Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael *NOT A TABLOID*

In these channels, Michael even says it's not what he expected. Nobody really knows what it's like. I like to think that it is a less burdened, more peaceful place to be in. But, I don't think that just because you die - suddenly all problems are gone and everything is wonderful. Not to say that you carry all your problems in life to the other side - but, just to say that your self, who you were and how you feel about things...remain.

michaelloverforever1980 - I know what you are talking about. People with spiritual gifts can't always just say "ok, I want a message". Messages come in their own right time. xxo

that was so werid watching that again honestly and this is no bull when she was saying wat she was saying it turned into his voice,im just in tears as it wont sink in but then i hard him ah i dont know but thank u amy for that,what a strange exsperience that just happen:( xxx

that was so werid watching that again honestly and this is no bull when she was saying wat she was saying it turned into his voice,im just in tears as it wont sink in but then i hard him ah i dont know but thank u amy for that,what a strange exsperience that just happen:( xxx

I didn't have an experience such as that, but it really did feel like Michael was right there...like I was watching him, just with a different "shell" on.
Much love darlin' xoxo

I didn't have an experience such as that, but it really did feel like Michael was right there...like I was watching him, just with a different "shell" on.
Much love darlin' xoxo

I deffly feel that me and you are deffly on the same wave length,wish it made it better going though that exsperience but truely it hasnt :cry:bless you hunny,hope my pm is ok xxx

It is nice to see someone here who has also experienced such gifts. I think a lot of people experience things spiritually without really recognizing it. Like when they "hear a voice in there head" that says something is not right, or tells them to do something. I agree with the statement that there are still fakes out there and so that puts a bad light on people with true spiritual gifts. I continue to stand by my statements about how everyone should just always feel things out themselves and trust their own gut feelings about whatever they are presented with. I continue to get chills with this woman and her channeling. I truly, truly FEEL that this IS Michael.

mj_forever - THANK YOU for posting this link! All of us should bookmark this to keep an eye on things...and we can continue to discuss here.

Hey Amy, thanks for your kind words. Yes, it is nice to have the gift. It is sad sometimes too. One of two of my friends who took their lives last year visited me shortly afterwards - in fact it was the day of his inquest. It was lovely to talk to him again.

Re this amazing lady - i saw the second part. Now, when people read for me, I make sure they give me 100% proof of a loved ones or else I wont accept it. I am sceptical until they can prove who they have. With this talented lady - she knew an aweful lot but... all of it has been in the press. The way she received her information was genuine tho and this bit i do believe and I must admit, I am about 90 per cent sure she is genuinely getting the info... but I would want hard proof or for Brooke Shields to actually say 'hey yeah, that was between us two'.

Qbee and others out there - there are always going to be sceptics. No worries.

In these channels, Michael even says it's not what he expected. Nobody really knows what it's like. I like to think that it is a less burdened, more peaceful place to be in. But, I don't think that just because you die - suddenly all problems are gone and everything is wonderful. Not to say that you carry all your problems in life to the other side - but, just to say that your self, who you were and how you feel about things...remain.

michaelloverforever1980 - I know what you are talking about. People with spiritual gifts can't always just say "ok, I want a message". Messages come in their own right time. xxo

Hmmm see that bit there, "its not what I expected..."... thats the bit i have trouble with. Ive never once spoken to someone on the other side who have ever said this.

Re: Psychic channels Michael

I woke up this morning and felt like I needed to watch the videos again, so I did.
I just really, really believe in this. I am so glad that others believe in this too.

mmm as much as i would love to believe this ... i dont believe in ghosts or spirits. The whole supernatural ish makes me giggle and point.

If this gives some of you comfort, that is great. I am happy for you :D

I'm watching the first video now...I don't know about this. ....I want to believe this because I want to believe that Michael can reach out to us....

mmm as much as i would love to believe this ... i dont believe in ghosts or spirits. The whole supernatural ish makes me giggle and point.

If this gives some of you comfort, that is great. I am happy for you :D

Are u saying spiritualism is supernatural? if you do then that means Buddism and Catholism is supernatural too.

Ah, that's a relief this thread was moved to the right section. :)
Just wanted to add, that it doesn't mean Michael is not at peace. He is. But these are still early days after his passing. Wouldn't you feel frustrated if you left unfinished business here on Earth, and of course your little children alone? That's a major source of frustration in the spirit world with the recently deceased, let alone Michael Jackson. Plus they'll need advice and healing. That's what healing spirits will help Michael with now. To understand his passing and help him heal.

