Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

*~MJ Loves MJ~* - I felt the chills when he was talking about people feeling his presence too...because I have had the same experience as well. I even did a Tarot Reading at the time (I do these on myself often)...I asked the cards "Can I receive a message from Michael?"...and the card I pulled? "MAKE MUSIC". I was like..OMG. Even just typing that I got chills.

I also read somewhere where another spiritual medium was talking about what messages they have received concerning Michael and his death...and, I've read a few of these that just seemed bogus - but this person stood out to me. Particularly this part:

"Because of the security risk of burying Michael’s body the family cannot come to a conclusion as to what they should do at this time. Michael does not want to be frozen in cryogenics and would prefer that the family have him cremated and the ashes scattered, so that no one has to worry about his body after his death. It would be costly because of round the clock security to make sure no one stole his body and this would put more pressure on the family then they need. He would like his ashes scattered in the mountains far away from everyone. He does not mind if his family makes a memorial for him at some time. Right now he would just like to see his family have peace and not be so burdened."

The part in bold just seemed like something Michael would like.Here's the full story

The story is good...but IDK. That seems like a lot of information for someone to put out there like that, a lot of accusatory information. I dont know if MJ would like all of that being put out there about Dr. Murray and his mother like that...

As far as being cremated and his ashes being scattered far away from everyone...that just seems very sad and lonely to me...I would think he would want to be close to his children...but I am not MJ ... so I don't know.

wow. i never believe in things like this but i do believe this. That was just way too convincing for it to be a sham. Everything she said were things that Michael would say. I cryed through out the whole thing. I truly felt it was him. and yeah we all know Michael loved his fans very much but his one and only concern should be children and his family.

The story is good...but IDK. That seems like a lot of information for someone to put out there like that, a lot of accusatory information. I dont know if MJ would like all of that being put out there about Dr. Murray and his mother like that...

As far as being cremated and his ashes being scattered far away from everyone...that just seems very sad and lonely to me...I would think he would want to be close to his children...but I am not MJ ... so I don't know.

I hear you on that completely...I am still iffy about all those claims. But, in regards to being cremated...it did feel like him as it was more about helping his family to be less "burdened". And just as he said material possesions don't matter, I think the same goes for the physical body. It's not a lonely concept to me, because that was just his "shell"...and it no longer is him.

You are right though...none of us really know what Michael would want.

I hear you on that completely...I am still iffy about all those claims. But, in regards to being cremated...it did feel like him as it was more about helping his family to be less "burdened". And just as he said material possesions don't matter, I think the same goes for the physical body. It's not a lonely concept to me, because that was just his "shell"...and it no longer is him.

You are right though...none of us really know what Michael would want.

It is so hard to think of a human body as being a shell, even though that is all that it is. We put so much emphasis on it, we put so much weight and stress on it, we build our whole lives around our 'shell'...and many of us let what is so important whither away and become less than great, which is the inside. We let our spirits and our souls suffer sometimes...just to make the outside more beautiful, when in the end we leave the outside behind and all we have left is what we never really realized we had all along.

I feel that Michael had this going for him in a sense. He was very, VERY in touch with his inner self. I do not know how he felt about his outter self, but I know he loved his, and everyone elses, inner self very very very much.

I think that Michael is being selfless again, even in death if he is requesting a cremation to make it easier for his family. And if this is indeed true, which we will never know if it is or not, I would hope that his family would listen...

There are at least as many arguments against something like this then for, and like with anything that can't be proven, it'll always be up in the air. If this kind of thing gives you some peace, closure or whatever, very good, but please be careful. In my opinion there's nothing said that couldn't have been researched.

Last edited:

It is so hard to think of a human body as being a shell, even though that is all that it is. We put so much emphasis on it, we put so much weight and stress on it, we build our whole lives around our 'shell'...and many of us let what is so important whither away and become less than great, which is the inside.

You have it all right. We put so much emphasis on our body, and many of us do the same with our possessions...but, it really just doesn't matter in the end. We leave this world without both.

There are at least as many arguments against something like this then for, and like with anything that can't be proven, it'll always still up in the air. If this kind of thing gives you some peace, closure or whatever, very good, but please be careful. In my opinion there's nothing said that couldn't have been researched.

