Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Amanda, I'm so impressed!!! That's gorgeous! love it :wub:
And i just noticed your avatar.....where's it from? It's so lovely.

Guys, wondering if anyone has any experience with pendulums? My housemate's mom has one and I was so fascinated by it that I'm thinking of getting one... I'm just wondering if ye have any advice on what kind of material...or is that just based on intuition?

Hope everyone is having a good day, *hugs*

Thank you all so much. Seriously, you don't know how much your words mean to me. :heart: I just contacted a friend about doing a proper recording because I just can't record anything with decent quality since the disc drive broke on my recording system. I usually just use it now to make demos so I wont forget what I wrote. If anyone wants that version I'll put an mp3 on megaupload but I will do a better version as soon as I can.

Niamh Thank you :huggy: I googled love and that pic was on the first page.

Funny you mention pendulums because I used a pendulum a couple of years back and I remembered it last week and tried it again. I don't know much about it though except that the pendulum (or whatever you use) itself is just a tool. It's your vast memory that you are not consciously aware of that gives you the answers (only going by the little I have read about it). I love trying it out though and it's great for beginners.

Mundy, totally loev your song!! It's beautiful! Indeed, the talented people here. well said about the lyrics comng from the Quiet self. I think that's very true!
How sweet that your bf understood how you feel about Michael. That must mean a lot and warm your heart!

Mjbunny Very, very interesting the part about Krishna and Michael. And he also had the Bhagavad Ghita. Oh, that just makes me fall in love with him more and more. He was such a special man. There's nobody like him.
Your post made me want to read the Bhagavad Ghita. I am now reading it online ( the As It is version since that is the one Michael had)

Hugs to everyone here in this thread! You are all dear to me!

Thank you all so much. Seriously, you don't know how much your words mean to me. :heart: I just contacted a friend about doing a proper recording because I just can't record anything with decent quality since the disc drive broke on my recording system. I usually just use it now to make demos so I wont forget what I wrote. If anyone wants that version I'll put an mp3 on megaupload but I will do a better version as soon as I can.

Niamh Thank you :huggy: I googled love and that pic was on the first page.

Funny you mention pendulums because I used a pendulum a couple of years back and I remembered it last week and tried it again. I don't know much about it though except that the pendulum (or whatever you use) itself is just a tool. It's your vast memory that you are not consciously aware of that gives you the answers (only going by the little I have read about it). I love trying it out though and it's great for beginners.

yeah I'd love to have it on mp3! :)

It's such a cool picture!

Wow, that's a really nice explanation; I thought it was more the universe that's answering you, but I like the idea of it being yourself! I read in a book lately that in this life, we're "remembering what we already know" :) So true, I think.
Yeah I was thinking some kind of crystal, and I've heard amethyst is good. My housemate wants to get one too, so I think we're going to the crystal shop at the weekend. I imagine instinct is a big part of picking out the right one. Some websites say that metals or wood are good, but I think for psychic things, crystals are supposed to be best.

Oh, funny thing yesterday.... in my Historical Linguistics class, we were talking about how the meaning of words change over time. Someone mentioned how the words 'wicked', 'sick' and 'bad' have basically got opposite meanings to what they originally meant (at least in slang) and I managed to direct the class to a conversation about Michael and how he changed the meaning of the word 'bad"..... haha, it was great! I explained about the video and how Michael changed 'bad' to mean 'good', and influenced well, basically the whole world. Typical Michael! My teacher was impressed; she said it's virtually unheard of for one person to change the meaning of a word and have it stick. I was like, yep, well, that's Michael! I was so happy, lol. Yes they probably all think I'm crazy but hey, that's fine with me ;)

Amy I don't outdo you lol. That's just silly. I love your songs and we're all in this together. I listen to Soul Survivor when I feel like Michael isn't getting justice and it comforts me to hear your words. I had Afterglow on repeat for about two hours the other day. It's so bittersweet and beautiful. I listen to songs that remind me of Michael but songs written by fans are special because we feel all these things that fans write about exactly as they were felt by the songwriter. They're not songs that happen to sound like they could be about him, they are heartfelt emotions especially for and about Michael :heart:
Thanks hon... I do agree with you very much that there is something extra special about fans songs that were directly inspired by Michael. Like your song...helps me to process the emotion far more than another song that may say even more...because yours came from the same place in your heart as mine. That's so sweet to hear that your bf really 'gets it' too. Oh - and I'd totally LOVE to have your song on mp3!

