Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

It was an experience she had with 4 others. It was logged on her site:

06/26/09 2:50pm PT and 3:10pm PT
2 occurrences back to back witnessed by 4 people. I was at my Mother's house for lunch with my daughter and a family friend. We decided to play a little poker. I kept getting a strong sense of Michael’s presence. At approx 2:50pm PT I was dealt a full house, 3 Jacks and 2 fives. The typical way I would call the hand would be Jacks and 5’s (Jackson 5). I knew this was a sign, and we all discussed this for a few minutes. My daughter dealt the next hand and as an acknowledgement to Michael's prior message she made Jacks and 5’s wild. The hand was dealt at approx. 3:10pm PT. My Mother was dealt 4 Jacks up in a row and a 5 in the hole. To add even more to this the family friend folded her hand which caused the 4th Jack to fall with my Mother. We did not bother to deal the final down card. These events have been sent to a statistician for analysis of the odds of these events occurring back to back. Both hands were 7 card stud, 28 cards were used on the first hand and 24 cards were used on the 2nd hand.

Just as many of us have had "signs" that we felt might be linked to Michael's presence... Bonnie's experience was very obvious. Haha...quite astounding.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Wow, that's really interesting.
I have a question: How does a spirit, such as Michael, know what kind of person he wants to make contact with? Like, why does he chose Bonnie? Or is it just that he's looking for anybody who can and will listen?

There are a lot of different channelings in this material world that we live in. some with people who died and even with ET´s!

I know for sure that not everybody is lying about this, because there is simply to much information coming out these days. Look it up, it´s everywhere!

Now this woman comes forward and she says she channels with The most famous person ever lived! When i read this thread i was thinking, ok here we go...i smell money and evil here. But no! After watching this i am convinced she is communicating with michael, because this really sound like him, i mean it is exactly his use of words and expressing his feelings.;)

I hope we will hear much more from michael through her and that michael is at peace in the spiritworld. It bothers me though that story's of the media still bothers him after he passed away. I wish this wasn't so!

I think this is amazing, and when i watched it yesterday i started to cry because it really did sound like Michaels words. To think that he was actually talking to us all is incredible and very interesting. I also hope we hear more from this women, im sure we will. Im normally very unsure about these psychic readings, but this one feels real to me.

OK so I have always had an open mind and believe that some people have these gifts. I have seen a lot of crackpots and crazies.. but this for some reason this feels different. It's kind of comforting actually.

I would like to email her.. just to ask some questions. I am soo thankful she's not dramatic or looney. She seems legit. Anyone have her email?

If it really is Michael.... wow. I don't know what to think at the moment..
Interesting.:mello:

OK so I have always had an open mind and believe that some people have these gifts. I have seen a lot of crackpots and crazies.. but this for some reason this feels different. It's kind of comforting actually.

I would like to email her.. just to ask some questions. I am soo thankful she's not dramatic or looney. She seems legit. Anyone have her email?

If it really is Michael.... wow. I don't know what to think at the moment..
Interesting.:mello:

I agree.

I looked on her website and an e-mail for her is here: http://www.sdparanormal.com/page/page/696058.htm The e-mail provided here is SDParanormal@aol.com. You could try that? See if she answers. I'm not sure if there is another one for questions though. That's the only one I found.

I have a question: How does a spirit, such as Michael, know what kind of person he wants to make contact with? Like, why does he chose Bonnie? Or is it just that he's looking for anybody who can and will listen?
I think I've read a description once about this... It said that spirit people "sense" the psychic people just like lighthouses in the night. I don't know if psychics seem to light up or something, lol, but I suppose there must be a way. Also, it's as if having a door open, if you don't know how to close it, you'll be bothered by spirits 24/7 not even letting you sleep! lol

I looked on her website and an e-mail for her is here: http://www.sdparanormal.com/page/page/696058.htm The e-mail provided here is SDParanormal@aol.com. You could try that? See if she answers. I'm not sure if there is another one for questions though. That's the only one I found.

Thanks. I'll try it. Any questions anyone want me to ask while I put mine in? I just have a few, so any questions for anyone would be alright. Not to mention we might have the same Q's to ask. Holla at me.

:mello: Not to sound like a nut, but ever since he passed I have always been "waiting" for Michael to visit me in a dream.

I have had some scary dreams..and some that haven't made much sense but could be symbolic.. or maybe just my way of dealing with his passing.