I agree that everyone should always be objective...should wonder...shouldn't just follow, and be gullible in a sense - just because they are desperate for peace. What it all really comes down to, (sorry if I sound like a broken record on this thread...lol) is your own gut feeling. I truly believe in that...I believe in my own intuition that has always steered me in the right direction. Some things you can't really know...you just have to feel.

I have been talking to my friend today. She had 2 clinic deaths in her life. We have been discussing this over and over again because it is not something people can forget easy. She simply said that she even didn’t realize that she was dead. It was like nothing happened to her like she was still alive. She just couldn’t even understand why doctors were doing something to her body. I think Michael had a similar experience in the beginning and didn’t force himself to come back. Some people who went through this were able to realize that they are dead and tried to come back to their bodies and they did because of thinking about kids and family. My friend was lucky because it happened in the hospital and doctors helped her. Michael didn’t have this option. But no matter what I try to think positive. I see him being well there. I think this is just what he wanted. Sooner or later everybody has to go and Michael will be there waiting for us. It just cannot be any different.

You have it all right. We put so much emphasis on our body, and many of us do the same with our possessions...but, it really just doesn't matter in the end. We leave this world without both.

Exactly. It is very, very sad. I had an Aunt die in a car accident three winters ago because she was driving to her storage unit to check on her stuffed animals. (She was schizophrenic) She had to drive to this unit and check on her stuffed animals EVERY day. I mean, I know that she had a disease, but it is still sad to think that in the end she died obsessing over something that she couldn't even take with her, and she had an 8 year old daughter, and it happened 6 days before Christmas.

A little off topic I suppose, but I mean...at the age of 17 that REALLY opened my eyes to how much more important what you think of yourself as an actual SELF is, to what other people perceive of you as jsut another PERSON. When it is my time to go I want to be totally at peace with things I have done, and how I feel abotu things in my life. I don't want to be a torn or agitated soul...

I have been talking to my friend today. She had 2 clinic deaths in her life. We have been discussing this over and over again because it is not something people can forget easy. She simply said that she even didn’t realize that she was dead. It was like nothing happened to her like she was still alive. She just couldn’t even understand why doctors were doing something to her body. I think Michael had a similar experience in the beginning and didn’t force himself to come back. Some people who went through this were able to realize that they are dead and tried to come back to their bodies and they did because of thinking about kids and family. My friend was lucky because it happened in the hospital and doctors helped her. Michael didn’t have this option. But no matter what I try to think positive. I see him being well there. I think this is just what he wanted. Sooner or later everybody has to go and Michael will be there waiting for us. It just cannot be any different.

Interesting story. I do wonder at times whether we ourselves really decide when to die. I think it may be different for everyone. Maybe Michael dying at this time was part of a grander plan put together before he came on earth...so this was just "his time" to go. Or, maybe there was no special "time"; that he didn't have to go...but just decided to.

strawberrypie999 - that is a sad story! It definitely makes you think about yourself as a soul though. I often catch myself getting "off track" when I obsess about things that just don't matter. I continually work to bring myself back INSIDE. To who I am. Like you said, I want to leave this Earth with peace about who I am, and what I've done to help others.

Interesting story. I do wonder at times whether we ourselves really decide when to die. I think it may be different for everyone. Maybe Michael dying at this time was part of a grander plan put together before he came on earth...so this was just "his time" to go. Or, maybe there was no special "time"; that he didn't have to go...but just decided to.

strawberrypie999 - that is a sad story! It definitely makes you think about yourself as a soul though. I often catch myself getting "off track" when I obsess about things that just don't matter. I continually work to bring myself back INSIDE. To who I am. Like you said, I want to leave this Earth with peace about who I am, and what I've done to help others.

I don't want to sound like I am a 'sick' person, but I sometimes find myself thanking God. Because yes he took my Aunt from me in a horrific way, but he also gave me a little piece of myself that day too. I have learned to take the positive away from the extremely negative and grow from it.

