Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

I think it has been sort of 'closure' for many people. I guess when it comes right down to it, whether it is true or not isn't exactly what matters. What matters is if it makes you feel better or not. And it makes me feel better =]

I would better believe in this kind of contacts:http://www.clairvoyancy.net/html/white_noise.html
http://clairvoyancy.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=735913
http://radfordreviews.com/cgi-bin/r...icle&name=PeeringThroughtheStaticofWhiteNoise

I hope somebody eventually will be in contact with Michael through computer, radio and phone.
I know it sounds strange, but couple guys from Germany 50 (?) years ago even got an image on TV. I know it sounds crazy:)

Look up this also:http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/evp.html

Last edited:

i am saying and i thought i said it quite clearly, that I do not believe in ghosts, spirits, supernatural, psychics, people contacting us from the other side, hauntings, heaven, hell etc.

If anyone does and it helps them deal with things or gives them hope, that is great. Unfortunately for me, i don't believe in those things. It is not possible for me to 'smile' at the thought of Michael speaking to us through a medium.

I am happy for those that can take some comfort from what this lady is claiming to have done.

Sorry, it wasn't clear to me but thanks for the clarification :)

In dotn think i would be able to cope with his passing the way i am now if it wasnt for my belief i spirituality....
I know he's out there and doing OK.

i haven't sound on my pc, so i keep wondering what she said :(
just reading the comments, eh.....
something telling me it's him... just wish to know more...

Last edited:

Its lovely and quite refreshing to hear how many of you have had psychic and mediumship connections!

I can only get into the 1st link grrrrr arrggg, i read it all and its just all :cry::cry:,i truely understand wat is being said especially were its says he doesnt miss his body:cry: the body was him but his soul was someone else who is free and away from everything,i can truely understand that as i have the same thought alot ,i just feel if he hadnt been getting ready for the tour i think things wld of been really different and i cant get that out of my head at all,my head is proper messed up :-(x

Big Hugs to you. Dont be sad. Where he is now, he is without pain. I feel he is a bit agitated at the moment but that is more than likely because having a heart attack, he would have left his body for the spirit world very quickly and wasn't prepared. This often makes spirits jittery. Ive communicated ... actually should I say, I have had on two occasions, a spirit come to me being really angry the way he was killed in an accident. He wanted to get the message across to anyone who would listen that it wasn't him driving the car that crashed but it was his mate. As soon as he told me and it was acnkowledged, he never came to see me again.

Im not saying Michael won't come through again for mediums because im sure he will. There will be thousands of mediums wanting to communicate with MJ. This would provide good practice for MJ and the readers.

There are certain aspects in spiritual that are the same when you cross over. Some go and just 'watch', others become Guardian Angels, and some continue to spread certain messages from wherever they are.

I think the main thing we should concentrate on, whenever anyone gets upset, is that our Michael is out of pain. No more nasty drugs to make him sleep, no more aches and pains in his legs and back. No more lupus and virtiligo, no more surgeries or treatments. He will appear as he wants to be.

Ok, I keep wondering this now... I wonder what type of appearance will Michael want to take in the afterlife. The person I'm in contact with said that Michael appears to her now as he was recently (the concert rehearsals) but a bit Dangerous-ish era, however he would change attire freguently. lol Once he wore a shirt that looked like the one in the TII photo, and after a request from err... myself by email MJ appeared to her wearing the Bad video costume (or something like that, lol). He also sometimes appeared to be wearing his sunglasses. I believe this is for identification purposes. However I wonder if he will keep this form later on, and how we are going to recognise him when it's our time... lol

Oh just some more info, he keeps giggling and asking questions about my friend's room. He's very curious, most of the time he's just sitting there watching in silence and sometimes he's very talkative. He won't say a lot about his death, probably not ready yet...? I'm 99% sure it's him she's seeing, just wondering if it could be a fake Michael... that's why it would be important for psychic people to communicate with each other.

Last edited:

Oh just some more info, he keeps giggling and asking questions about my friend's room.

Wow! That's a bit interesting.. I hear him giggling in my head VERY often nowadays! An example can be when I listen to his music (or any other music actually) and feel in a good mood i tend to do some crazy moves which is probably hilarious too look at since i can't dance at all, I hear this soft, cute giggle.. It makes me happy to hear it! :)

Big Hugs to you. Dont be sad. Where he is now, he is without pain. I feel he is a bit agitated at the moment but that is more than likely because having a heart attack, he would have left his body for the spirit world very quickly and wasn't prepared. This often makes spirits jittery. Ive communicated ... actually should I say, I have had on two occasions, a spirit come to me being really angry the way he was killed in an accident. He wanted to get the message across to anyone who would listen that it wasn't him driving the car that crashed but it was his mate. As soon as he told me and it was acnkowledged, he never came to see me again.