I was thinking that really personal lyrics must come from the Quiet self. Pieces of our soul that ordinarily no one would get to see. They are special and they feel more special to me now thinking of them that way.
Well said.

Neeve said:
Guys, wondering if anyone has any experience with pendulums? My housemate's mom has one and I was so fascinated by it that I'm thinking of getting one... I'm just wondering if ye have any advice on what kind of material...or is that just based on intuition?
Pendulums are awesome...I've used one quite a few times. The trick with pendulums though, is you have to be indifferent to what you are asking...or your energy can sway the pendulum to answer the way you want it to. Also, they don't work with things like pregnancy and health matters - in case you ever want to ask about that kind of stuff. hehe. I remember when I was preggo I tried using my pendulum to ask if it was a boy or a girl and I kept getting boy. Um...wrong! lol. But yeah, they are great tools for many things. I'd suggest buying a little pendulum handbook if you want to really start using one. :)

Funny enough I got the meaning to my Dream. It is scary the message was "Why did you abandon me?". Who ever it is confined him to the cobwebs of her mind and would not even look at his mage or listen to his Music? Well girls he is definitely trying to get a message to someone out there!! "Who is it?"

Pendulums are awesome...I've used one quite a few times. The trick with pendulums though, is you have to be indifferent to what you are asking...or your energy can sway the pendulum to answer the way you want it to. Also, they don't work with things like pregnancy and health matters - in case you ever want to ask about that kind of stuff. hehe. I remember when I was preggo I tried using my pendulum to ask if it was a boy or a girl and I kept getting boy. Um...wrong! lol. But yeah, they are great tools for many things. I'd suggest buying a little pendulum handbook if you want to really start using one. :)

Interesting....hmm, the part about being indifferent is hard though, as I would probably want to use it for things I really want to know! Cool, I'll check out some books.

Mp3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A2NSJ4UN

I forgot about things you wouldn't actually know about. I used a pendulum a few times to find something I misplaced. Not much else. Getting a book about it is a good idea.

I had an idea yesterday to look for some info on meditation for couples. I found this:
http://energyseeker.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/meditation-position-for-couples/
It sounds like a good way to connect with your partner. It just seems so sweet :wub: I'll let you guys know if I get around to trying it out. My bf wants to do some meditation to relieve stress so if could do it together it would be cool (or if anyone has any suggestions I'd be grateful for the info).

Yeah he's good for trying things out. He's gonna try my vegan fairy cakes this week :lol:

Every time I see your location I smile thinking about that song :) Gonna listen to it now

^Haha. I think of that gif someone made of him actually in one of those cup rides. :lol:
I think I'm going to be listening to your song on repeat today...:wub:

That's so cool! Thanks Amy :huggy:

I haven't heard the song in a while. 'Don't go around breaking young girls arms (don't break no arms!)' haha. I'm looking for the literal video version now but I can't find it. :(
Edit: It's no longer available in my country because it contains content from sony

Thanks Thriller!

Edit2: I was mixing up two versions of misheard lyrics. The breaking arms thing is from a different version :doh:

Last edited:
Mornin'! :heart: (I say this, looking outside into the nighttime already :lol:)

I used to be an avid pendulum user... made my own and made them for others. For some reason I found the combo of amethyst (for psychic wisdom) and hematite (for grounding & protection) to work really well. Anything will work, though, as long as it's balanced on the end and swings easily and freely. But like Amygrace said, you have to be indifferent about the answer. If it really matters to you what the answer is, then it's highly likely your emotions will mess with the answer positively or negatively. So like if you ask "Will I see MJ when I die?" Well, that's emotionally-charged and has a touch of fear in it, so you probably can't trust the answer. Does that make sense? To use one, ask for protection of white light and that only your own Higher Self and your guides may influence it or you in any way. Then ask what a "yes" and "no" answer are. It's not the same for everyone. For me a clockwise circle is "yes", counterclockwise "no", but I also found a swinging back and forth vertically is "I don't know - this isn't determined yet" and swinging horizontally is "nope, you're not allowed to know this right now" :lol:

Although I admit it's been drastically wrong at times, lol, it did tell me my soulmate was in Europe and got me his INITIALS (no joke! for real! his actual initials!) 3 years before my husband and I met. (Of course I totally forgot this by the time we met and it didn't dawn on me until months later and then I was like :wild: OMG!) My pendulum also told me I'd meet Michael Jackson in this life, yes... in 2009. :cry: Years ago it told me this. I asked again probably around 2001 or so and again.... "yes"... "2009". And I guess it was right. Just not in the way I expected :mello:

