Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

You know what I realized is making this woman so believeable? The fact that everything she says, it sounds like she's staying very true to what Michael is saying and isn't trying to twist or turn any information around to make an "interesting story" or make Michael look bad or anything. Somebody briefly pointed that out in the comments. It seems she's keeping it very real and just trying to deliver real information to us if that makes any sense. It doesn't seem she's out to get attention or anything. She seems very genuine and doesn't try to add any exaggeration like some of them try to do.

So so true good comments plus as well she could of easily made money and she hasnt plus i had a werid exsperience as well watching the video and i can feel its true x

You know what I realized is making this woman so believeable? The fact that everything she says, it sounds like she's staying very true to what Michael is saying and isn't trying to twist or turn any information around to make an "interesting story" or make Michael look bad or anything. Somebody briefly pointed that out in the comments. It seems she's keeping it very real and just trying to deliver real information to us if that makes any sense. It doesn't seem she's out to get attention or anything. She seems very genuine and doesn't try to add any exaggeration like some of them try to do.

I am behind you on this. And, to me, it's not even so much WHAT is being said...but the spirit in which it is said; how it is said, that really feels like Michael to me. Obviously anyone can say stuff like Michael if they research him enough...but no one can capture his spirit in the way this woman did.

Also guys...since James Van Praagh was previously mentioned, I was just looking over some stuff by him, as I know he is a very well known and respected psychic. I am across this vid which I thought some of you might be interested in. I enjoyed hearing some of his views. :)
http://www.videojug.com/interview/james-van-praagh-on-life-after-death-2

I don't have phsyic connections frequently. My last episode was in 2005 when my friend died of breast cancer and it was odd that I had a dream about her (we had not talked in awhile. she shut out a lot of friends when the cancer reclaimed her body and refused to talk to a lot of us).

The dream was weird, because I saw a gray smoke filling her body, and I dismissed the dream. Unfortunately, I found out two days later she died from breast cancer that had spread all over. We thought she was okay. Actually, the docs only found it spread because they were doing reconstructive surgery on her breast and when they opened her up they saw it.

After I learned she'd passed, I had another dream where she was happy, but she said her only regret was that she did not leave more money for her children. What I took from it was that she was indeed happy, but I was taken aback by the dream, because out of our group of friends, I was not the closet to her.

I did relay the message to her mom who took comfort in it and actually said that they did have money problems with paying for the headstone and such but they were okay.

>>>Here's where I tie this experience in with MJ

A few days leading up to his death, I went into full MJ mode. Listening to songs I had not listened to in awhile and really loving him all over again. My husband saw my renewed energy and asked if I wanted to see him in concert, after saying YES!, he advised me to see what other MJ fans were up to in regards to travelling from the U.S.

That's how I found this board. This was almost a week before he passed. I didn't sign up as a member yet, but I was looking over hotel deals & such that the members were talking about.

So at some point I started getting really sad. My husband brought me flowers one day (to perk up my spirits) and as I was putting the flowers in the vase, I felt, "Oh my someone is going to die." I touched my heart (and it does not help that I recently saw a re-run of a doctors show on heart attacks) and knew that the death would be of a heart attack.

It's not like I knew it would be MJ. Hell, anyone could have died from a heart attack. Even with my friend who passed of cancer. I had not idea that she was less than 30 miles from me, in an intensive care unit dying of cancer. I had a friend of mine call her (because they were closer) and she got no answer (because everyone was the hospital), but it's so frustrating .....

Back to MJ

I too had a dream about Michael after he passed, but it was rush and hurried. He looked at me with determination and said, "You have to call Debbie. Her number is 248-548 -XXXX." It wasn't a soft, timid voice, but confident.

The look on his face was so earnest and so strong. It was like he was telling me, you have to do this.

Well here is where I drop the ball. I had the full number in my dream, but didn't write it down after I woke up. There was a part of me that didn't believe it, because I was like...Why would he want me to call Debbie? After all this time and years? And why me? I don't know Debbie. How would that conversation really go?

Then the number with so many 8's. I figured I was making it up. Then I googled the area code and it was a Michigan number. So I really thought I was off, because she doesn't live in Michigan.

What I gathered from the dream was that he was still trying to tie up loose ends with his children. What I think is that at this point, he is in no way thinking about what the media is saying about him or what others think about him.

This is my own personal belief. Now mind you, I feel like I missed the window of opportunity, because I haven't had another dream about him since. I wanted too, but it just has not happened.

