Merged: Psychics channel Michael

I have been way less active in here for a few months, so I've been missing out of a lot. But since june 25th this year I've been popping in here just to keep myself updated with you guys, without writing anything myself. I have had a hard time the last month with the anniversary of Mike's death, plus my grandmother being very ill. I just wanted to thank you guys for keeping this thread going, because I think it helps to see that other people share your beliefs in theese things, especially in hard times. My grandmother past away a week ago, and we had her funeral yesterday. I could tell Michael was there for me in the Church, making sure I knew that my grandmother is fine at the other side.. His energy is impossible not to recognize.. Anyway, Ill try to get more active in here, after all, I love this thread ;)

:heart: :hug:

LOL, thought you guys might like to read this:

Edible Art: MJ Cookies

NY-AI766_LACHAP_G_20100714214356.jpg

j

Wouldnt mind eating some of that! :hungry: :p

mjbunny said:
DanceofZenab - I'm sure PYT will reply as well, but I couldn't help but also say here regarding fans ... what I know from my moments with Michael is that he really wants us all to know (and that means YOU too) that he truly loves each of us. Leading up to the first anniversary I got that message several times specifically, too: "Tell them I LOVE THEM". So I tweeted "MICHAEL LOVES YOU!" and put it on Facebook, etc. Then a few days later I ran into another thread where someone had written these same words in all caps... someone who said they can feel him around. It was really something he wanted everyone to hear and understand! That, and he's always with us as well. That's also been very clear. You are not alone. How exactly that 'works' on the other side, where consciousness and energy are not bound to the physical, I don't know for certain. Maybe it's not fully understandable for those of us still bound to a brain. But it's that same message over and over: We are ONE. We're ONE. We're all CONNECTED. And that's ALWAYS. To each other and to Michael. And again, Michael loves us! :hug: :heart:

oh wow, I agree on 100% on what you are saying here, even I felt the same way coming up to the one year anniversary, I was surrounded by so much love and I felt Michael everywhere I went, little signs here and there and I knew that he was watching over us, he could feel us just as we could feel him. Ok I will tell you something that happend to my friend on the day before the anniversary....she was admitted to the hospital to do a surgery to remove a lump in her tummy, as she was in her hospital room alone, waiting for the nurse to come her take her to the surgey, she started to think about Michael, thinking, tomorrow will mark one year...and she started missing him, feeling nevouse and emotional before the surgery, but most of all, she felt very lonely. So she turned on the radio...there it was..Michael singing, "You are not alone" , she said, just when the nurses came to get her, and she was taken from the room into the corridor....the chorus started..."you are not alone, I am here with you, though your far away, I am here to stay"...... and everything went great. She called it " something profound happend to me".

So with that saying, we do have our Michael with us, he is showering us with his love and us, who believes in him, we feel it, we feel the magic...if he was that powerful while living on this earth, just imagine how powerful he can be now....he is with us!

I have been way less active in here for a few months, so I've been missing out of a lot. But since june 25th this year I've been popping in here just to keep myself updated with you guys, without writing anything myself. I have had a hard time the last month with the anniversary of Mike's death, plus my grandmother being very ill. I just wanted to thank you guys for keeping this thread going, because I think it helps to see that other people share your beliefs in theese things, especially in hard times. My grandmother past away a week ago, and we had her funeral yesterday. I could tell Michael was there for me in the Church, making sure I knew that my grandmother is fine at the other side.. His energy is impossible not to recognize.. Anyway, Ill try to get more active in here, after all, I love this thread ;)

Please accept our condolences for your loss. Sending lots of love your way.. :hug: :heart:

Well, like I stated in one of my first posts a while back... I have the gift of clairaudience and clairsentience. Clairaudients can actually hear things outside the normal 'realm', if you will. They can hear these things both by the actual spirit speaking in their ears (I first heard Michael's voice this way) or by ESP, thoughts, ideas, etc.
A clairsentience is someone who has the gift of feeling things. There is so much information on clairsentients that I wouldn't even know how to begin, but I do believe Michael was one, or had clairsentient gifts. Please, wiki this one, cause I just woke up from a nap... and could write a novel on this subject, LMAO. It's pretty much both good and bad... and very, very draining and emotional.

