt this tingling all over my body. They say these signs are typical at the start of an OBE.

You've definitely got to be patient! and make continuous efforts. I think it's a personal process...to get to the point of really SEEing them. Something you need to develop...and really open yourself up enough to fully accept. Developing a relationship with them (talking to them), and meditations will both help you to get there I think. I need to do more of this myself. I haven't made many efforts, so I've yet to see them. But I have gotten pretty good at recognizing when they are speaking to me by talking to them often.

Neeve said:
That's what his message was always about really, wasn't it? Living your life in the best way and making a difference.

Exactly. :)

thanks for this, I find it very interesting, and also because of an experience I had a few nights ago:

I always picture Michael as some time after the Dangerous era, cos that's just my mental image of him. Anyway, the other night I woke up and the atmosphere in the room just felt different. Then the only thing I could picture in my mind was Michael, but not as I normally think of him. He was in the Billie Jean era.. shorter hair, darker skin, younger. It was really vivid. Then I felt him saying to me "stop worrying about me. Live YOUR life. I'm okay."
I don't know, people may think it was just my mind, but for me it was real. It comforted me so much. I still miss him, I want him back, but I feel some kind of relief now.....

Reading what you posted comforts me too, because I thought afterwards, why would MJ spend time just coming to me? He has family, and fans everywhere, why would he choose to spend that much time visiting them individually? But I see that not only are spirits not limited like here on earth, but I guess there's a different concept of time too, if it exists at all.

I think Michael was there with you =]

Bonnie answered someone's comment in this video (for those who haven't seen the comment): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aEktEyAH_0&feature=related about whether or not she met anybody who knew Michael personally or a family member.

She said this:

There is a 2nd cousin on his father's side that has received her own private message and has reviewed the channeled information. She believes that it is Michael Jackson. I would like to get more validation. It is very difficult to get past the celebrity gatekeepers but I do hope that someone who knew him very well will contact me. I can say that the Michael Jackson fan base has been very supportive and they seem to know everything about him.

hmm..interesting. I hope she's able to get more validation. That would be pretty cool.

Ohh cool! I hope the family contacts her.

i was dying to watch the videos,but for some reasons i cant browse youtube,so could anybody do me a huge favour to upload them on megaupload for downloading on my part?i really really wanna see this however all my working on the solution to this problem turn out to have been in vain .
millions of thx~

i was dying to watch the videos,but for some reasons i cant browse youtube,so could anybody do me a huge favour to upload them on megaupload for downloading on my part?i really really wanna see this however all my working on the solution to this problem turn out to have been in vain .
millions of thx~

If you type "kick" in front of "youtube.com" in the web address bar, it will take you to a page where you can download the videos. Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread...works great! :D

If you type "kick" in front of "youtube.com" in the web address bar, it will take you to a page where you can download the videos. Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread...works great!

If you type "kick" in front of "youtube.com" in the web address bar, it will take you to a page where you can download the videos. Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread...works great!

'Kick'?? don't you mean "kiss"?? I always download them puting kiss before youtube...

I use kick :p never heard of kiss before..hah, but that's probably one too? :eek: haha, cool.

Yes. He is. If you concentrate or meditate hard enough. You can feel his spirit... and yes, sometimes he will whisper something to you. Nobody needs a psychic to confirm this. Use your own intuition. ;)

I wish it was as easy as that :cry: I try and try to hear him or feel him...anything...I felt 'something' one day when I was looking at magazines in a shop about a month ago...I felt he was right behind me...I felt creeped out lol but it was only because I didn't expect it to happen in the shopping mall!! I thought it would be when I was at home alone or something..

A couple of people here said it was probably my 'angel' or something looking out for me, not Michael. I dunno.........I didn't feel anything again. Maybe it's because I freaked: so it won't happen again? I don't know alot about this kind of thing, how it works...as I said before my best friend sees and hears things all the time but she doesn't go on about it or how it works.

I want Michael to visit me so badly...like my late Grandmother did, I swear it was a 'goodbye'. I dreamt about her, it was so vivid. When I woke up I felt so peaceful, because I had been really stressed before that dream as she had suffered ALOT in her last days :cry:

I wish it was as easy as that :cry: I try and try to hear him or feel him...anything...I felt 'something' one day when I was looking at magazines in a shop about a month ago...I felt he was right behind me...I felt creeped out lol but it was only because I didn't expect it to happen in the shopping mall!! I thought it would be when I was at home alone or something..

A couple of people here said it was probably my 'angel' or something looking out for me, not Michael. I dunno.........I didn't feel anything again. Maybe it's because I freaked: so it won't happen again? I don't know alot about this kind of thing, how it works...as I said before my best friend sees and hears things all the time but she doesn't go on about it or how it works.

I want Michael to visit me so badly...like my late Grandmother did, I swear it was a 'goodbye'. I dreamt about her, it was so vivid. When I woke up I felt so peaceful, because I had been really stressed before that dream as she had suffered ALOT in her last days :cry:

Awh hun, try not to be down about it. I honestly believe these things happen when you relax and try not to force them. After all, it's not something you can control, you have to just be open to accept it.