I listen to songs that remind me of Michael but songs written by fans are special because we feel all these things that fans write about exactly as they were felt by the songwriter. They're not songs that happen to sound like they could be about him, they are heartfelt emotions especially for and about Michael :heart:

....He told me that he didn't know from experience but he guessed that it would be so hard to lose an idol that I looked up to and part of who I am is because of him. He also understood that Michael wasn't some random celebrity and he gets that I feel like I actually know him. I was trying so hard not to cry. I just never knew that he understood. He wasn't agreeing with what I was saying, he came up with all that himself and he was spot on. I didn't manage to make that short :doh:). I was thinking that really personal lyrics must come from the Quiet self. Pieces of our soul that ordinarily no one would get to see. They are special and they feel more special to me now thinking of them that way.Thanks again guys. You made my day :D
Yes, I totally know what you mean about fan songs. (Thanks for the download link, btw :flowers:) Especially ones written by folks I 'know' and not just someone somewhere on youtube. Although those are special as well. That's so great that you've discovered your bf understands more than you thought! :hug:

Mjbunny Very, very interesting the part about Krishna and Michael. And he also had the Bhagavad Ghita. Oh, that just makes me fall in love with him more and more. He was such a special man. There's nobody like him. Your post made me want to read the Bhagavad Ghita. I am now reading it online ( the As It is version since that is the one Michael had)
Remember how there's a thank you to Deepak Chopra in 'Dancing the Dream'? I think he was working a lot with Michael as his friend/spiritual advisor back then in the early 90's (back when Deepak was on PBS specials constantly in America and I was so impressed with him... back in those days). Well, here's another thing I found last night about MJ and Krishna and how similar some things he wrote are to writings in the Bhagavad Gita. http://michaeljacksongod.blogspot.com I don't know, of course, but I suspect maybe the early 90's was when MJ was reading that. And you can really see some Chopra influences in certain places in Dancing the Dream, like when he uses the term "nonlocal universe". Anyway, this blog site is right about the similarities in thought between the Gita and Dancing the Dream (and APoM, etc). Pretty cool.

Oh! Also stayed up all night because I discovered a new blog right before bed. It's http://extrememichaeljackson.wordpress.com She just wrote today about Major Love Prayer! :heart: Anyway, there's some crazy stuff there, like about these nuts who think Blame It On the Boogie was talking about devil worship :smilerolleyes: She's really funny sometimes. She's also written about MJ and Jesus... all kinds of stuff.

Oh, funny thing yesterday.... in my Historical Linguistics class, we were talking about how the meaning of words change over time. Someone mentioned how the words 'wicked', 'sick' and 'bad' have basically got opposite meanings to what they originally meant (at least in slang) and I managed to direct the class to a conversation about Michael and how he changed the meaning of the word 'bad"..... haha, it was great! I explained about the video and how Michael changed 'bad' to mean 'good', and influenced well, basically the whole world. Typical Michael! My teacher was impressed; she said it's virtually unheard of for one person to change the meaning of a word and have it stick. I was like, yep, well, that's Michael! I was so happy, lol. Yes they probably all think I'm crazy but hey, that's fine with me ;)
LOL, cool. I remember we were using the word 'bad' to mean "cool" or "tough" though before Michael did ;) That use was already widely in existence. Gosh, I remember in the movie Superman from the 70's a guy told him, "Hey dude, that's a BAD outfit!" (meaning wicked or cool.) Flash forward and even LL Cool J had a single out called "I'm Bad" two weeks before MJ's Bad album came out in 1987. Anyway, if people want to just think about Michael, though... hey, who am I to argue with it? :) :lol:

Last edited:
My pendulum also told me I'd meet Michael Jackson in this life, yes... in 2009. :cry: Years ago it told me this. I asked again probably around 2001 or so and again.... "yes"... "2009". And I guess it was right. Just not in the way I expected :mello:
:weeping:

Well, here's another thing I found last night about MJ and Krishna and how similar some things he wrote are to writings in the Bhagavad Gita. http://michaeljacksongod.blogspot.com
Thanks for the link...just glanced over it so far, looks interesting.