I am a little clairvoyant as well, but not enough to consider myself fully clairvoyant, which is fine by me. I choose not to harness that skill/gift because I have heard too many horror stories told to me by clairvoyant friends about the things they see. No thanks. Don't want it. Glad I don't have it, thank you.

ETA: I cannot speak for the others and how they communicate with Michael, though. I am especially curious as to how they are are doing this as well. Especially the ones who say they do this on a regular basis. Please share with all of us exactly what your skills/gifts/abilities are. I, and I'm sure many others in this thread, would love to know these details also. :)

Oh thank you and I will look it up! :cheers:

One the subject of how Michael sees us, I wrote a poem about it. Starting with how he sees me to how he sees people and finally, how he sees the world.

Changing Times

What angle? What perspective? What story? What side?
How do I appear when brought to your sight?
A conquering lady, growing to win?
Or a girl needing you as her ladder to reach the tip?

How do you see me when I shed sombre tears?
A wishful winter wreak or a field moved by nature's unsympathetic lick?
Does empathy overcome your boundless soul?
Or does patience escape your steady toes?
Do my tears slip in the ocean of forgetful cries?
Or are their stories written in grey rocks to last changing times?

Love is your weapon that sheds no blood
Destroys no land
And ruins no mind
Its presence is peculiar to pearly eyes
For they are addictive and reassuring yet seem always to fly.
Seem, not are, because although you dance around me with endless fire
To see you and to hear you is a selfish human desire.

Ephemeral are the denying hateful tales of haters
But amnesty is present for these damning liars
They attempt to shred your soul and remove the light
And it amazes me that compassion and patience is your only fight.

How do you view us all?
The haters and the lovers?
Do you tend to both or forget one other?
In the painting of your healed heavenly world
And in the presence of ever loving Lords
You still find a way, a time, a day to pat the backs of trying ways
Hoping that no longer will planet Earth stray further away.

Last edited:
Found!

Clairsentience (feeling/touching)
In the field of parapsychology, clairsentience is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of feeling. The word is from the French clair, “clear,” + sentience, “feeling,” and is ultimately derived from the Latin clarus, “clear,” + sentiens, derived from sentire, “to feel”.
In addition to parapsychology, the term also plays a role in some religions. For example: clairsentience is one of the six human special functions mentioned or recorded in Buddhism. It is an ability that can be obtained at advanced meditation level. Generally the term refers to a person who can feel the vibration of other people. There are many different degrees of clairsentience ranging from the perception of diseases of other people to the thoughts or emotions of other people. The ability differs from third eye in that this kind of ability cannot have a vivid picture in the mind. Instead, a very vivid feeling can form.
Psychometry is related to clairsentience. The word stems from psyche and metric, which means "soul-measuring".

...And found! Per Wikipedia.

Clairaudience (hearing/listening)
In the field of parapsychology, clairaudience [from late 17th century French clair (clear) & audience (hearing)] is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires information by paranormal auditory means. It is often considered to be a form of clairvoyance. Clairaudience is essentially the ability to hear in a paranormal manner, as opposed to paranormal seeing (clairvoyance) and feeling (clairsentience). Clairaudient people have psi-mediated hearing. Clairaudience may refer not to actual perception of sound, but may instead indicate impressions of the "inner mental ear" similar to the way many people think words without having auditory impressions. But it may also refer to actual perception of sounds such as voices, tones, or noises which are not apparent to other humans or to recording equipment. For instance, a clairaudient person might claim to hear the voices or thoughts of the spirits of persons who are deceased. Clairaudience may be positively distinguished from the voices heard by the mentally ill when it reveals information unavailable to the clairaudient person by normal means (including cold reading or other magic tricks), and thus may be termed "psychic" or paranormal.

They don't seem to go into much detail on clairsentience, though... but I'll bet some good ol' googling should do the trick. ;)

One the subject of how Michael sees us, I wrote a poem about it. Starting with how he sees me to how he sees people and finally, how he sees the world.

Changing Times

Destroys no land
And ruins no mind

How do you view us all?

WOW. That is beautiful. :cry:

Wow. I'm loving this part right here. :p

"Clairaudience may be positively distinguished from the voices heard by the mentally ill when it reveals information unavailable to the clairaudient person by normal means (including cold reading or other magic tricks), and thus may be termed "psychic" or paranormal."

