Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

Really hope thay get to see this but i also feel and think that he is around them and i am sure he comes to them in there dreams,bless them :-(,im so sure the family will do everything for them and thay are so close that thay will be looked after the right way x

Really hope thay get to see this but i also feel and think that he is around them and i am sure he comes to them in there dreams,bless them :-(,im so sure the family will do everything for them and thay are so close that thay will be looked after the right way x
He said he visits them while they sleep so I am sure that in those moments, they meet him in their dreams :)

He said he visits them while they sleep so I am sure that in those moments, they meet him in their dreams :)

Ya the 1st time i saw my great grandad was in my sleep and then i saw him in his psycall form and this was when i was a child,i wld say i have been seeing sprits from a very early age but its only when u get older u understand wat is happen and from wat was said it seemed like michael was psyhic to and also jermaine which i have heard before hopefully the children will have this gift to,i think in time jermaine will hear it all take time,i didnt hear my son for alongtime and also see him,Just makes me really sad :cry: xxx

I would love to see that videos, but my computer is crazy and it doesn't show them... On youtube either. Could someone send me the videos or something? :/ I would really appreciate that.

I would love to see that videos, but my computer is crazy and it doesn't show them... On youtube either. Could someone send me the videos or something? :/ I would really appreciate that.

Maybe you need a flash plugin for your computer? I don't think there is a way to get the videos outside of YouTube. Try to find another computer you can view them on! :)

Dutchie - hah..thanks for the points! ;)

Maybe you need a flash plugin for your computer? I don't think there is a way to get the videos outside of YouTube. Try to find another computer you can view them on! :)

Dutchie - hah..thanks for the points! ;)
Yes, that's it. The problem is that I install it a thousand times and then it continues. It's really a computer's problem... and I don't have another to view them. :S

Yes, that's it. The problem is that I install it a thousand times and then it continues. It's really a computer's problem... and I don't have another to view them. :S

You can write "kick" in front of the adress.. like this:
http://kickyoutube.com/watch/?v=POH3adO40F4&
and download them from there ;)
If it don't work from your computer I can download them for you and send them over MSN or something if you like ;)

Aw, I always wonder how people who don't believe in spiritualism, cope with matters of death. I would think that would be a tough idea to hold onto...that there is no "other side". Or maybe you do believe that, just that he can't communicate to us from it? In any case I do hope you find peace over his passing. x
God knows how much I want this to be true and he can communicate with us! But I can't believe it is possible like that! I don't know if there is the "other side"... In my mind right now it is a big mess. I don't know what to believe or think! All I know for sure right now is that Michael is not here anymore and this is hurting so so bad! And if there is something after death... I hope he is ok, that he finds happiness... I hate to think he is scared there, alone and not happy! I want him all the best wherever he is right now!

Edit: Thank you! I hope you will find peace too!

Re: Psychic channels Michael *NOT A TABLOID*

Aw, I'm surprised that if you can usually get a feeling about things, that you didn't with this. I very much got that "feeling". I am not someone that is "desperate" for something like this either...before it, I still had sense that Michael was ok on the other side. But watching these vids, brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills in a sense that it just all truly FELT like Michael. Definitely trust your own feelings for yourself, though. I know that many will be completely skeptical about this idea, and I know that some who are even open to this stuff - may still not believe. All anyone can do with what anything that is ever presented, is to take it in their own personal way, drawing their own conclusions based on their own feelings.
The more I read about this woman though, and listen to her, and read the messages she claims to receive from Michael, the more I believe.
i think shes using the 20 20 97 intreview as a basias for her mj but thats just me im senstive to these things as well and this feesl off shouldnt a medium be helping him cross and not puting stuff on you tube :(

God knows how much I want this to be true and he can communicate with us! But I can't believe it is possible like that! I don't know if there is the "other side"... In my mind right now it is a big mess. I don't know what to believe or think! All I know for sure right now is that Michael is not here anymore and this is hurting so so bad! And if there is something after death... I hope he is ok, that he finds happiness... I hate to think he is scared there, alone and not happy! I want him all the best wherever he is right now!

hugs hun we know how the hurting feels :cry: xxx

i think shes using the 20 20 97 intreview as a basias for her mj but thats just me im senstive to these things as well and this feesl off shouldnt a medium be helping him cross and not puting stuff on you tube :(

Meduims can do that hun but its when thay(spirits) want to cross over but with not so nice spirits mediums do cross em over straight away,the other thing is at least she hasnt gone to make money from it like most psychics and meduims as its a gift and u shouldnt make money for it x

Spirits can take some time to fully transit to the other side. That's what I've read anyway. Mediums are not always necessary to help them do that, the spirit world will help. But from what I've heard he's being looked after in the spirit world by other spirits. Besides from what I can understand, Michael wants some of his messages made public for the grief-stricken fans.