Oh! Also stayed up all night because I discovered a new blog right before bed. It's http://extrememichaeljackson.wordpress.com She just wrote today about Major Love Prayer! :heart: Anyway, there's some crazy stuff there, like about these nuts who think Blame It On the Boogie was talking about devil worship :smilerolleyes: She's really funny sometimes. She's also written about MJ and Jesus... all kinds of stuff.
Hah...thanks for this too. I just skimmed through all her posts. Some amusing...some just plain crazy...some a little in bad taste...and some just sad. I'm starting to think about Michael's death again today...ugh. I was browsing through this new message board I signed up on...for Indigo children...and I did a search for Michael, and one person had said that they got a direct message from their Guides, along with someone who appeared like Michael...saying that he was indeed murdered. Of course, I don't put a ton of stock in what some strangers online say....but it just put me back in the whole energy of that situation. And then on this blog you linked me to there a pic that says "6/25 was an inside job" ...:sigh: I just miss him.

I used to be an avid pendulum user... made my own and made them for others. For some reason I found the combo of amethyst (for psychic wisdom) and hematite (for grounding & protection) to work really well. Anything will work, though, as long as it's balanced on the end and swings easily and freely. But like Amygrace said, you have to be indifferent about the answer. If it really matters to you what the answer is, then it's highly likely your emotions will mess with the answer positively or negatively. So like if you ask "Will I see MJ when I die?" Well, that's emotionally-charged and has a touch of fear in it, so you probably can't trust the answer. Does that make sense? To use one, ask for protection of white light and that only your own Higher Self and your guides may influence it or you in any way. Then ask what a "yes" and "no" answer are. It's not the same for everyone. For me a clockwise circle is "yes", counterclockwise "no", but I also found a swinging back and forth vertically is "I don't know - this isn't determined yet" and swinging horizontally is "nope, you're not allowed to know this right now" :lol:

Although I admit it's been drastically wrong at times, lol, it did tell me my soulmate was in Europe and got me his INITIALS (no joke! for real! his actual initials!) 3 years before my husband and I met. (Of course I totally forgot this by the time we met and it didn't dawn on me until months later and then I was like :wild: OMG!) My pendulum also told me I'd meet Michael Jackson in this life, yes... in 2009. :cry: Years ago it told me this. I asked again probably around 2001 or so and again.... "yes"... "2009". And I guess it was right. Just not in the way I expected :mello:

Oh wow.....that's fascinating that it told you all those things.
But about Michael... :cry:
Amethyst and hematite....sounds good, I'll check it out!

LOL, cool. I remember we were using the word 'bad' to mean "cool" or "tough" though before Michael did ;) That use was already widely in existence. Gosh, I remember in the movie Superman from the 70's a guy told him, "Hey dude, that's a BAD outfit!" (meaning wicked or cool.) Flash forward and even LL Cool J had a single out called "I'm Bad" two weeks before MJ's Bad album came out in 1987. Anyway, if people want to just think about Michael, though... hey, who am I to argue with it? :) :lol:

really? I didn't know it had started before him....Either way, I'm sure he propagated it hugely :)

^ Oh yes, our dear Michael ... "bad" is yet another thing he owns forever ;)

Wow, slow day today. (And yesterday)... *Crickets Chirp*

Dang I was thinking the same thing...slow day.

I'm having a particularly funky day myself. I just woke up from a weird nap and now I feel all light headed and just odd. I had this dream that I was trying to get this rat/squirrel out of my house...and I saw my cat walk by, with his regular collar on but also an extra one hanging off of his tail. For a moment I thought...this isn't my cat, it's a stray! But then I looked across the room and there he was again...the same cat, with his collar and another one hanging off his tail. So I thought oh...it IS my cat. Oddly. :scratch: But then one cat walked right by the other and I was like woah...am I in a parallel universe? Then I woke up.

I guess you could say what brought this dream on was just a couple days ago I was looking at this guys website who had all these diff meditations...and one was about parallel lives...the concept that we are more than one soul walking the earth. I found it interesting. But, my cat dream was a bit different...because it felt like different dimensions rather than the same soul split in two in the same life...if that makes sense. Man..and like I said I just feel WEIRD right now. If I'm not making sense...sorry.
Confuse.gif

How is everyone else?