*Borat impersonation* -- "So is this what you are telling to me now? That I am not a mentally ill?? YESSSS!!! HI-FIVE!!" :rofl:

Last edited:
Hi all :)
I just wanted to say I started reading you quite regularly. I am a skeptic myself. I don't think I have any abilities.
No dreams of Michael etc either. However, I am in no position to say that things don't exist.
I am just the type that needs experience in order to believe - and have never experienced any connection in my own life.

It is interesting to read about your experiences and to try to understand in what way you ensure that it really is Michael you feel around or hear - what do you use to validate the experience etc. It's been an interesting read. Myself, even though I don't really believe in communication, I sometimes talk to Michael in my head. I never get a response, as I said, but I still continue to talk, when I feel that I need that.
I just wanted to quote a few posts:

Oh yeah, to say he's "complex" would be the understatement of the year. And don't nobody think he can't get pi**y either. He can get pretty rough and sarcastic too, especially if you hit on a topic that hits home with him in a painful way. It's not as if he's not having a few issues himself.
He can be sweet and hilarious, but he can get pretty biting too. :smilerolleyes:
You can have "arguments" with him and they will hear you 5 galaxies from here. He loveslovesloves to point my weaknesses in my general mindset and where I am "lacking" in spiritual development. Nothing like a good beatdown from Michael Jackson, lemme tell ya.
Save to say, anything he does, he does with 200%, good or bad. He's simply intense all the way around.

^^^ this is so cute and so similar to what people that knew him really good in his physical life said about him! wow.

To this day (even though I always know it is him) I validate my messages with other psychics and divination tools that I own and trust. I know I am protected, but I was a BIG-TIME SKEPTIC before all of this started to happen to me (Crazy huh? Even though I knew very well about my gifts). So I still have that "be realistic" view to keep me balanced. I will admit it took a LOT of time patience, and validation, validation, validation. Michael understands now, though, because he has "trust issues" as well.

Thanks for this input. For a skeptic person like myself this is a fascinating side of your experiences. Validations and knowing beyond any doubt. I'd like to hear more on that :)

ETA: I cannot speak for the others and how they communicate with Michael, though. I am especially curious as to how they are are doing this as well. Especially the ones who say they do this on a regular basis. Please share with all of us exactly what your skills/gifts/abilities are. I, and I'm sure many others in this thread, would love to know these details also. :)

I bump this request too :)

And: HUGS & RESPECT for everyone :hug: Just wanted to stress that out :)

Last edited:

Oh thank you and I will look it up! :cheers:

Changing Times

Destroys no land
And ruins no mind

How do you view us all?

:wub:

Beautiful, Zenab Thank you!!

Hi Merethe Welcome to this thread! My sincere condolences on the loss of your grandmother! That must have been very comforting, knowing Michael was there to support you! :hugs:

I simply hear Michael's voice inside my head. His real voice, not the high-pitched one. I don't know how to validate any of it, so I cannot ever say with certainty that it is really Michael. I know the spirit-world can be very deceptive and entities can pretend to be someone they are not. That is why it is important to feel the essence of what you're dealing with. I believe essence is true to itself and cannot change itself. I'm a new fan, as I told you before and before I knew about Michael playing multiple roles in Ghosts, I saw the major and I knew straight away that it is him, beyond a shadow of a doubt. How I knew ? I don't know, I just did. My paranormal abilities are like a child learning to walk, it's not always there, I can't really control it and I don't know how I know things, but sometimes I just do. All I want to do is to help other people in any way that I can. I have always felt that "Helping others" is my soul's purpose. And growing spiritually, increasing my own insight of course.

I simply hear Michael's voice inside my head. His real voice, not the high-pitched one. I don't know how to validate any of it, so I cannot ever say with certainty that it is really Michael. I know the spirit-world can be very deceptive and entities can pretend to be someone they are not. That is why it is important to feel the essence of what you're dealing with. I believe essence is true to itself and cannot change itself. I'm a new fan, as I told you before and before I knew about Michael playing multiple roles in Ghosts, I saw the major and I knew straight away that it is him, beyond a shadow of a doubt. How I knew ? I don't know, I just did. My paranormal abilities are like a child learning to walk, it's not always there, I can't really control it and I don't know how I know things, but sometimes I just do. All I want to do is to help other people in any way that I can. I have always felt that "Helping others" is my soul's purpose. And growing spiritually, increasing my own insight of course.

