Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael *NOT A TABLOID*

So, I know a lot of you don't believe in this kind of thing...QUOTE]

errr, well... I think there are ALOT of people who believe in "this kind of thing" !

Let me say something on behalf of this brilliant medium who is reading Michael.

I am a Medium. I've had psychic abilities since I was a child. I have clairvoyance (ability to see the person), clairsentinence (ability to sence the person) and clairaudience (ablility to hear the person). When I do a reading for people, I have no reason whatsoever to lie or to say something to "make them feel better". In fact when someone comes to me for a reading, I dont want to know anything - AT ALL. Yeah, sure, you get fakes out there... unfortunately the fakes put all of us in a bad light.

I have only listened to the first video so far and already there are tell-tale signs (in my opinion) that she is passing on what she is being told. Have you noticed how she is talking? she isn't talking as if she is reading a book and it isn't as if she has it pre-rehearsed but she is talking in the way one would talk if passing something on from your mind. She is almost darlek like and this is how alot of mediums talk when they get communication.

I also know this lady is not fake because, hey, she is a Medium. Would anyone think that this lady, would go public with contact from Michael... MICHAEL... if she was fake? I think it would be more than her life's worth (figure of speech of course).

Thank you for posting this. This is excellent.

Ok then why doesnt she asks who killed him?

Because the Guides don't let that information come through. There are rules in spiritualism for the Earth plane and also for the Spiritual side.

The spirits are not allowed to interfere with the living. Hmmm its difficult to put into words. Lets put it another way. Say someone went and jumped off a cliff. His Guides will be with him yes, but they will not tell that person NOT to do it because that is their will. Clear as mud but hopefully you get the idea of where im coming from.

I can't watch any of the videos ( I'm on Linux) but I'm usually ambivalent... I want to believe but at the same time, bc it's Mike we're talking about here and he's so well known ...I don't know if it's true.
I just hope he's at peace and if it really is true what this lady is saying then I really hope they can bring to justice the ones responsible. Even though this kind of evidence won't stand in a trial, maybe there's a way....

I feel positive about this...

No one canb prove this woman i telling the truth but i feel that this person is genuine and i dont feel like that a lot of times (i am naturally sceptic about a lot of medium-wannabes).

Its really nice to hear from him through her, i hope he will be able to do the things he wants to do where he is now.

I 100% agree with those of you who think this should NOT be in the Tabloid section! I was rather offended that it got moved here. It was really disrespectful of people's personal beliefs. I have sent a message to the board president and asked that it be moved out.

If you haven't yet, please put your vote in if you think this thread should be moved out of this section. This may help.

errr, well... I think there are ALOT of people who believe in "this kind of thing" !

Let me say something on behalf of this brilliant medium who is reading Michael.

I am a Medium. I've had psychic abilities since I was a child. I have clairvoyance (ability to see the person), clairsentinence (ability to sence the person) and clairaudience (ablility to hear the person). When I do a reading for people, I have no reason whatsoever to lie or to say something to "make them feel better". In fact when someone comes to me for a reading, I dont want to know anything - AT ALL. Yeah, sure, you get fakes out there... unfortunately the fakes put all of us in a bad light.

I have only listened to the first video so far and already there are tell-tale signs (in my opinion) that she is passing on what she is being told. Have you noticed how she is talking? she isn't talking as if she is reading a book and it isn't as if she has it pre-rehearsed but she is talking in the way one would talk if passing something on from your mind. She is almost darlek like and this is how alot of mediums talk when they get communication.

I also know this lady is not fake because, hey, she is a Medium. Would anyone think that this lady, would go public with contact from Michael... MICHAEL... if she was fake? I think it would be more than her life's worth (figure of speech of course).

Thank you for posting this. This is excellent.

It is nice to see someone here who has also experienced such gifts. I think a lot of people experience things spiritually without really recognizing it. Like when they "hear a voice in there head" that says something is not right, or tells them to do something. I agree with the statement that there are still fakes out there and so that puts a bad light on people with true spiritual gifts. I continue to stand by my statements about how everyone should just always feel things out themselves and trust their own gut feelings about whatever they are presented with. I continue to get chills with this woman and her channeling. I truly, truly FEEL that this IS Michael.

mj_forever - THANK YOU for posting this link! All of us should bookmark this to keep an eye on things...and we can continue to discuss here.