^ Freaky. Ok, so I've seen it too many times, all I could think of was in The Matrix: "How much did it look like the other? Was it the same cat?" :lol: I once asked my pendulum years back if I was living more than one life in this time period and it said yes. I narrowed it down to India and that I was a male, born the same year, just in November. I wonder if it's true, lol. And then... I wonder if it were true, if he's still alive? Do you feel totally freaky if your other body dies? Hmmm. And are we both MJ fans? ;) (I don't know if I believe this or not. Guess I don't think much about it.)

On another OT note, I saw a documentary tonight about this guy in Siberia who has thousands of followers who believe he's Christ. Weird stuff. Somehow I don't believe that if Jesus were to return he'd show up as a guy who thinks he's Jesus and tries to look like him and dress like it's 2,000 years ago. It would be like... been there, done that. But then, what do I know? He doesn't seem to have that "let's drink some Kool-Aid" vibe and some of what he said sounded pretty spiritually sound (except for that crap about women having to go through men to get to spirit :rolleyes2: What-EVA, buddy.) Anyway, one lady, who was otherwise seeming to be very sound of mind, said that she doesn't need 'proof', she just knows she's where she's supposed to be and that he's Christ, just 100% feels it in her heart. And maybe she is just where she's supposed to be... in that commune place with that 'prophet' guy. Maybe she had to believe he's Christ to follow him. Which made me think more about things I think I just know. Are they right? Or just what I want to believe? And in the end, if it's where I'm supposed to be... does it matter? [Ouch! Ouch! My eyes! Just went to YouTube to see if there's something about this guy and I see a video, click on it and it's effing Martin Bashir talking about him. Aghghghghghgh... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6OknlMk2Cw skip to 0:45 to avoid the same pain... not that interesting, though lol]

Last edited:
^ Freaky. Ok, so I've seen it too many time, all I could think of was in The Matrix: "How much did it look like the other? Was it the same cat?" :lol: I once asked my pendulum years back if I was living more than one life in this time period and it said yes. I narrowed it down to India and that I was a male, born the same year, just in November. I wonder if it's true, lol. And then... I wonder if it were true, if he's still alive? Do you feel totally freaky if your other body dies? Hmmm. And are we both MJ fans? ;) (I don't know if I believe this or not. Guess I don't think much about it.)
Haha...I thought of the Matrix after I woke up too! How interesting that you got that information from your pendulum. (I love that almost anything I mention you have already dabbled in/had experience with too :lol:) It is a weird concept...parallel lives. But for some reason I'm really drawn to it...I can't help but feel there's something to it. I remember reading a book by Doreen Virtue once where she talked about "twin flames" - where (only some spirits, not everyone) split themselves up and live 2 separate lives on earth...but only to come together and be lovers. Like an extreme concept of soul mates. She had told a story of how the guy she is with now is her twin flame. And you know, (wow I'm just making this connection too) - before I found the meditation on parallel lives, I recently tried a past life regression to see what the heck was up with me always dreaming of my daughter's father, and my old best buddy from childhood (who happens to be gay btw)...always being the same person. I know it has to do with a past life since it was once brought up when my Dad was channeling... and seriously, these dreams are usually pretty intense when I have them...which is odd, 'cause in real life I would NEVER imagine Caleb (my gay friend) being my lover...but him and John (my ex) are ALWAYS the same person. So anyway, in my regression (which I'm still unsure as to whether was all in my head or not) I had this image of me gettin' it on with both of them in the same body. :mello: :lol: I wonder if they are the same soul? But that's weird to think about because they are SO different in this life. Hmm. Really thinking about the whole concept though, I mean you could say were ALL the same soul...as we all came from the same Source. "You're just another part of me" right? I need to do more research on all this.

sounded pretty spiritually sound (except for that crap about women having to go through men to get to spirit :rolleyes2: What-EVA, buddy.) Anyway, one lady, who was otherwise seeming to be very sound of mind, said that she doesn't need 'proof', she just knows she's where she's supposed to be and that he's Christ, just 100% feels it in her heart. And maybe she is just where she's supposed to be... in that commune place with that 'prophet' guy. Maybe she had to believe he's Christ to follow him. Which made me think more about things I think I just know. Are they right? Or just what I want to believe? And in the end, if it's where I'm supposed to be... does it matter?
Oh geez...just that line about men vs. women makes me think he's just on his own crazy soul path. :rolleyes2: You brought up some interesting questions though. I've thought about that myself. Like...whatever we believe, whether true or not, well the truth aspect doesn't matter ...what matters is our growth and so if that's what we need to believe or how we need to think, then so be it. And I've noticed Guides/spirits on the other side will even support you in any "non-truths" that you are living simply because it's part of the path. This is all actually why I've been pretty annoyed with the other side lately...because it's like...when I ask for the TRUTH...they don't give me the truth. They give me MY truth. If that makes sense.