Thanks for your input, MJJLaugh. I always enjoy reading your posts. :) Keep on studying! :reading:

Limonali: Welcome!! :D

Just popping in to say hi and I want to say that I love reading all your posts, when I can. (This thread moves so fast)

I normally lurk in here and post from time to time. :)

Merethe: Sorry to hear about your grandmother. It must of been nice to know Michael was with you :hug:

Merethe - Hi again, and so sorry to hear about your grandmother :hug: It's beautiful to know Michael was with you, though. :angel:

Tinker_Bell
- That was such a nice story about your friend and YANA in the hospital :) Certainly there seem to be messages in the synchronicities. We are not alone :angel:

Beautiful poem, Zenab :cry: I especially love the lines I left quoted above (didn't want to quote the whole thing and end up with a page-long post, lol) :heart:

*Borat impersonation* -- "So is this what you are telling to me now? That I am not a mentally ill?? YESSSS!!! HI-FIVE!!" :rofl:
:hysterical: YeEEeessSssS!

On the subject of how we hear things, I would say that it's his voice, but mostly in my mind as I'd imagine he were saying the words. But, the part that I think distinguishes between fantasy and something that's real is that when daydreaming you know you're making it up. You're the director, script writer and producer, but when communicating with a spirit sometimes things I'd never have thought of just pop in there. Sometimes they're just thoughts as well, like just KNOWING something without knowing how it's known. So imagine receiving a "packet" of words in one giant blip. Like receiving 3 sentences in one second, often before I'm finished even asking the question. That's especially from guides, I think. [edit]

I think I'm actually better with visuals, though. I see pictures and 'video'-like images in my mind, as if I'm watching a memory, sometimes faint, sometimes very vivid. Then there's the extreme presence sensation with warmth and spine-zapping, ears clogging, all that. What a mess I am :doh: lolol. Still trying to understand it all, now that I'm not actively trying to block it because of fear. [edit]

Last edited:
Oh, I wanted to mention dreams last night. Kept waking up over and over, but mostly was just exhausted, ugh. Early in the morning there was much MJ-ness, in fact at some points it was like I knew Michael was very near, like I was about to see him, but just never did (that i can remember). There was something again about waiting in a hotel for him with other fans. Then I had a really weird one. It contained a lot of MJ references, but isn't specifically about him...

I was with people of all ages, like people who worked in an office (including some old coworkers from the US) and we loaded into a school bus to be taken "back" to someplace. MJ music was played on the bus, but I can't remember what. At one point they informed us that now they'd have to stop for some check of all our personal belongings, like a customs check at a border. I immediately saw one girl hurriedly dumping something out a window :lol: That's when I realized... ohhhh scheisse :bugeyed... I may have marijuana in my purse!:lmao: It was like I had had a very small amount, barely enough to get a buzz off of, and had dumped it into the bottom of a small white envelope, like an envelope designed to hold credit cards or something. I couldn't remember if this envelope was amidst the loads of crap I had in my purse or not. Lucky for me, the check station along the road was closed, so we continued on to our 'hotel'/camp-like housing. Once we were there and settling in for the night, someone pointed out that an MJ silhouette could be seen in the opening credits of the Arsenio Hall Show. Talk about freakin' random, lol. Then I showed them the clip of the time Michael dropped by that show with Eddie Murphy and we talked more about Arsenio Hall. (Again, seriously as random as the weed :lol:). Then the security/drug/Customs people showed up. :bugeyed And they were going through EVERYTHING, down to the phone numbers stored on cell phones, going through each individual photo in your wallet, checking each little pocket of clothes in suitcases, EVERYTHING. They even wanted people to spray asthma inhalers to verify that's what they really were. It felt like a total invasion of all privacy. :no: My purse (laden down with so much stuff I have no idea how it all got in there, lol) was taken and the whole time I'm like... oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, if they find that little envelope THEN what????! :doh: And the whole time I kept feeling like Michael was with me, just invisible. Such a weird dream, lol. (And no, I seriously have no illegal substances stashed anywhere, swear to God. :cheeky:)

Last edited:
That and so much more. And resonation is a big thing. You don't have to be a saint either, the way some people understand sainthood. If he can relate, he can "see."
And on a technical side, yes, he can "see" too. It's complicated, but possible. He can taste vicariously too, no joke.