Also in regards to nothing being said about who killed him - I do think that if this woman WAS channeling such information, it wouldn't just automatically be put out there. No one can just go and point blame on someone without having hard, real evidence to the fact. Even though many people believe in spiritual gifts such as these, many people don't...and to have someone claim they are channeling him, no matter how convincing it is...would not hold up in court, and probably get most of the public thinking they are just crazy. I think if there WAS foul play, in that this was a real murder case - not just accidental - that Michael may help to point people in the right direction to discover evidence and bring justice. But, we're not so sure Michael himself knows what really happened surrounding his death. And I think that since what happened happened, and it cannot be changed...Michael's main concern will remain on what happens NOW....with his children and family.

wow....I guess I'm open minded about these things, though I'm not often convinced by psychics....but this made me really emotional. I'm sad that he still feels hurt by all this..... if this is true of course. I wanted him to be completely at peace. It definitely feels like him. I wish wish wish the world could see him as we do....

I believe this lady.. Just watching this video brought me chills. It sounded like something MJ would say!Esp. the part where she is saying that MJ is telling her to make sure his children and family are ok and to tell his children that he is ok.

I thought it was interesting too, the messages about Brooke Shields and the rabbit:

07/08/09 8:48pm PT Verbally asked for information that would only be identifiable by the distance family and aksed what I should tell Brooke Shields should I get the opportunity to speak with her so that she would know it was him.

07/08/09 8:53pm PT Received a message for Brooke Shields. Michael said to tell her that I (Bonnie Vent) have a pet rabbit since she has a soft spot for rabbits. This message has not yet been delivered. (see note on 07/16/09)

07/16/09 8:55am PT Decided to do a search on Brooke Shields and rabbit (see note on 07/08/09). Both Michael Jackson and Brooke Shields are mentioned side by side as clients of the Silly Rabbit Chocolate Company in Ashland Oregon. www.sillyrabbitchocolates.com

07/20/09 10:00am PT - It has come to my attention that there is a rampant rumor that Jorden Chandler has admitted that he lied about the molestation accusations against Michael Jackson back in 1993. This seems to be just a rumor but I am noting it here due to the message for Brooke Shields regarding my pet rabbit. The rabbit's name is Chandler -named after the character in "Friends". For obvious reasons these message tend to be very personal and only mean something to the recipient. Perhaps a strange twist of fate, perhaps a deliberate message.

Wow... interesting stuff!!! I wonder whatelse she will say that MJ is telling her?Amygrace, is there more info that she is reveiling?

Thanks Amygrace :) Bonnie says that Mj wanted her to tell his fans that he "loves them more" :)

I thought it was pretty believable. The only thing that put me off was when he (through the woman) referred to himself as dad. I don't know if any of you heard him call himself dad before but I only ever calling himself daddy. She said something along the lines of 'Tell my children their dad will be checking in on them'.

I know people are sceptical because he never mentioned God or fans too. I didn't really notice that when I watched it. It does seem likely that he would mention the fan support, love, grief or something.

Oh man....I don't know ....I just gotta say I DO believe in this kind of thing and I have a very open mind...heck, my best friend is a medium and she told me things from my late nan that she would not have known, firm, factual stuff, not vague guesses

But I don't know about this, I want to believe it though :blush:

Nope nope noooo :no:
that not Michael channeling through her :cry:

Nope nope noooo :no:
that not Michael channeling through her :cry:

So you didn't get the feeling either qbee ;)

Normally, with things like this I get a 'feeling' about it...but when I watched the vids I felt nothing...it's too vague...I normally believe stuff like this but I can't believe this woman.

I am not saying it is or isn't true...if it comforts some people then that is great :)

too pity, i can't watch the video :(

what she said?

So you didn't get the feeling either qbee ;)

Normally, with things like this I get a 'feeling' about it...but when I watched the vids I felt nothing...it's too vague...I normally believe stuff like this but I can't believe this woman.

I am not saying it is or isn't true...if it comforts some people then that is great :)

Aw, I'm surprised that if you can usually get a feeling about things, that you didn't with this. I very much got that "feeling". I am not someone that is "desperate" for something like this either...before it, I still had sense that Michael was ok on the other side. But watching these vids, brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills in a sense that it just all truly FELT like Michael. Definitely trust your own feelings for yourself, though. I know that many will be completely skeptical about this idea, and I know that some who are even open to this stuff - may still not believe. All anyone can do with what anything that is ever presented, is to take it in their own personal way, drawing their own conclusions based on their own feelings.
The more I read about this woman though, and listen to her, and read the messages she claims to receive from Michael, the more I believe.