I recently tried a past life regression to see what the heck was up with me always dreaming of my daughter's father, and my old best buddy from childhood (who happens to be gay btw)...always being the same person. I know it has to do with a past life since it was once brought up when my Dad was channeling... and seriously, these dreams are usually pretty intense when I have them...which is odd, 'cause in real life I would NEVER imagine Caleb (my gay friend) being my lover...but him and John (my ex) are ALWAYS the same person. So anyway, in my regression (which I'm still unsure as to whether was all in my head or not) I had this image of me gettin' it on with both of them in the same body. :mello: :lol: I wonder if they are the same soul? But that's weird to think about because they are SO different in this life. Hmm.
Whoa, that's really weird. Never ran across something like that. :scratch:

And I've noticed Guides/spirits on the other side will even support you in any "non-truths" that you are living simply because it's part of the path. This is all actually why I've been pretty annoyed with the other side lately...because it's like...when I ask for the TRUTH...they don't give me the truth. They give me MY truth. If that makes sense.
Oh I know... :doh: It's like "great, guys". I get answers sometimes, but it's like... so is that the actual truth or just what you're going to let me believe??? Or everyone gives me cryptic or smart-ass answers. "Who are you?" is met with "I'm me." Or a question like, "Who were you in past lives?" is met with "I've been so many people." :smilerolleyes: [Ok, I just ran across something really weird. You were warned. :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0FjM3W3ck ]

Oh I know... :doh: It's like "great, guys". I get answers sometimes, but it's like... so is that the actual truth or just what you're going to let me believe??? Or everyone gives me cryptic or smart-ass answers. "Who are you?" is met with "I'm me." Or a question like, "Who were you in past lives?" is met with "I've been so many people." :smilerolleyes:
I hear ya on that sista!

[Ok, I just ran across something really weird. You were warned. :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0FjM3W3ck ]
Wow...that gave me chills. Yeah it was weird but... also chilling. I was JUST thinking about this earlier today too...about how history goes with people never recognizing the genius and miracle that was happening, WHEN it was happening. It's only later. Love that the video brought up this aspect at the end with..."it will take you 2000 years to believe it". Mhmm...PREACH IT brutha! :punk:

EDIT: I was just glancing at the related vids next to it and the first one I looked at shows it being 1:11 long. :lol: Today is crazy with 111's. I've been having them show up every time I'm looking at something related to Michael. Interesting.

^ If you go to the guy's 'mix tape' (look in description on the vid on youtube)...and click to 'listen'... most of the songs are just his own rap of general discontent, but the first track and the last track... well, they're... something. (The first track begins with Prince's backwards track from Purple Rain -- is that even on the CD? LOL, I remember spinning it backwards on a record player to hear him say, "Hello, how are you? I'm fine..." :lol:

^ If you go to the guy's 'mix tape' (look in description on the vid on youtube)...and click to 'listen'... most of the songs are just his own rap of general discontent, but the first track and the last track... well, they're... something. (The first track begins with Prince's backwards track from Purple Rain -- is that even on the CD? LOL, I remember spinning it backwards on a record player to hear him say, "Hello, how are you? I'm fine..." :lol:
Seriously Prince's track does that? :lol: That's crazy.

I'm listening to that guys last track of his mix tape - wow...it's something indeed. (woah I just heard some hindi sounds in the background...) and he brought up Illuminati again. Just yesterday...or maybe it was the day before...I was on Bonnie's message board and she created a whole section regarding the Illuminati. I've seen some of those vids on YouTube and felt like some people went really extreme with the whole thing...but the vids Bonnie provided were really amazing...particularly I think the last 2 or 3. There were still a couple vids that had some over-the-top stuff...but overall, in the end, you really start to grasp what is going on...and how Michael knew about it. I know all that's a whole other topic though.