That's interesting and the part of seeing, Could you tell us more..

IMO, spirits don't really have any limitations at all. They can probably see many life scenarios at one time, and can be at these places at the same time, too. They jump from here to there, to there, to there, to here, etc; etc; within seconds (probably even shorter than that). "Superman Multi-tasking." LOL. But better. I guess we'll never know until we cross over. ;) Although, why can't I remember the last time I did that? I know I was "born again." I know I was just a spirit at one time, too. *sigh* Only God, the angels, and the spirits know the answers.

That's interesting and the part of seeing, Could you tell us more..

There are a few entire "schools of thought" here, if you will.

If you take a system that would say, a spirit would use his/her astral body to pay you a visit- one way to "get around." Not saying though the spirit would see the way you see.

Another way would be to use a "wraith", basically an entire "form" based in the astral (if I remember correctly) with it's own consciousness.
I was thaught that the "type" of a wraith employed by a just crossed over spirit (etheric body? Not sure- in the movie "The House of Spirits" they try to talk about such a wraith appearance) differs from a wraith by a longer crossed over being.

For example, the wraith that a longer crossed over being would use, can see, smell, touch, etc. For example you, living one, could physically feel their touch.

Hope that sheds some light, I remember that only vaguely and wished I knew more specifics.

Oh, I wanted to mention dreams last night. Kept waking up over and over, but mostly was just exhausted, ugh. Early in the morning there was much MJ-ness, in fact at some points it was like I knew Michael was very near, like I was about to see him, but just never did (that i can remember). There was something again about waiting in a hotel for him with other fans. Then I had a really weird one. It contained a lot of MJ references, but isn't specifically about him...
My night was similar. I was in some weird in between zone, I wasn't sleeping, but I wasn't up either, very exhausting actually. The whole night "Jam" was playing in my ear- and later I even saw Michael dancing it, mainly with his hands. Like giving a dancing speech of "Jam" to a bunch of aliens with his hands. :rofl:

I immediately saw one girl hurriedly dumping something out a window :lol: That's when I realized... ohhhh scheisse :bugeyed... I may have marijuana in my purse!:lmao:
Are you living in close proxomity to Amsterdam, or WHAT?? :rofl::rofl:

Such a weird dream, lol. (And no, I seriously have no illegal substances stashed anywhere, swear to God. :cheeky:)
Oh, so you just grow the entire plant then?? :tease::tease:
Well, didn't Michael's house contain some weed? :punk:
I can just see that, attentive host he is! :punk:
Here, let's smoke and then let's get on the Ferris Wheel! :wild:
I bet his "The Last Supper" painting looks totally different once your stoned out of your mind. :agree::doh::rofl::rofl:
Or imagine freaking out over the Green Giant "following you."

Oh, so you just grow the entire plant then?? :tease::tease:
Well, didn't Michael's house contain some weed? :punk:
I can just see that, attentive host he is! :punk:
Here, let's smoke and then let's get on the Ferris Wheel! :wild:
I bet his "The Last Supper" painting looks totally different once your stoned out of your mind. :agree::doh::rofl::rofl:
Or imagine freaking out over the Green Giant "following you."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"Here Gypsy, have some with us" lol!

^ lol, you're so goofy :lol: In fact,
tumblr_ks77e6pw181qa26dno1_400.jpg
right now??? :hysterical:

The MJ connection was actually one of the things I thought of when I woke up. I noticed that when the Bodyguards mentioned he "asked about it" hardly anyone touched on the topic at all, lol. Too uncomfortable, I guess. Well, whatever whatever. Me, I'm insanely boring these days. No pot in my purse or even vodka in the cupboard (usually), lol. Yeah, seriously weird dream,though :lol:

On a whole other topic......... I've been listening for ages now to this http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2889191#post2889191 . I won't get into my personal opinions about the NOI (better not), but this is about Michael. Some of it has made me cry, geesh. :cry: I'm in part 15 right now and Louis Farrakhan just said he calls Michael "The Archangel of Sound, Song and Dance" :angel: Interesting, huh? He says 'Archangel' because of the enormity of an archangel, and Michael was so much more than just an entertainer, but touched everyone regardless of all the crap we use to divide our oneness with (I'm paraphrasing, but that's the point so far). So, back to it... edit: and a "Messianic voice". Agreed.