I've copied this message from an old member of the other board I previously mentioned:

Quote: "
I thought I should add from the impressions that I have sensed and recieved in my meditations;

Michael was initially very concerned that he had let many people down because he was preparing for a Concert Run. He has been very much reassured by Spirit that he has let no one down and the Gift of his Music is a treasure to the world that will be cherished for many many years to come.

Michael bequeaths his Music with all of his Love and all of his heart to his many loving fans the World over. And when you listen to his songs you will feel his love near to you.

Neville xxxx"

edit: about the "not expected" part. Maybe Michael thought heaven is about angels flying around in clouds playing harps! lol

Thanks Amygrace :) Bonnie says that Mj wanted her to tell his fans that he "loves them more" :)

Like that is proof that she is legit.

Psychics and mediums do communicate with the dead. Except this one ain't communicating with MJ.

She's either toying with a "fake" on the other side or she herself is fake. But either way, that is NOT MJ she's channeling.

Nope nope noooo :no:
that not Michael channeling through her :cry:

Thank God I'm not the only one who saw right through that and realized it ain't Mike. :)

Psychics and mediums do communicate with the dead. Except this one ain't communicating with MJ.

She's either toying with a "fake" on the other side or she herself is fake. But either way, that is NOT MJ she's channeling.
Can you please explain why you are so sure she is not channeling Michael?

Like I said above, I am not sure about this. I want to believe it because I don't want Michael to be 'gone' but on the other hand it's making me sad listening to this because if she IS channeling Michael, it seems like Michael is 'trapped' somewhere between 'our' world and the world of the deceased.

well, you're right... I think she'll need to post some more videos for more validation. I mean, my biggest worry when I hear about cases of MJ communication is not that the medium is fake (in this case I don't this she is) but the spirit communicating this information may be an impersonator (like the ones MJ had here on Earth, lol). It's good though that she tries to validate some private info with some family members.

U have the proof that she isn't ?

Did no one have wat happen to me as she was saying all wat she was saying in the trance her voice changed into his,was really strange as for me it still hasnt sunk in wat has has happen :cry:,i think if u r a believer or not then thats fine as its an open world but just dont diss anyone or say hurtfull things as the only way we will ever know the truth is when we are gone,but it doesnt mean we dont have to believe now,as im someone who has this wat thay call the gift i could defflt tell some storys,i just dont do readings anymore but it doesnt mean i dont see or hear things,i must say there r many fakes out there that just want to make cash and that i dont agree with as its a gift so why cash in,people do have to be carefull for all the fakes thats for sure x

Last edited:

I think it's a bold statement for those of you who are coming on here to say that this is definitely NOT Michael she is channeling. I respect your opinions, don't get me wrong, I just think the wording you should use is that you "believe it's not". Just as those of us who do believe, we are not preaching "THIS IS TRUE!" - only that we believe it to be. No one can really know for sure. It all comes down to personal feelings. Please everyone, don't shovel your opinions out as facts. Those of us who do believe in this, aren't even doing that. We are only coming together over what has been presented and everyone will take it their own way. :)

Also, in regards to the comment about Michael saying to his fans "i love you more" in a channel, yes I do agree...this is not proof. Obviously, everyone knows that Michael said this to his fans OFTEN. And yes, any person can do research on Michael to come up with things that they think people will see as proof. But, I think it's still good to keep an open mind. I don't automatically believe what psychics says, but I don't automatically discount it either. I feel it out myself. And, I must say...it's not like Michael would have any other message to give to his fans to make them believe. If this is really Michael in the channeling, there really is no way he can give enough evidence to his fans to convince them. He can only tell them what he always did...that he loves us.

I truly believe in these things, mosty from own experiences and my mothers experiences with such things.
I think for sure that it is possible to contact Michael in some way, but we have to be very careful with who we believe..
I haven't watched this video yet, but I will now - and I'm looking forward to it after reading what you all have written here :)

Also, in regards to the comment about Michael saying to his fans "i love you more" in a channel, yes I do agree...this is not proof. Obviously, everyone knows that Michael said this to his fans OFTEN. And yes, any person can do research on Michael to come up with things that they think people will see as proof. But, I think it's still good to keep an open mind. I don't automatically believe what psychics says, but I don't automatically discount it either. I feel it out myself. And, I must say...it's not like Michael would have any other message to give to his fans to make them believe. If this is really Michael in the channeling, there really is no way he can give enough evidence to his fans to convince them. He can only tell them what he always did...that he loves us.

To be honest, I disagree with you there. There's many things Michael can say that this lady would know nothing about. He can refer to moments with his fans, for example.....fans being outside his hotel. Him ordering pizza for us. Fans being outside his gates almost daily. Stuff like that. Not many 'ordinary' people would know these type of things, but fans do.