All I would like is for MJ to simply visit me for a minute and tell me that he is ok and possibly tell me what it's like on the "other side". Now I sound like nut...:scratch:

cyberjackson: You dont sound like a nut lol. I want this to happen to me to. I think alot of the fans would want this, we want reassurance we wanna know hes doing ok. For many who didnt meet Michael in person when he was alive it would also be nice if we could feel his amazing presence now. I wish i could dream about him more to, but it doesnt seem to happen- so annoying, i watched the Bad Video before i went to bed lastnight thinking if i have him in my head before i go to bed i might dream about him, but no luck lol.

it's good to get a recap and a context for all this; convinces me more.
I'd love a new update from Michael though.

I wish it was as easy as that :cry: I try and try to hear him or feel him...anything...I felt 'something' one day when I was looking at magazines in a shop about a month ago...I felt he was right behind me...I felt creeped out lol but it was only because I didn't expect it to happen in the shopping mall!! I thought it would be when I was at home alone or something..

A couple of people here said it was probably my 'angel' or something looking out for me, not Michael. I dunno.........I didn't feel anything again. Maybe it's because I freaked: so it won't happen again? I don't know alot about this kind of thing, how it works...as I said before my best friend sees and hears things all the time but she doesn't go on about it or how it works.

I want Michael to visit me so badly...like my late Grandmother did, I swear it was a 'goodbye'. I dreamt about her, it was so vivid. When I woke up I felt so peaceful, because I had been really stressed before that dream as she had suffered ALOT in her last days :cry:

who says Michael's not an angel?? :)

If it was him and you got freaked out, that's not going to stop it happeneing again. I'd say that can be a pretty normal reaction!

She mentioned the lyrics she was hearing and how she felt it might be in relation to Omer...ohhh I knew she was hearing those because of that!

Great recap.

So this means he isnt mikes son for sure..??

I am always very skeptical about these things, and i am right now too with this. Sure...the way she says STOP and NOT NICE do sound like something Michael would say...like the interview with Barbara Walters...but hey.

This psychic could have easily gotten those words from that interview, she even posted under the first two videos. So nah...i have a very hard time believing this at all.

Court.ney.x said:

sunnyday81 said:
I think I've read a description once about this... It said that spirit people "sense" the psychic people just like lighthouses in the night. I don't know if psychics seem to light up or something, lol, but I suppose there must be a way. Also, it's as if having a door open, if you don't know how to close it, you'll be bothered by spirits 24/7 not even letting you sleep! lol

sunnyday81 answered this perfectly. It's easy for spirits to sense those that have the gift. The analogy about lighthouses is great too, because psychics operate at a higher vibration than most...and in such, they run a lot more light than other people do. We all are made of light/energy...and those that are very connected to this and are in good integrity, their light shines more. Makes me think of the song "this little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine" ;)

I think Michael chose Bonnie not only because she is open and willing for communication, but she seems to be in good integrity...with no ulterior motives. She also seems to be a clear filter - that doesn't twist his words around. As she channeled in her first videos...Michael said he liked that whatever he says she just repeats and doesn't put her own spin on it...which, is why I think a lot of us are sensing how genuine this is.

8701girl said:
So this means he isnt mikes son for sure..??

Well...I REEEALLY don't want this thread to turn into a debate over this. There are already a lot of threads elsewhere on the board for it so please search them out if you want to dicuss more :) But to answer your question - just because Bonnie channeled this and felt it may have to do with him, that doesn't make it the truth. I personally don't see how anyone has any question about the matter...but like I said, that discussion is for another thread! :p

:mello: Not to sound like a nut, but ever since he passed I have always been "waiting" for Michael to visit me in a dream.

I have had some scary dreams..and some that haven't made much sense but could be symbolic.. or maybe just my way of dealing with his passing.

All I would like is for MJ to simply visit me for a minute and tell me that he is ok and possibly tell me what it's like on the "other side". Now I sound like nut...:scratch:

You are absolutely not a nut...I wish for that too :)

You don't sound like a nut at all. I'm the same way. I wish he would visit me too. I pray to him all the time, hoping he'd hear me and show some sign that he does. But I guess we just have to be patient. :)

There are a lot of different channelings in this material world that we live in. some with people who died and even with ET´s!

I know for sure that not everybody is lying about this, because there is simply to much information coming out these days. Look it up, it´s everywhere!

Now this woman comes forward and she says she channels with The most famous person ever lived! When i read this thread i was thinking, ok here we go...i smell money and evil here. But no! After watching this i am convinced she is communicating with michael, because this really sound like him, i mean it is exactly his use of words and expressing his feelings.;)

I hope we will hear much more from michael through her and that michael is at peace in the spiritworld. It bothers me though that story's of the media still bothers him after he passed away. I wish this wasn't so!

boy, if this was indeed true (and I dearly wish it is), then I've soooo many questions! gosh...

Thanks. I'll try it. Any questions anyone want me to ask while I put mine in? I just have a few, so any questions for anyone would be alright. Not to mention we might have the same Q's to ask. Holla at me.