I've had an experience like that with my grandmother, but quite recently, even though she died years ago. It's such a special feeling of peace, isn't it? :better:

I felt he was right behind me...(...)
A couple of people here said it was probably my 'angel' or something looking out for me, not Michael.

Whatever your first impression is, is usually the truth. ;) As our minds like to do, we often second guess, rationalize, and over think what first comes to mind. But that's usually our intuition. Trust it.

So am I the only one who is disappointed that nothing new has come of Bonnie Vent and Michael?? I just wanted to atleast hear a goodbye from him if he didn't plan on speaking with her any longer, or atleast Bonnie telling us that he was done....Hmm....Idk.

So am I the only one who is disappointed that nothing new has come of Bonnie Vent and Michael?? I just wanted to atleast hear a goodbye from him if he didn't plan on speaking with her any longer, or atleast Bonnie telling us that he was done....Hmm....Idk.

hehe...patience. I know a lot of us are anxious to hear more. I feel and trust that Bonnie will update everyone when it's necessary though...even if she feels she will no longer hear from him, she will let us know. I bet a lot of what she is getting is personal for the family.

hehe...patience. I know a lot of us are anxious to hear more. I feel and trust that Bonnie will update everyone when it's necessary though...even if she feels she will no longer hear from him, she will let us know. I bet a lot of what she is getting is personal for the family.

Haha, i knoww. I am just being my normal impatient self. LOL I wish i knew how to make a grumpy face...lol

She has added a new video! It is discussing the validation of her channeling of Michael. I am happy now :)

Jermaine says that he feels his presence =] Like Michael said. He said that he tries to talk to him...that is so sweet.

She mentioned the lyrics she was hearing and how she felt it might be in relation to Omer...ohhh I knew she was hearing those because of that!

Great recap.

She mentioned the lyrics she was hearing and how she felt it might be in relation to Omer...ohhh I knew she was hearing those because of that!

Great recap.

That is what I thought of also when I heard her saying she was hearing those lyrics. Makes you scratch your head on what on earth Joe Jackson was doing by saying that Omer was Michael's son. *sigh* I would believe her over Joe.

Ah finally! haha.
I love that she added how she's not being paid and is risking her rep for this. Makes me feel I can trust her more.

I kind of figured the Billie Jean thing was referring to Omer. It's sweet about Jermaine. He feels Michael's presence because he's there with him. :)

Ah finally! haha.
I love that she added how she's not being paid and is risking her rep for this. Makes me feel I can trust her more.

I kind of figured the Billie Jean thing was referring to Omer. It's sweet about Jermaine. He feels Michael's presence because he's there with him. :)

It was very smart on her behalf. I'm sure many people were speculating that she was being paid by someone or that she was getting something out of it. It is also very true that she is risking her reputation to help Michael. And I'm also glad that she stated that she doesn't go to Michael, but Michael goes to her. Maybe she heard that many people were speculating that she was 'disturbing' him!

I was just listening to the new video again and I'm a bit confused as to what was happening during that poker thing from 2:18-2:50? I understood the Jackson 5 stuff but did she say who that happened to? I was lost at that part. haha.

I was just listening to the new video again and I'm a bit confused as to what was happening during that poker thing from 2:18-2:50? I understood the Jackson 5 stuff but did she say who that happened to? I was lost at that part. haha.

I don't understand anything to do with poker so I was a bit in the dark too. LOL But I was thinking back to what I had read on her website and I believe she was talking about a 'sign' that Michael was trying to get in touch with her, back in the very very beginning. She said that too many 'odd' things that were relative to Michael were popping up. Such as the Jacks and the 5 cards. (Jacks-on-5) I'm not sure like, specifically what she was talking about, but it was all signs to her that she was being contacted by Michael. I think this is around the same time she started hearing lines from Billie Jean also...I think lol

It was an experience she had with 4 others. It was logged on her site:

06/26/09 2:50pm PT and 3:10pm PT
2 occurrences back to back witnessed by 4 people. I was at my Mother's house for lunch with my daughter and a family friend. We decided to play a little poker. I kept getting a strong sense of Michael’s presence. At approx 2:50pm PT I was dealt a full house, 3 Jacks and 2 fives. The typical way I would call the hand would be Jacks and 5’s (Jackson 5). I knew this was a sign, and we all discussed this for a few minutes. My daughter dealt the next hand and as an acknowledgement to Michael's prior message she made Jacks and 5’s wild. The hand was dealt at approx. 3:10pm PT. My Mother was dealt 4 Jacks up in a row and a 5 in the hole. To add even more to this the family friend folded her hand which caused the 4th Jack to fall with my Mother. We did not bother to deal the final down card. These events have been sent to a statistician for analysis of the odds of these events occurring back to back. Both hands were 7 card stud, 28 cards were used on the first hand and 24 cards were used on the 2nd hand.

Just as many of us have had "signs" that we felt might be linked to Michael's presence... Bonnie's experience was very obvious. Haha...quite astounding.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Back