Aw, I'm surprised that if you can usually get a feeling about things, that you didn't with this. I very much got that "feeling". I am not someone that is "desperate" for something like this either...before it, I still had sense that Michael was ok on the other side. But watching these vids, brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills in a sense that it just all truly FELT like Michael. Definitely trust your own feelings for yourself, though. I know that many will be completely skeptical about this idea, and I know that some who are even open to this stuff - may still not believe. All anyone can do with what anything that is ever presented, is to take it in their own personal way, drawing their own conclusions based on their own feelings.
The more I read about this woman though, and listen to her, and read the messages she claims to receive from Michael, the more I believe.

I am on the same page as you. I have read other physics(sp?) speak about MJ and i didn't get a "feeling" but with her i certainly do!! :yes:

Oh man....I don't know ....I just gotta say I DO believe in this kind of thing and I have a very open mind...heck, my best friend is a medium and she told me things from my late nan that she would not have known, firm, factual stuff, not vague guesses

But I don't know about this, I want to believe it though :blush:

see, I don't want to believe it, because he doesn't sound....happy...know what I mean? I thought he'd finally be at peace...

Im in tears afetr watching that,i believe in psychics 100% as i have had personal exsperience from myself and plus i am psychic and use to read for ppl alongtime ago but i stop that,but i still see things and hear things but listening to this its so emotinonal and confussing as it wont sink in whats happen :cry: thank u for this xxx

see, I don't want to believe it, because he doesn't sound....happy...know what I mean? I thought he'd finally be at peace...

I understand that. But, I think it's not that he isn't happy per say...just more that he is concerned about what is going to be happening with his children...and the ongoing bad/not truthful stories that are continuing to be told about him, because that will affect his children.

Im in tears afetr watching that,i believe in psychics 100% as i have had personal exsperience from myself and plus i am psychic and use to read for ppl alongtime ago but i stop that,but i still see things and hear things but listening to this its so emotinonal and confussing as it wont sink in whats happen :cry: thank u for this xxx

I know it's hard for many here, to really accept that Michael has passed. To really have it "sink in". But, this in some way is very comforting...because it gives the sense that he is STILL here, we just can't see him. :better:

I understand that. But, I think it's not that he isn't happy per say...just more that he is concerned about what is going to be happening with his children...and the ongoing bad/not truthful stories that are continuing to be told about him, because that will affect his children.

OK, that's true, thanks.....but I guess I just pictured the afterlife differently... like full of peace and freedom....I guess it's only natural that one would be concerned and family and friends though....

I know it's hard for many here, to really accept that Michael has passed. To really have it "sink in". But, this in some way is very comforting...because it gives the sense that he is STILL here, we just can't see him. :better:

I dont know its all confussing to my head really as i said i am psychic and i have wished so much to hear something anything but i know it doesnt work like that,you have to wait for messages from that other side its hard to exsplain,deffly find watching that video very emotinal :cry: big hugs amy xxx

OK, that's true, thanks.....but I guess I just pictured the afterlife differently... like full of peace and freedom....I guess it's only natural that one would be concerned and family and friends though....

In these channels, Michael even says it's not what he expected. Nobody really knows what it's like. I like to think that it is a less burdened, more peaceful place to be in. But, I don't think that just because you die - suddenly all problems are gone and everything is wonderful. Not to say that you carry all your problems in life to the other side - but, just to say that your self, who you were and how you feel about things...remain.

michaelloverforever1980 - I know what you are talking about. People with spiritual gifts can't always just say "ok, I want a message". Messages come in their own right time. xxo

In these channels, Michael even says it's not what he expected. Nobody really knows what it's like. I like to think that it is a less burdened, more peaceful place to be in. But, I don't think that just because you die - suddenly all problems are gone and everything is wonderful. Not to say that you carry all your problems in life to the other side - but, just to say that your self, who you were and how you feel about things...remain.

yeah, I guess that makes sense....
OK I gotta go now but will be back laters
xxx

Back