Meduims can do that hun but its when thay(spirits) want to cross over but with not so nice spirits mediums do cross em over straight away,the other thing is at least she hasnt gone to make money from it like most psychics and meduims as its a gift and u shouldnt make money for it x
Thats what im worried about i too can feel spirts but im not a medium my worry if this is in fact legit which im kind of doubtful of she like others when he was alive seems tto be using michael to futher herself and THAT upsets me leave the guy be hes dead for godsake it sucks and all but its true hes a :angel: now

Thats what im worried about i too can feel spirts but im not a medium my worry if this is in fact legit which im kind of doubtful of she like others when he was alive seems tto be using michael to futher herself and THAT upsets me leave the guy be hes dead for godsake it sucks and all but its true hes a :angel: now

I feel i need to give u a huge huggles,its hard to say wat is real and isnt i have found that many times as a psychic, but what i can say is its all in the messages to weather a meduim is a hoax or not hun and if it turns out it is then shame on here,but when i saw that video her voices for me turned into michael,very werid could of been my 3rd eye i dont know but i am the same as everyone really confussed as that happen to me but it still hasnt sunk in,so how could i of heard his voice,i swear i am not bulling anyone i wldnt do that,liers is my pet hate grrrr arggg,see if tv ppl get hold of this and thay start inviting her to there shows and that and makes money, in my eyes she wont be real cause as i have said many times its a gift and nothing to do with money,in my past i have done many readings but i never charge thats just how it should be other ppl see it in other ways but i think making money out of it is wrong xxx

I'm not even sure what interview you are talking about...??
I am not using anything as a bias...I am only feeling out what is currently being presented to me, in the now, with my own intuition.

Thats what im worried about i too can feel spirts but im not a medium my worry if this is in fact legit which im kind of doubtful of she like others when he was alive seems tto be using michael to futher herself and THAT upsets me leave the guy be hes dead for godsake it sucks and all but its true hes a now

See I don't get that from this woman. I sense a sort of selflessness in her videos...she doesn't appear to be doing this for "the story" nor does she seem to have any secret motives. This is just my personal view on her though, I understand that.

But from what I've heard he's being looked after in the spirit world by other spirits. Besides from what I can understand, Michael wants some of his messages made public for the grief-stricken fans.

Agreed.

Ah, that's a relief this thread was moved to the right section. :)
Just wanted to add, that it doesn't mean Michael is not at peace. He is. But these are still early days after his passing. Wouldn't you feel frustrated if you left unfinished business here on Earth, and of course your little children alone? That's a major source of frustration in the spirit world with the recently deceased, let alone Michael Jackson. Plus they'll need advice and healing. That's what healing spirits will help Michael with now. To understand his passing and help him heal.

Thanks for this......makes me feel a bit better, if this is indeed real.

Can you please explain why you are so sure she is not channeling Michael?

Like I said above, I am not sure about this. I want to believe it because I don't want Michael to be 'gone' but on the other hand it's making me sad listening to this because if she IS channeling Michael, it seems like Michael is 'trapped' somewhere between 'our' world and the world of the deceased.

Yeah, that's the impression I get too....

I can only get into the 1st link grrrrr arrggg, i read it all and its just all :cry::cry:,i truely understand wat is being said especially were its says he doesnt miss his body:cry: the body was him but his soul was someone else who is free and away from everything,i can truely understand that as i have the same thought alot ,i just feel if he hadnt been getting ready for the tour i think things wld of been really different and i cant get that out of my head at all,my head is proper messed up :-(x

Last edited:

If you don't believe it that's fine, but a psychic person I know confirmed that this is indeed Michael (she says she can also see Michael and asked him about that lady in the video). She says it's true; he's upset about the tabloids, rumours and all the fuss. But he's ok, don't worry.