I do keep a pen and paper handy now, just in case the number comes back up in my head. Or any other important information.

But his expression was not like my friend who seemed happy and at peace. One thing I can say, is that toward the end, my friend had time to make peace with her illness and she had some spiritual revelations, that kept her mindframe calm.

In MJ's case, I think it happened so suddenly, that now he's literally trying to tie up loose ends. Which is a little disheartening that even in death, he feels like he still has work to do.

I did have another Jackson dream, but it was of his brother, Tito. (I have no idea why I'd thought about him specifically) But in the dream, I was watching the news and it was mentioned that Michael had his big brother with him now. The time frame was in the future because I was doing something, I don't anticipate doing for at least 5 years from now (i.e. daugher's graduation party).

Whew! This was a long post. Sorry!

But this is all my speculation/dreams/feelings, etc.

Thanks for posting. My intuition leans toward this lady being for real, unlike some of the others I've seen online or read about lately. Whether every word is truly from Michael or just some of it and the rest is her mind filling in the blanks, who's to say. A few things really got me, like about finding mediums who can hear him well and the comment about research. Very interesting.

I've had psychic experiences all my life and used to do some work as a developing medium (not for money, btw). I tried so hard to shut it off a few years ago, though. Won't go into all the reasons here. But then after Michael passed, I believe I have had several experiences with him. Beautiful experiences I am very thankful for and didn't even expect. I'd forgotten what it feels like to be 'visited'. I always felt very spiritually about him and his energy connection with us all on another level and that certainly is still there. I believe he's in the Light and doing ok. And I believe he KNOWS (in a way that can't be known down here in the flesh) how much we truly love him, always have and what a blessing he's been in our lives. I always get impressions like he's smiling and once in a meditation (posted in the Dreams About MJ thread) dancing in mid-air, lol.

P.S. - LOL, my husband and I joked earlier today that what if the message to his fans after "I love you more!" would turn out to be "HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hehe. That made me smile. (And want to yell "Ho!!!" right back ;))

Call me crazy, but last night i had woken up in the middl;e of the night and sat up. I heard someone call out my name.. it sounded like a guy voice, similar to MJs voice. So i looked around but no one was there.. But thats all i heard, so i feel back asleep. This was after i had a very sad dream about MJ.. I had a dream that I really really wanted to go to the "this is it" tour which i really did, but i was getting held back from going. I had this feeling that Mj was going to pass away soon, and two days later he did :(.. But this was my dream from last night and after my dream is when i woke up, very aware that i was awake and then i hear someone call my name that sounded like Mj's voice.. idk.. i know that's crazy..

iwrite2 - Wow, very VERY interesting stories. Eerie about your Tito dream. I can definitely see that maybe this woman isn't channeling the entirety of Michael's current situation and feelings. However, the videos were from a week after his death. Since then, she has only posted some written updates...which still feel very genuine to me.
Thank you for sharing your experiences!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. :)
iwrite2: I think the gray smoke you were seeing has always been a sign of something bad happening from the books I've read.
mjbunny, please reconsider using your gift again! :) It's a gift for a reason. You can use it to help more people this way. :flowers:

lol Just noticed the number of active users below at this moment: 11(11)
edit: Ah, it changed now, lol...

Wow that was very moving that video with james even though wat i know in my mind lays ahead,he is a truely lovely man,so careing and friendly,i believe in everything his says right down to the family waiting for you as i have exsperience death 2 times plus i see spirits or i have them talk to me,but its true as sprits dont really do into detail what it is like when thay are there,thay always seem very closed mouth so to speak about certain things i have found,my son did tell me that he is with his other brothers and that is comfoting to know thats callum isnt alone,finding this all truely emontional big time :cry: x

Thanks for sharing your experiences. :)
iwrite2: I think the gray smoke you were seeing has always been a sign of something bad happening from the books I've read.
mjbunny, please reconsider using your gift again! :) It's a gift for a reason. You can use it to help more people this way. :flowers:

Smelling smoke um like old dirty nasty smoke isnt a good sign i have that hear quite alot but then i do have lets say not a nice spirit here isnt even a spirit but i wont go there,also seeing smoke also isnt good sometines,wat happens to the smoke?x

Thanks for posting. My intuition leans toward this lady being for real, unlike some of the others I've seen online or read about lately. Whether every word is truly from Michael or just some of it and the rest is her mind filling in the blanks, who's to say. A few things really got me, like about finding mediums who can hear him well and the comment about research. Very interesting.