Love this part of that guy Aqualeo's last track:

Nothing changes under the sun, according to the bible
Everything will happen again, life is a cycle
He said greater works will be done, they're not false idols
The only person I've ever seen do greater work is Michael
Not Oprah, not the Pope, not none of these actors
Not Martin, not Malcolm, not none of these rappers
So how can I believe a man walked on the moon
And not believe in a man that moonwalked to a tune

^ Which goes back to that whole "ein Prophet" email experience for me. I actually don't believe that MJ is Christ, although I admit to it crossing my mind for years because the similarities are just too "duh" to miss. However, are there special folks that come here on a major mission, those that would be called avatars or prophets or whatever? Why would the wise ones, the special ones, the prophets or annointed only have come at least 1,000 years ago? Why would they stop coming??? That makes no sense. Especially since there are ever more people on the planet and presumably souls that are ever advancing into higher levels (thus in theory a bigger pool for prophets to come from). Messages never get updated or need to be retold in a way more people will listen?

Maybe it's a bit OT, but it doesn't feel like it, so: I was thinking a lot some months ago about this. If I were on the committee (let's say sometime last century) to send another messenger down there to Earth, to try to reach the whole planet, who would I send? It's pretty obvious at this point they'll be crucified in some way. Hardly anyone will actually believe they're sent by God. Many people are too entrenched in religions that teach that it's a sin to even think someone could be a 'divine' prophet. Most are so willing to believe they're living in the "end times", yet can't believe "the gods" could walk among them. Makes no sense, right? :doh: A religious leader would probably be divisive and too connected to one religion, which others would hate. How about a leader, a politician? They can do great things. But nationalism is still quite present and there's always the country that hates the other, so it's hard to touch the whole world in a deep way. They're best saved for emergency war-evasion or to help a specific country. Ok, so maybe an author? The book that changes the world? But books must be translated and many in the world can't read or don't have access to books. Nice thought, but not totally practical for this broad-sweeping unity we're looking for. Maybe entertainment? Films? Films can carry great messages and really have an impact. But again... they must be dubbed or subtitled and some will never have a chance to see it. And then it's a momentary experience and gone. What sticks with you more? Ahhhh... MUSIC. Even people in tribal villages can hear radios. Songs get stuck in your head. Someone who could convey their messages via music, yeah...

Music can touch the soul, convey meanings without lyrics being known, unite people , etc. But what kind of music? It needs to be something mainstream enough that the whole world would be willing to listen to, so not opera, for example, lol. Rock, Pop... something like that. So where do we send them? Pop music for the whole world mostly comes out of N America and maybe the UK in the 20th century. Narrows it down. Maybe they should be in a minority, so all races could feel more united and those who feel oppressed can be inspired instead of it always being the typical white guy who makes it? Ok. America sounds good for that... diverse population, big music scene, major record companies. Now about this person... do they just have to make great music? Shouldn't they be captivating? Shouldn't they be beautiful, sexy, amazing to watch so that you WANT to see them and thus listen more? So people will want to emulate them? Maybe they should be so talented and have a style and look that's just so unique and amazing you can't look away. You're drawn in and made to pay attention, yes! Male or female? Let's face it... male... the girls go nuts for male musicians. Think of Krishna's Gopis :smilerolleyes: And he has to have a voice and singing style that doesn't sound like everyone else's. His voice needs to be unique and beautiful so it goes right to their souls like a beam of invisible love. Since we're entering the Aquarian Age, how about someone who's an expression in appearance of the soul itself... like neither male nor female, yet both at the same time? Yeah, adrogyny will be huge in the 80's ;) And the next step... is there some way after breaking the "only white guys make it to the top" mould he could almost be 'without' race somehow, like transcending it while still inspiring others ... like making race irrelevant to many... even more like the soul itself? Male, female, all races, all of this in one person? Hmm... we're still working on that part... :doh: Isn't there a disease that begins with a "v"?

So after the whole world is enthralled and captivated and maybe even a little confused, blown away by talent, uniqueness and energy, that's when the message can really be delivered... because they're now listening! And our messenger can try as best he can given the limitations and confusions of life down there to show them how to live... to take care of each other, to love each other... by his actions as well. Should work since the whole world will want to watch his every move! (Poor guy. But that's why we send such a strong soul. It ain't gonna be easy, that's for sure!)