No problem.
Could you maybe post some of your questions for us? We're probably all curious about some of the same things. :)

Hmm I seem to get "signs" and "feelings" from Michael all the time now. This may sound silly, but the past few days I've been smelling KFC, where there is no possible source for this smell to come from at all. I know Michael liked to eat it too, and I do know that smell. I'm familiar enough with it to know that's what it is. Sometimes it kind of drives me crazy because it makes me want to eat it. :p Also usually when I smell it, it's followed by a tingling sensation in the back of my head and sometimes on other parts of my body. Oddly enough I don't smell it now, but I'm sure I will again before long. I still got the tingling going on right now. I feel like this is how he's chosen to contact me. I think he's been watching me watch his stuff on YouTube. Makes me think of the song "Somebody's Watching Me" lol. I also still have dreams about him. I actually think I'm going through some kind of spiritual awakening right now. I've been reevaluating things I believed before.

For those who haven't been visited by Michael yet, be patient. I'm sure he'll visit eventually. Remember to keep an open mind. I guess I kind of started by talking to him every night, and now he's shown me he's definitely there. I haven't seen him or gotten any verbal messages from him, but I know he's always around. :)

Hmm I seem to get "signs" and "feelings" from Michael all the time now. This may sound silly, but the past few days I've been smelling KFC, where there is no possible source for this smell to come from at all. I know Michael liked to eat it too, and I do know that smell. I'm familiar enough with it to know that's what it is. Sometimes it kind of drives me crazy because it makes me want to eat it. :p Also usually when I smell it, it's followed by a tingling sensation in the back of my head and sometimes on other parts of my body. Oddly enough I don't smell it now, but I'm sure I will again before long. I still got the tingling going on right now. I feel like this is how he's chosen to contact me. I think he's been watching me watch his stuff on YouTube. Makes me think of the song "Somebody's Watching Me" lol. I also still have dreams about him. I actually think I'm going through some kind of spiritual awakening right now. I've been reevaluating things I believed before.

For those who haven't been visited by Michael yet, be patient. I'm sure he'll visit eventually. Remember to keep an open mind. I guess I kind of started by talking to him every night, and now he's shown me he's definitely there. I haven't seen him or gotten any verbal messages from him, but I know he's always around. :)

Usually I do not eat fast food ever because it is not healthy. But for some damn reason I went recently to KFC and had my meal, thinking that Michael wants me to eat KFC and remember him doing this. It is really silly but it was like something forced me to go to KFC. And I said to myself; all right I will go once and this is it! I know it sounds crazy!:)

Hey guys! Remember about that psychic friend I mentioned before who's been in contact with MJ's spirit for the past few weeks? She's a fan and she tried her first channeling today, just like Bonnie, and I really really believe that this is indeed Michael talking. (The same spirit also had said Bonnie is speaking to him as well). Anyway, this is her message. She gave me permission to post this anonymously (as she's wary of people criticising her). She also has a facebook page but this is still only for trusted people who believe her. Not sure if I should make a separate thread about this but anyway..
Here it is:

EDIT: CHANNELED MESSAGE REMOVED AFTER HER REQUEST.
Apologies.

Last edited:

Hey guys! Remember about that psychic friend I mentioned before who's been in contact with MJ's spirit for the past few weeks? She's a fan and she tried her first channeling today, just like Bonnie, and I really really believe that this is indeed Michael talking. (The same spirit also had said Bonnie is speaking to him as well). Anyway, this is her message. She gave me permission to post this anonymously (as she's wary of people criticisising her). She also has a facebook page but this is still only for trusted people who believe her. Not sure if I should make a separate thread about this but anyway..
Here it is:

"Hey S-----

I did a channeled message with MJ today as he kept asking me to. Any this is it, I haven't posted it yet because I don't wanna get criticized.

Hello, this is my first channeled message through a fan, firstly I want to say thank you to E--- for working with me and giving permission to let me pass my message on through her to others. I also want to say thank you all ever so much for supporting me while I was on earth and continuing to do so even though I’m not physically around any longer.

In this message I want to get across my views on all the hype and rumors that has been created and much exaggerated since I died, I want to reassure all my fans, please don’t worry about me any longer, I am free of any physical or emotional pain which I suffered while on earth, I am happy where I am now and the peace that I feel is the peace I never gained while I was alive. But also please don’t listen to any of the rumors that you may hear now or continue to hear in the weeks to come, please know that my family would never let of those situations happen. My family have been having a tough time since I passed but I hope they know that I dearly love them and I will never be far from them and we will meet again when there time is ready and they to pass to the other side.