I've had psychic experiences all my life and used to do some work as a developing medium (not for money, btw). I tried so hard to shut it off a few years ago, though. Won't go into all the reasons here. But then after Michael passed, I believe I have had several experiences with him. Beautiful experiences I am very thankful for and didn't even expect. I'd forgotten what it feels like to be 'visited'. I always felt very spiritually about him and his energy connection with us all on another level and that certainly is still there. I believe he's in the Light and doing ok. And I believe he KNOWS (in a way that can't be known down here in the flesh) how much we truly love him, always have and what a blessing he's been in our lives. I always get impressions like he's smiling and once in a meditation (posted in the Dreams About MJ thread) dancing in mid-air, lol.

P.S. - LOL, my husband and I joked earlier today that what if the message to his fans after "I love you more!" would turn out to be "HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hehe. That made me smile. (And want to yell "Ho!!!" right back ;))

Hay mjbunny just wanted to send u hugs i also have the gift and i use to do reading and such like but i had to give it up for personal reason but it never went away i still see things and hear things differents is i dont invoke it anymore i make sure i am not open to the spirit world but that still try to connect :scratch:big hugs x

Re: Psychic channels Michael *NOT A TABLOID*

Qbee and others out there - there are always going to be sceptics. No worries.
Oh thanks _ Im glad we have no worries over our diffference of opinion
I think I have good reason to be sceptical of this woman
You are right no worries_ I m not worried at all
and have my own gifts :) to discern with

Last edited:

Haha, 11 11, cool.

Yeah, I am actually, which I wasn't planning on. Or wait, I was planning on it, like I knew I needed to again at some point in my life, but it's like I was waiting for something, for some special time. God, this is it? I think I kind of started to earlier this year because I begun having precog dreams again, but now with Michael...it's like this whole different feeling to it. It's really changed in the past month, like having Michael "over there" is somehow more comforting inside and makes it all more personally meaningful. It's weird. I've begun working with a spirit guide in meditation (the spirit communication guide guy who I always tried to not meet in the past, lol) to work out how this works, what I should do better to receive information, etc. But I know that it will be many ups and downs as I fit this into my life and learn or open up to the skills more. I'm just feeling much more open to a committment to walk the path.

Wow, I find this James Van Praagh guy very interesting :D Never heard about him before, but after seeing that video, it seems like he and I are thinking kind of the same way..if you know what i mean :p Going to buy one of his books for sure :)

Great post iwrite2 :D Nice to see more people sharing my interest for both Michael Jackson and psychic stuff :)

I have since I was little had "psychic experiences" myself, but have allways been a bit afraid of them, so I have been kind of backing away from them. My mother also have an ability of that kind, so at least I have her to talk to when something feels strange..

Well, I wanted to say that I have had Michael-related experiences the last weeks also. He have appeard in alot of my dreams, but I tend to forget what the dream was about. One thing I remember is his soft voice giving me the word "throne". I played a bit with this word today and looked it up on google, where I found out that this word was mentioned in some chapter in the bible..By knowing Michael's belief in God and such I wanted to look this up in the bible, and while I was reading I heard this soft voice saying "noo.."
So I started thinking "ok, I must be crazy", which is probably just what you people are thinking right now :p ..so I let it all go, until I later came up with the idea that maybe what he is saying is "Thrown" (as in throwing something), which doesn't give any sense either, but at the time I was thinking just that, something fell down from the table in the other side of the room and made quite a big noise. It literally freaked me out! Haven't even dared to check out what the thing was...

Call me crazy if you want, I don't know what to believe myself..

Wow, I find this James Van Praagh guy very interesting :D Never heard about him before, but after seeing that video, it seems like he and I are thinking kind of the same way..if you know what i mean :p Going to buy one of his books for sure :)

Great post iwrite2 :D Nice to see more people sharing my interest for both Michael Jackson and psychic stuff :)

I have since I was little had "psychic experiences" myself, but have allways been a bit afraid of them, so I have been kind of backing away from them. My mother also have an ability of that kind, so at least I have her to talk to when something feels strange..