Also, a little bit of counseling helped as well :)

I just hope that everyone who is still struggling with MJs passing will find a way to make it a 'positive' in their life. Not that they are happy that he is gone, but that they can find something in it all, and take it with them to feel like a fuller, better person. A sort of, self discovery I suppose...

I don't want to sound like I am a 'sick' person, but I sometimes find myself thanking God. Because yes he took my Aunt from me in a horrific way, but he also gave me a little piece of myself that day too. I have learned to take the positive away from the extremely negative and grow from it.

Also, a little bit of counseling helped as well :)

I just hope that everyone who is still struggling with MJs passing will find a way to make it a 'positive' in their life. Not that they are happy that he is gone, but that they can find something in it all, and take it with them to feel like a fuller, better person. A sort of, self discovery I suppose...
I understand what you mean. I lost my mother my father my great and grand mother and my sister is on dialysis, she frightens me everyday, if she passes then there will be no one left of my family, even my dog died. I know that sounds stupid but I had that dog 15 years and i loved her, Then Michael left and I'm like OMG. All I have to hold on to are my children and I love them. I know it's wrong to think but there was a short brief time i thought God was taking everything from me, But I realize that my mothers in a better place and no longer has to suffer, My Mom was very sick she had hepatitis B Pancreatic disorder diabetes high blood pressure and colon cancer, and at the same time and I know it's kinda personal but I feel I can share this with you guys my mother was a user of controlled substances and also an alcoholic. It hurt so bad everyday watching her literally die alittle more day after day that I thank God that she passed. I know it may sound cruel and I am crying right now trying to write this but I know she doesn't have to suffer anymore that she's free. and I feel the same for Michael. he's free now of all the pain and torment and evil he had to endure. I have a picture of my mother from the coroners office in my computer with other family photos. I don't look at it it's in a folder called mama and I set the attribute to hidden file so I wont have to look at it because I can't bare it. and when Michael passed I put the picture that they plastered on the news of him in it also, I didn't rename the folder but he's in there aswell and I just felt that it would help me get through to acknowledge and except there passing, I can't deal with it to look at it but i know it's there. I guess it's my way of trying to hold on to them so that I will never forget the impact they had on me and my life.

I see this thread was moved here to Tabloid Talk. I think it deserves to be in the main section it was posted. :( It just makes this whole thing sound a little "trashy"...as we all know tabloids are that way.

Last edited:

I understand what you mean. I lost my mother my father my great and grand mother and my sister is on dialysis, she frightens me everyday, if she passes then there will be no one left of my family, even my dog died. I know that sounds stupid but I had that dog 15 years and i loved her, Then Michael left and I'm like OMG. All I have to hold on to are my children and I love them. I know it's wrong to think but there was a short brief time i thought God was taking everything from me, But I realize that my mothers in a better place and no longer has to suffer, My Mom was very sick she had hepatitis B Pancreatic disorder diabetes high blood pressure and colon cancer, and at the same time and I know it's kinda personal but I feel I can share this with you guys my mother was a user of controlled substances and also an alcoholic. It hurt so bad everyday watching her literally die alittle more day after day that I thank God that she passed. I know it may sound cruel and I am crying right now trying to write this but I know she doesn't have to suffer anymore that she's free. and I feel the same for Michael. he's free now of all the pain and torment and evil he had to endure. I have a picture of my mother from the coroners office in my computer with other family photos. I don't look at it it's in a folder called mama and I set the attribute to hidden file so I wont have to look at it because I can't bare it. and when Michael passed I put the picture that they plastered on the news of him in it also, I didn't rename the folder but he's in there aswell and I just felt that it would help me get through to acknowledge and except there passing, I can't deal with it to look at it but i know it's there. I guess it's my way of trying to hold on to them so that I will never forget the impact they had on me and my life.

In a way what you wrote is very, very beautiful.
Sometimes I think the only reason such horrible things like cancer, and alcoholism, and disease exists is to make us appreciate things more, and to be less about ourselves and more about others.
I'm not by anymeans saying anyone made an 'example' of your mother, but in my experiences it feels like God has given me a great big ole' sign during tragedy, with an arrow pointing towards the better road to take.