I still worry greatly for my children as they’ve never experience a death before and I am always worried about all the media attention they are and will continue to be receiving since I passed, I love my children very much and I want them to be happy and know that I always look in on them even though they may not be aware I am doing so. My children have a loving family around them and I know that will be a great support to them and I trust my family will continue to do so.

Before I finish this message, I want to get my point across over my passing, there has been much speculation whether I was murdered, I killed myself and I reassure you non of that is true in the slightest and I want you all to know that my death wasn’t done on purpose and that I blame no one for my death, I did indeed die of a drug overdose and again it wasn’t done intentionally, it was accidental but I also know that it was my time to go. Again please don’t mourn for me any longer, please be happy for me and know that I am NEVER far from you.

Love, Michael"

whoa! I don't know what to say but that message gave me shivers. But I mean in a good way. I'll be thinking about this for a while now!!! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Hey guys! Remember about that psychic friend I mentioned before who's been in contact with MJ's spirit for the past few weeks? She's a fan and she tried her first channeling today, just like Bonnie, and I really really believe that this is indeed Michael talking. (The same spirit also had said Bonnie is speaking to him as well). Anyway, this is her message. She gave me permission to post this anonymously (as she's wary of people criticising her). She also has a facebook page but this is still only for trusted people who believe her. Not sure if I should make a separate thread about this but anyway..
Here it is:

"Hey S-----

I did a channeled message with MJ today as he kept asking me to. Any this is it, I haven't posted it yet because I don't wanna get criticized.

Hello, this is my first channeled message through a fan, firstly I want to say thank you to E--- for working with me and giving permission to let me pass my message on through her to others. I also want to say thank you all ever so much for supporting me while I was on earth and continuing to do so even though I’m not physically around any longer.

In this message I want to get across my views on all the hype and rumors that has been created and much exaggerated since I died, I want to reassure all my fans, please don’t worry about me any longer, I am free of any physical or emotional pain which I suffered while on earth, I am happy where I am now and the peace that I feel is the peace I never gained while I was alive. But also please don’t listen to any of the rumors that you may hear now or continue to hear in the weeks to come, please know that my family would never let of those situations happen. My family have been having a tough time since I passed but I hope they know that I dearly love them and I will never be far from them and we will meet again when there time is ready and they to pass to the other side.

I still worry greatly for my children as they’ve never experience a death before and I am always worried about all the media attention they are and will continue to be receiving since I passed, I love my children very much and I want them to be happy and know that I always look in on them even though they may not be aware I am doing so. My children have a loving family around them and I know that will be a great support to them and I trust my family will continue to do so.

Before I finish this message, I want to get my point across over my passing, there has been much speculation whether I was murdered, I killed myself and I reassure you non of that is true in the slightest and I want you all to know that my death wasn’t done on purpose and that I blame no one for my death, I did indeed die of a drug overdose and again it wasn’t done intentionally, it was accidental but I also know that it was my time to go. Again please don’t mourn for me any longer, please be happy for me and know that I am NEVER far from you.

Love, Michael"

:cry:...beautiful message. Makes me feel better...but still makes me teary, I miss him so. Thank you so much for posting.

Here it is:

"Hey S-----

Love, Michael"

Wow. What a message. I wish she would have posted a video or something to show us but I understand why she chose not to. Very interesting. Thanks for posting that. If this is does happen to be him (though we may never know), then I'm glad he's happy.
We're all praying for his family and children.

But where does he mention Bonnie?
Oh, he didn't mention that now. In one of my old conversations with her, she mentioned about the Bonnie video (that it's indeed true). Back then, what happened it was not channeling, it was a different kind of communication she had I think.
My friend, she can SEE him too. Just a while ago she said he was wearing a red shirt and fedora; also sometimes he's with sunglasses and sometimes without. lol

omg, i really really really hope that that really is Michael.

Oh, he didn't mention that now. In one of my old conversations with her, she mentioned about the Bonnie video (that it's indeed true). Back then, what happened it was not channeling, it was a different kind of communication she had I think.
My friend, she can SEE him too. Just a while ago she said he was wearing a red shirt and fedora; also sometimes he's with sunglasses and sometimes without. lol

I saw him in my dreams wearing a red shirt too. Thank you for a great post. It makes me feel a little bit better but I miss him so much still.... .

Oh, ok thanks. :)
That's interesting. Did she even know about Bonnie before he told her? This must be the same spirit.
That must be amazing to see him. I hope one day he appears to me with an afro. lol. haha. :D Just kidding. Really though, that's amazing. Does he see her and smile or anything?

That part makes me cry too. I do feel he is happy now where he's at...and that he's still around us...but I just want to hug him.

Me too. I briefly am starting to feel his presence sometimes but it's only for a really short time. A hug wouldn't be so bad. :(

Back