Well, I wanted to say that I have had Michael-related experiences the last weeks also. He have appeard in alot of my dreams, but I tend to forget what the dream was about. One thing I remember is his soft voice giving me the word "throne". I played a bit with this word today and looked it up on google, where I found out that this word was mentioned in some chapter in the bible..By knowing Michael's belief in God and such I wanted to look this up in the bible, and while I was reading I heard this soft voice saying "noo.."
So I started thinking "ok, I must be crazy", which is probably just what you people are thinking right now :p ..so I let it all go, until I later came up with the idea that maybe what he is saying is "Thrown" (as in throwing something), which doesn't give any sense either, but at the time I was thinking just that, something fell down from the table in the other side of the room and made quite a big noise. It literally freaked me out! Haven't even dared to check out what the thing was...

U arnt crazy hun not at all honest :)x

This is all very interesting, to see how everyone interprets things in their own personal way, to hear personal spiritual stories and meaningful dreams. Just wanted to say I am enjoying talking about this subject with everyone. :)

James Van Praagh is definitely an interesting and good guy. He has wonderful information to share with people. I have never really read any of his stuff though. As far as spiritual people go, I am very into Echo Bodine (I've read ALL of her stuff) and Doreen Virtue. I may look more into James' books now as well.
Also, intriguing dream you had . It seems like everyone is not only thinking about Michael on a regular basis but dreaming of him too! :p I've literally dreamt of Michael every night, for what seems like ALL night, for the past 3 weeks. But, mine aren't really "symbolic" - I think I am having them just because of how involved I have become with him and his work lately. I can hardly stop thinking about the man...

I watched those videos by James and got so sucked in. The way he explains the after life is exactly how I want it to be. I have never thought it was all 'angels and clouds and harps' but more so my loved ones all together.

I'm usually a skeptic about psychics, but watching those videos from this woman were really remarkable. I do really think this is Michael. It just feels right to me, and this is coming from someone who usually puts logic first. It definitely sounds like things he would say. I was overcome with emotion while watching them. This is the kind of confirmation I was looking for that he lives on after death. :) I just hope that he can be at peace eventually and no longer have to worry about his children.

I wonder if we will hear anymore from her about this or if Michael has given his children all the comfort he can through her, and he has continued on.

I kind of hope for more. I know, selfish if myself =[

I found watching the video comforting because I felt like I needed a confirmation that Michael is ok. Like his spirit is ok and there is life after this. I really worry about that sometimes, sometimes its too much to think about. Last night I was crying 3 hours. Something happened to me too last night but I dont want to post it here.. I believe in paranormal and stuff but what happened last night really kind of got to me.

Last edited:

I'm glad that someone as respected and as 100% reputable such as James Van Praagh is mentioned here.

I am a great admirer of his work and have been for almost ten years now the knowledge and wisdom he brings through should not be doubted, he is a genuine all rounder.

I wonder if we will hear anymore from her about this or if Michael has given his children all the comfort he can through her, and he has continued on.

I kind of hope for more. I know, selfish if myself =[

Aw.

I always wondered this: After a spirit passes on, are they still able to come on Earth to "check" on things? With family, friends, etc. Can they still contact mediums?
Can anybody answer that?

CaptainEoLove85 said:
I'm usually a skeptic about psychics, but watching those videos from this woman were really remarkable. I do really think this is Michael. It just feels right to me, and this is coming from someone who usually puts logic first. It definitely sounds like things he would say. I was overcome with emotion while watching them. This is the kind of confirmation I was looking for that he lives on after death. I just hope that he can be at peace eventually and no longer have to worry about his children.

I think your comment really speaks to the the "realness" of this woman's channeling. The fact that you and a few others on here, who would normally be pretty skeptical about such things...have felt some truth in it, and recognized the feeling of Michael's spirit.

I definitely, very much believe so. I have had personal experiences of talking with spirits/my guides on the other side. Contact that is made through mediums are not just for "earthbound" spirits; or spirits that haven't crossed over. Anyone from the spirit world can contact us I believe. I don't think any of us should just assume Michael hasn't crossed over because he is speaking through someone, while voicing concerns about his family. Crossed over or not, you don't stop caring for your loved ones.

Thank you. That was a question that I always had for such a long time. :)

It just feels so real and I really believe it's him. It's all so comforting to know that he made it over safe and that he's ok. I just feel horrible that he knows all the garbage that's going on down here and, even in death, he's still trying to make it all better.

It's really nice to know that he's visiting his children. When I see them now, it breaks my heart but as long as he's with them and checking up on them, it lightens me up a bit more.

Back