I think it was very skeptical too. Michael didn't say anything about God and how much he loves his fans. Usually he never forgets things like this. Anyways it was interesting.
Yesterday I saw Michael in my dream wearing a white sparkling jacket which he used to wear. He just simply said: “I love all of you. I never will stop loving you”.
I believe that Michael is in Heaven. He comes to my dreams quite often and looks fine. Usually he comes wearing something red on top. I saw him just ones wearing this white jacket.

apparently, communications are ongoing.

07/22/09 4:33pm PT - Q&A session - Not very much that I can release publicly. I did ask him if he had anything he wanted his fans to know. He said "Tell them I love them more." The rest is being withheld either because it is private or because it could be used later as a cross comparison with any other legitimate mediums who might be in contact with him.

http://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.html

Re: Psychic channels Michael *NOT A TABLOID*

Why is this in the tabloid section??? Many people believe in this stuff... Would you put posts about belief in Buddhism or Christianity etc in the tabloid section? It makes it sound as if our beliefs don't matter or that they are trash. Can we please at least have a new subforum where we ar free to discuss all things spiritual, perhaps away from hardcore sceptics? As long as there is a disclaimer to be careful, fans will need this in the years to come.

By the way, I've found a forum where more psychic communication with Michael is discussed. There is a person called Neville, who is a very old and trusted member of the forum and he asked info about Michael from the spirit world.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31439

I got goosbumps all over my body.
This really made me cry.
Sounds so like michael, but still i,m sceptic.....
The message is good and friendly, so i take it for that.... it,s not a negative thing...

She's added another video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhWW-ZIgC78
Interesting... I don't know if I believe this yet... but it does sound remarkably like Michael.
Thanks for that! I have bookmarked her page for all her updates. It does sound incredibly like Michael... I tried to imagine her voice as Michael's voice while she was channeling and I got the goosebumbs!

I think I'm gonna make a list at some point with all the psychics who say they have communicated with him. So far, most of them agree at most points.

Or maybe she has studied him and knows how to make it appear to be Michael.

Last edited:

She is deceiving and playing with emotions of people that is horrible
I wouldn't make such a bold statement so easily.

(edit: that's why we need our own subforum, please mods? Because some people will always believe we're stupid and gullible for having an open mind. For example, I didn't say this video here shows really Michael, it looks like it does.)

Last edited:

I wouldn't make such a bold statement so easily.

(edit: that's why we need our own subforum, please mods? Because some people will always believe we're stupid and gullible for having an open mind. For example, I didn't say this video here shows really Michael, it looks like it does.)

Last edited:

Ok then why doesnt she asks who killed him? Pffff
She said she kept some information private for verification purposes with other mediums and family members. She said she is not sure herself that this is Michael, and she needs further confirmation. What is WRONG with keeping an open mind? Nobody said this is MJ 100%, not even herself.
And pfff back to you! :rolleyes: You are VERY rude. I thought MJ fans in particular would know better than ridiculing other people so easily.

I do believe a lot in spirits and psychic because after all,we are still alive and have no knowledge about "the other world"
But well,seeing how everyone tries to use his name to get fame or money,I won't believe this totally. However there are some parts I really really like =)),about people who he trusted a lot now turning back to back-stab him,Quincy Jones,anyone?The part about "no more pieces to grab from Michael jackson..."
64.gif
It's scary,really,sound like "Uri Gellar"

Last edited:

Why's this in Tabloid talk? That automatically makes people sceptical, plus spiritulism is just as valid as Christianity or any other religion. Anyway, going slightly off topic there.

I'm nclined to believe her, it sounds like Michael, and she's being very respectful.

Why's this in Tabloid talk? That automatically makes people sceptical, plus spiritulism is just as valid as Christianity or any other religion. Anyway, going slightly off topic there.

I'm nclined to believe her, it sounds like Michael, and she's being very respectful.
co-sign. I think it's disrespectful to all the fans here and all the other people who choose to follow spiritualism that this thread is currently at the tabloid section. Would a thread of i.e. a Christian priest talking about his vision of Michael being with God be in this section? What's the difference? (I'm a Christian myself btw, who just happens to believe in the spiritualist movement as well). Sorry to go off topic myself, but I do feel very strongly about it.

Back