Im not saying Michael won't come through again for mediums because im sure he will. There will be thousands of mediums wanting to communicate with MJ. This would provide good practice for MJ and the readers.

There are certain aspects in spiritual that are the same when you cross over. Some go and just 'watch', others become Guardian Angels, and some continue to spread certain messages from wherever they are.

I think the main thing we should concentrate on, whenever anyone gets upset, is that our Michael is out of pain. No more nasty drugs to make him sleep, no more aches and pains in his legs and back. No more lupus and virtiligo, no more surgeries or treatments. He will appear as he wants to be.

I have had werid things happen in the past were a spirit came though and i had to give someome a message and untill i gave this message the spirit didnt leave me alone at all,some spirits can be quite demanding but then thay learn that it is us doing the communticated and once thay now this thay carm down alot,i have so many experiences i could talk though but at the moment my mind isnt working as i havent had any sleep,but with michael i am still truely confussed cause even now i have experience something it still hasnt sunk in :cry: sorry about my spellings x

I do NOT believe in psychic stuff... I never did. I never had any communication with spirits, never seen anyone, never talked to anyone, awake or asleep.

All I had sometimes were very strong feelings inside me, when people I loved died, and I was saying goodbye to them during the funeral.. Like I would *know* how they felt when they died (loved, scared etc...). And for a month after Michael's death I would sense him in my dreams, like he was there all the time. I wouldn't dream about him, I would just feel that he was there. But maybe that was just all in my mind? - I was thinking about him a lot.

I can't dismiss this lady, but I know that the way she speaks.. she could have learnt that way watching MJ speak. I don't know what to make out of it. I wish he continues, but I can't exactly believe it, and it is not comforting for me.

Haha, 11 11, cool.

Yeah, I am actually, which I wasn't planning on. Or wait, I was planning on it, like I knew I needed to again at some point in my life, but it's like I was waiting for something, for some special time. God, this is it? I think I kind of started to earlier this year because I begun having precog dreams again, but now with Michael...it's like this whole different feeling to it. It's really changed in the past month, like having Michael "over there" is somehow more comforting inside and makes it all more personally meaningful. It's weird. I've begun working with a spirit guide in meditation (the spirit communication guide guy who I always tried to not meet in the past, lol) to work out how this works, what I should do better to receive information, etc. But I know that it will be many ups and downs as I fit this into my life and learn or open up to the skills more. I'm just feeling much more open to a committment to walk the path.

Just wanted to highlight that for you......you probably didn't even realise you wrote it like that..... :)

I found watching the video comforting because I felt like I needed a confirmation that Michael is ok. Like his spirit is ok and there is life after this. I really worry about that sometimes, sometimes its too much to think about. Last night I was crying 3 hours. Something happened to me too last night but I dont want to post it here.. I believe in paranormal and stuff but what happened last night really kind of got to me.

*hugs*
I hope you're starting to feel better.

Thank you. That was a question that I always had for such a long time. :)

It just feels so real and I really believe it's him. It's all so comforting to know that he made it over safe and that he's ok. I just feel horrible that he knows all the garbage that's going on down here and, even in death, he's still trying to make it all better.

It's really nice to know that he's visiting his children. When I see them now, it breaks my heart but as long as he's with them and checking up on them, it lightens me up a bit more.

That's what bothers me about this, too. I really thought he'd be at peace... but like someone said before, it's only natural when he's been taken so suddenly, that there are things he wants to sort out.

Just wanted to highlight that for you......you probably didn't even realise you wrote it like that..... :)
lol, I kind of did that on purpose, the right words and the time, ugh ;)

I so hate that phrase right now... This is it... so final... when I hear it down the street I cringe...
I remember seeing this phrase on a sign outside a church yard, very soon after I went to the press conference (it said something about God, but can't remember what). I was sitting on the bus and when I saw it, I kept wondering if it's a sign for something (I also got a bad feeling for a few seconds but I quickly dismissed it - just like the premonition dream I had a few days before MJ died...). But who would knew, right...