Last edited:

Interesting articles. That last one I had posted previously on here... it's interesting to see the different things that people channel, (or claim to, as we can't go around assuming everyone is getting real, and accurate information) it's like what Bonnie said in her videos when she asked if Michael had been in touch with other mediums. He said yes, but some of them interpret wrong, or put their own twist on it. I don't think people who actually receive messages from Michael would deliberately twist things out of proportion though...but sometimes messages don't come in clear and you have to feel out the real meaning of the message yourself.

There are a few things here and there that I resonate with. This particular comment on the first link feels right to me:

"According to Praagh’s conversation with the pop icon said, there was ‘no foul play in his death. “I felt sick that day, very sick. My doctor Conrad told me to rest, but I had to practice moves for my upcoming concert. I was tired, very tired, then I collapsed,” Michael Jackson told James Van Praagh."

One other link mentioned sensing an infection. That made me think of this video, where this man predicted things going wrong with Michael for this year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVaDrRr3wfI
(this was done back in February...skip to 3:48 for talk about Michael)

Last edited:

Interesting articles. That last one I had posted previously on here... it's interesting to see the different things that people channel, (or claim to, as we can't go around assuming everyone is getting real, and accurate information) it's like what Bonnie said in her videos when she asked if Michael had been in touch with other mediums. He said yes, but some of them interpret wrong, or put their own twist on it. I don't think people who actually receive messages from Michael would deliberately twist things out of proportion though...but sometimes messages don't come in clear and you have to feel out the real meaning of the message yourself.

There are a few things here and there that I resonate with. This particular comment on the first link feels right to me:

"According to Praagh’s conversation with the pop icon said, there was ‘no foul play in his death. “I felt sick that day, very sick. My doctor Conrad told me to rest, but I had to practice moves for my upcoming concert. I was tired, very tired, then I collapsed,” Michael Jackson told James Van Praagh."

I have felt from the beginning that there was no foul play...but perhaps just an accident. One other link mentioned sensing an infection. That made me think of this video, where this man predicted things going wrong with Michael for this year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVaDrRr3wfI
(this was done back in February...skip to 3:48 for talk about Michael)

Omg amy that video is gobsmacking especialy about the lung as that was said at the time it all happen i really just wanna scream or do something :cry: x

Ah, nope! Just saw on James Van Praagh's twitter page that he did NOT speak with Michael Jackson. Rumors. http://twitter.com/JamesVanPraagh
Ya see, can't always trust everything we read!

Edit: I am certainly open to all stories that comes up. But, I do feel...with the deep response I have had from personally watching these videos that Bonnie has presented, that at least she is for real, and, she did mention in one of her channels with Michael that there will be a lot of stories coming up about him over the next few weeks that will simply NOT be true. So, I'm going to try and shy away from finding out more information from unknown sources, and especially from the tabloids and in mainstream media. I feel that what is being presented by Bonnie will always be in truth.

Ah, nope! Just saw on James Van Praagh's twitter page that he did NOT speak with Michael Jackson. Rumors. http://twitter.com/JamesVanPraagh
Ya see, can't always trust everything we read!

Least james tells the truth,there is a truthfull man as he could of gone along with it and that would say up his name so to speak my hat comes off to james :)x

What lady in the video with him??
sorry if i wasn't clear. This person I'm in contact with, said that Michael communicated to her that the medium in the video (Bonnie Vent) is indeed channeling himself, Michael.

I seen this video last week with this lady, and i do think this is Michael she had contacted. Just the way she said the words talking away.

sorry if i wasn't clear. This person I'm in contact with, said that Michael communicated to her that the medium in the video (Bonnie Vent) is indeed channeling himself, Michael.

Oh ok thanks for clearing this up :) Thanks everyone who is sharing this stuff with us :)

You know what I realized is making this woman so believeable? The fact that everything she says, it sounds like she's staying very true to what Michael is saying and isn't trying to twist or turn any information around to make an "interesting story" or make Michael look bad or anything. Somebody briefly pointed that out in the comments. It seems she's keeping it very real and just trying to deliver real information to us if that makes any sense. It doesn't seem she's out to get attention or anything. She seems very genuine and doesn't try to add any exaggeration like some of them try to do.

Back