Also, something I am wondering. Why would Michael visit this lady, out of all people in the world? I don't understand that. Surely he would have to know her to be able to visit her?

I don't think that Michael would go out of his way to prove it is him to his fans. I think (and this is just what III think) that he probably thinks, if they believe me, they believe me. I think he has learned that through his entire lifetime, people will believe what they want and there is NOTHING you can do to change someones mind.

I think the only people Michael REALLY would care to touch, and reach and have them REALLY believe it is him, would be his children and his family.

Don't get me wrong! He loves his fans, but I think he is reaching out here to get to his family. I'm sure in time he will send a message out to his fans, hopefully. He just needs to get through his important issues first.

Are u saying spiritualism is supernatural? if you do then that means Buddism and Catholism is supernatural too.

i am saying and i thought i said it quite clearly, that I do not believe in ghosts, spirits, supernatural, psychics, people contacting us from the other side, hauntings, heaven, hell etc.

If anyone does and it helps them deal with things or gives them hope, that is great. Unfortunately for me, i don't believe in those things. It is not possible for me to 'smile' at the thought of Michael speaking to us through a medium.

I am happy for those that can take some comfort from what this lady is claiming to have done.

To be honest, I disagree with you there. There's many things Michael can say that this lady would know nothing about. He can refer to moments with his fans, for example.....fans being outside his hotel. Him ordering pizza for us. Stuff like that. Not many 'ordinary' people would know these type of things, but fans do.

I see your point. But honestly, I don't think Michael's concern will be to convince fans that he is really talking through this woman. His main concern is, as it always was...on his children.

Also, I have read in some books by some very world renowned psychics, that when you die - you don't remember every detail of your life. Suddenly it's only the important things that stick out. This could be rubbish, but, it had a place to be mentioned anyway. :p

I don't think that Michael would go out of his way to prove it is him to his fans. I think (and this is just what III think) that he probably thinks, if they believe me, they believe me. I think he has learned that through his entire lifetime, people will believe what they want and there is NOTHING you can do to change someones mind.

I think the only people Michael REALLY would care to touch, and reach and have them REALLY believe it is him, would be his children and his family.

Don't get me wrong! He loves his fans, but I think he is reaching out here to get to his family. I'm sure in time he will send a message out to his fans, hopefully. He just needs to get through his important issues first.

That's EXACTLY the point I was just trying to make. Michael has had his share of telling a story and having people not believe him. But, I don't think that is his concern at this time anyway... to convince anyone of anything.

I think you all just have to deal with the fact that Michael passed away. I know, it's hard, but all the threads about MJ ghosts, psychic channels and other types of connection looks like already too much... :doh:
I do believe in some of afterlife theories and I agree that some people may somehow connect with dead, but this video looks absolutely fake to me.
I truly don't want to hurt anyone, but you should really try not to be so naive.

I think it was very skeptical too. Michael didn't say anything about God and how much he loves his fans. Usually he never forgets things like this. Anyways it was interesting.
Yesterday I saw Michael in my dream wearing a white sparkling jacket which he used to wear. He just simply said: “I love all of you. I never will stop loving you”.
I believe that Michael is in Heaven. He comes to my dreams quite often and looks fine. Usually he comes wearing something red on top. I saw him just ones wearing this white jacket.

I agree. These sound like Michael's words indeed, but when he was alive. Why would he say these things when he is in Heaven?

I also wanted to touch on the subject someone mentioned earlier about not feeling right over the comment that death wasn't "as he expected".

I don't see this as a hard thing to accept or understand because, everyone has different views of what death/the other side will be like. Some people assume they go to a heavenly place where all problems are gone, some people think they'll meet God at the pearly gates, some people think they'll float up into the clouds and see all their loved ones who previously passed. I mean, the list goes on. Even in life, we often see things one way, and get surprised when it turns out differently. It just comes down to the basic idea that no one really knows how anything is going to be, until they actually experience it.

That's EXACTLY the point I was just trying to make. Michael has had his share of telling a story and having people not believe him. But, I don't think that is his concern at this time anyway... to convince anyone of anything.

Exactly. I think in some ways he has a 'torn' soul, because in life he was hardly ever believed, and people always decided what they wanted about him. They would make their own decisions no matter what he had to say.

So I really don't think he is going to give much thought in death as to whether the doubters are going to believe him or not, if this is indeed Michael, which my gut just tells me it is.

People believe what they want to believe, and no one is ever right or wrong in what they believe. Everyone is uniquely their own self and think independently. No one should be put down for what they think, feel, or put faith in.

Everything I have stated in this thread, and on this board even, is completely all my own thoughts, and I speak for no one else. I just wanted to make that clear =]

Back