Ok, I keep wondering this now... I wonder what type of appearance will Michael want to take in the afterlife. The person I'm in contact with said that Michael appears to her now as he was recently (the concert rehearsals) but a bit Dangerous-ish era, however he would change attire freguently. lol Once he wore a shirt that looked like the one in the TII photo, and after a request from err... myself by email MJ appeared to her wearing the Bad video costume (or something like that, lol). He also sometimes appeared to be wearing his sunglasses. I believe this is for identification purposes. However I wonder if he will keep this form later on, and how we are going to recognise him when it's our time... lol

Oh just some more info, he keeps giggling and asking questions about my friend's room. He's very curious, most of the time he's just sitting there watching in silence and sometimes he's very talkative. He won't say a lot about his death, probably not ready yet...? I'm 99% sure it's him she's seeing, just wondering if it could be a fake Michael... that's why it would be important for psychic people to communicate with each other.
You know, the times I've "seen" him (including dreams) he's looked just like Bad era in the Bad outfit once, lol, then kind of HIStory-era & wearing the white sparkly jacket from the end of the HIStory concerts (sort of, but jacket was whiter -- someone in this thread also mentioned a similar jacket, I guess, too) and then also more recent looking, sometimes with curls, sometimes with straighter hair (but that was only in dreams). And I also have "heard" giggles, lol. Like his cute, shy laughter, or rather the impression of this. I only once heard his voice audibly, that was about 5am June 27th and it startled me so much I totally lost what had been said in an instant!

And one time, about a week after he died, I'd been super upset that day and then that evening after I'd calmed down I was sitting on the couch not thinking of anything in particular and I felt this massive whoosh of energy that stayed around me and a message "EVERYTHING IS OK" and I could "see" Michael quite vividly (just his face, not what he was wearing) and at one point he put his finger over his lips like "shhhhh...". The wild thing is that other people had experienced this same gesture or a "shhhh" sound audibly. I read that in the He Was There thread a couple of times and also someone wrote that in the Dreams About MJ thread. At the time I thought "shhhh, it's ok, don't cry" but just now I had the thought, "shhhhh, be quiet!!!", no, just kidding lolol :rofl:

Last edited:

[post deleted - double posted for some reason]

lol, I kind of did that on purpose, the right words and the time, ugh ;)

hehe cool

I so hate that phrase right now... This is it... so final... when I hear it down the street I cringe...
I remember seeing this phrase on a sign outside a church yard, very soon after I went to the press conference (it said something about God, but can't remember what). I was sitting on the bus and when I saw it, I kept wondering if it's a sign for something (I also got a bad feeling for a few seconds but I quickly dismissed it - just like the premonition dream I had a few days before MJ died...). But who would knew, right...

I know......it has so many connotations now :(
Also, I'm a fan of Backstreet Boys and their new album/tour is called This Is Us, and everytime I'm on their site and I see it, I think it's This Is It.....oh sad times.

Definitely for identification purposes. Spirits will usually appear to others in a way that they know that person would best recognize them. Some spirits keep form of how they looked in their last life for awhile, wherever they go, because it feels comfortable to them. Also, for those on earth that don't have the gift of seeing these spirits, sometimes they will produce a smell when they are around...that they know you will link with them.

I seriously wish these damn 'psychics' would just leave Michael alone. They're just as bad as the media, IMO. Even if Michael has contacted them, I don't think they should be exploiting this on websites and Youtube like that just to get attention. I'm psychic, myself, and I would never do that to Michael. :puke:

I seriously wish these damn 'psychics' would just leave Michael alone. They're just as bad as the media, IMO. Even if Michael has contacted them, I don't think they should be exploiting this on websites and Youtube like that just to get attention. I'm psychic, myself, and I would never do that to Michael. :puke:

Wow, your comment felt pretty charged with anger. Maybe you are just upset about many things surrounding Michael's death, that when things like this come up it only gives "fuel to the fire", but really isn't the source of the issue? I didn't feel that this woman was exploiting Michael at all. It feels done in a very selfless, reall way in that she is only getting Michael's message out. Not for attention, but for Michael.

^ It has nothing to do with adding "fuel to the fire." Like I said, I have some psychic abilities myself, and there are MANY things that other psychics do that I don't agree with. This would be one of them.

Furthermore though, I understand the feeling some may have about psychics, because not all who come forth are genuine, truthful, and in integrity. Just try not to assume that about ALL psychics. Making a blanket statement as such isn't fair. It reminds me of women, who get in one bad relationship after another and therefore make the conclusion that men just suck. :p But, you can't put that label on EVERYONE... despite how many "bad" or untruthful experiences you have had.

^ It has nothing to do with adding "fuel to the fire." Like I said, I have some psychic abilities myself, and there are MANY things that other psychics do that I don't agree with. This would be one of them.

I hear you. We all pick and choose what feels right to us. I do respect your opinion. :)

Well, it seems like Michael wants to connect through this woman, so I don't share your opinion about exploiting in this case..

I'm not assuming anything. Once again... as someone who has similar abilities... this is just something I don't agree with. I'd keep it between Michael and I... or share it with his fans only. Not to the whole internet world.

if is is really Michael then i guess he chose this woman to get a message across.
How would she be able to do that without stepping forward.

I also think that if Michael channeled through to this woman, then felt he was being "exploited", he would not connect through her again. So, of course you have to be your own judge as to whether what the woman continues to channel, should she continue, if it still feels like Michael.

Back