So we end up sending YOU, lovely dear, as... a black male born in America mid-20th century with tons of raw talent. We'll even give you a good 2-syllable name that flows well in a frantic scream. :lol: You'll rise to the highest heights with your amazing talent and that angelic one-of-a-kind voice. When you open yourself up you'll just be direct channel for God... whooosh. You'll also be brilliant, so as you age you'll discover just how unique you are... you'll innovate, make your own rules, just blow them away. Everyone will watch you. Everyone will hear your music and sing your songs because you'll be the king of POP... the stuff all continents can get into. Mass communication blooms this century and so nearly everyone on the planet will see and hear you, so there's no excuse for missing the message! You'll be beautiful in an androgynous way to reflect our real essence, but not in a weird non-sexual manner because hey, those are physical bodies down there, baby :naughty: And the people will also feel your LIGHT. You'll emanate it through everything you do. The girls will adore you. The guys will adore you. Old folks, children...everyone. You'll be too much to ignore. Even the haters won't be able to turn away because you'll shake their world and confuse their small minds with your "odd" ways. You'll tell them all in music and words and show them through your actions, you'll deliver the gift: we're all ONE. Love one another. Take care of each other and the planet. Skin color, gender, religion, nationality... this stuff just doesn't matter anymore. Only LOVE matters. And everyone will get the message this time... in stunning reality... all at the same time. EVERYONE... all 6+ billion of them! Just hope they'll actually LISTEN and not crucify you like Jesus and all the others, yikes :mello: Ok, ready? You are brave, I'll tell ya that. It's going to be a tough, painful and lonely ride and at times you'll feel awful. You may worry you'll lose yourself, you may feel you can't take it any longer. But you can. We wouldn't send you if you couldn't do it. And we'll always be here for you. You'll never be alone. In the most desperate of times you'll be able to FEEL us. You're really my hero, you know. And that's for real.

Ok... here we go... your destination this lifetime is ... Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee
However, are there special folks that come here on a major mission, those that would be called avatars or prophets or whatever? Why would the wise ones, the special ones, the prophets or annointed only have come at least 1,000 years ago? Why would they stop coming??? That makes no sense. Especially since there are ever more people on the planet and presumably souls that are ever advancing into higher levels (thus in theory a bigger pool for prophets to come from). Messages never get updated or need to be retold in a way more people will listen?
Exactly! I wouldn't say Michael IS Jesus...but I would say he was sent down with the same message, the same mission... just in a more modern world. Yes, ...societies change and people forget. They need to be reminded but in new ways that fits their ever changing way of life. And with modern times, things need to be presented in modern ways to catch ears.

So after the whole world is enthralled, can't look away, are captivated and maybe even a little confused, blown away by talent and uniqueness, that's when the message can really be delivered... because they're listening then! And our messenger can try as best he can in that mess of life to show them how to live... to take care of each other, to love each other... by his actions as well. Should be easy since the whole world will want to watch his every move! (Poor guy. But that's why we send such a strong soul. It ain't gonna be easy, that's for sure!)
You'll tell them all in music and words and show them all through your actions, you'll deliver the gift: we're all ONE. Love one another. Take care of each other and the planet. Skin color, gender, religion, nationality... this stuff just doesn't matter anymore. Only LOVE matters. And everyone will get the message this time... in stunning reality... all at the same time. EVERYONE... all 6+ billion of them! Just hope they'll actually LISTEN and not crucify you like Jesus and all the others, yikes :mello: Ok, ready? You are brave, I'll tell ya that. Really. My hero. Ok... here we go... your destination this evening is ... Michael Jackson.
:clapping: Love everything you said! I've thought about this all before too...and I imagine what you stated is much like how 'the plan' was constructed. Some people think, Michael Jackson? He couldn't be a prophet or a spiritual leader sent by God! He's a pop singer! ...well, of course he is. What better way to reach the masses in this modern world we live in? Not everyone will listen to a religious leader...not everyone will read a book or attend a seminar...not everyone will listen to a monk or some guru in a distant land. But everyone listens to music. And music itself, is the most powerful communicator despite race, age, or language. It can touch, heal, and feed your soul just by it's melodic frequencies. So you take a true humanitarian, with the utmost love and compassion for all he comes across...put him in music and make him a star...? The impact he could have on the planet would be that of colossal amounts. And so it was done with Michael.

Btw, I don't know why this was never brought up but don't you guys just think it was awesome that he even received the name "Michael" in this life? I mean, Michael means "Who is like God" ... it's no coincidence he got that name. Supposedly our names are predetermined before we get here... because whatever name we get in life will have some impact on who we are...through the sound frequencies we receive when our name is spoken. I know that just saying the word Michael comforts me in a way. It is a high frequency name.

I love that Michael has the same name as Archangel Michael too :wub: ...because I really feel like he's some kind of guardian angel for the planet now. But well, I guess he always was in his physical life too. :heart:

Back