Hey Limo and everyone else that lurks here, haha. Good to see you guys are enjoying yourselves in here. ;)

Last edited:
^ lol, you're so goofy :lol: In fact,
tumblr_ks77e6pw181qa26dno1_400.jpg
right now??? :hysterical:
I'm about to use that as an avatar, because that is my absolutely favorite macro of all times, I think. There are few contenders, though.
I am in fact very much high, and some people consider it a totally "supernatural" drug, it's called Michael Jackson-and does amazing thing for you! A few side effects, but overall kicks butt! Given his appreciation of the female form, I think that statement is like toooootally in order. I'm definitely hungry, but not stoned by any plant ingredient whatsoever! :D

The MJ connection was actually one of the things I thought of when I woke up. I noticed that when the Bodyguards mentioned he "asked about it" hardly anyone touched on the topic at all, lol. Too uncomfortable, I guess.
What did they say? Somebody please tell me, they didn't try to say that he supposedly didn't know what weed is? Or was it an "can I get some" question? Weed, that is! :wild:

Naah, I guess I went to "college" too and besides that, I don't see the point anymore. I do see a big point in chronically ill people etc. Sometimes smoking that stuff seems to be their only option to even feel remotely better. And honestly, I wished Michael would rather brew himself some strong weed tea and ate some brownies, rather than use what he supposedly used. I know might sound like your typical stoner opinion, but I honestly think that would have been a healthier choice, maybe he did even try it, since a bag was found in the house.

On a whole other topic......... I've been listening for ages now to this http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2889191#post2889191 . I won't get into my personal opinions about the NOI (better not), but this is about Michael. Some of it has made me cry, geesh. :cry: I'm in part 15 right now and Louis Farrakhan just said he calls Michael "The Archangel of Sound, Song and Dance" :angel: Interesting, huh? He says 'Archangel' because of the enormity of an archangel, and Michael was so much more than just an entertainer, but touched everyone regardless of all the crap we use to divide our oneness with (I'm paraphrasing, but that's the point so far). So, back to it... edit: and a "Messianic voice". Agreed.

Hm, Angels are supposedly another "class" by itself, just as humans are.
I'll go along with intergalactic, multidimensional being he's trying to help us to become. (NO, I'm still totally sober!)
I'm still trying to figure out how I would describe him, but most of the time I'm, well yeah, "Speechless."

I'm about to use that as an avatar, because that is my absolutely favorite macro of all times, I think. There are few contenders, though.
I am in fact very much high, and some people consider it a totally "supernatural" drug, it's called Michael Jackson-and does amazing thing for you! A few side effects, but overall kicks butt! Given his appreciation of the female form, I think that statement is like toooootally in order. I'm definitely hungry, but not stoned by any plant ingredient whatsoever! :D
Yes, Michael emanates light photons laced with crack (and a serious dose of ecstasy). It's ok. Michael knows, baby. Michael knows.

What did they say? Somebody please tell me, they didn't try to say that he supposedly didn't know what weed is? Or was it an "can I get some" question? Weed, that is! :wild:
I'm trying to find it for you. It was just a brief blip. The reporter says like, "And he used to ask you about marijuana?" And they say yes he "asked about it". That's it. Still looking for that specific clip on youtube. It was either in the main GMA interview or the web-only extras.

Hm, Angels are supposedly another "class" by itself, just as humans are.
Well, I'm thinking he didn't mean it literally? Just as a master, angelic-like being, lightman, you know...

Well, I'm thinking he didn't mean it literally? Just as a master, angelic-like being, lightman, you know...
I'm just being annoying, I know what's meant though.

Some people take that so literal, I get scared every single time I hear the word "Jesus" and Michael Jackson in one sentence. It means, another shut down thread. :hysterical:

Hi everyone :)

Man, I'm so far behind. I'm all moved in now. I love the house but I've been a bit disconnected since I moved here. I guess most of my memories are in the old house. Gonna have to make some new ones here :D I'm looking for to MLP so I can get back into it properly.

I haven't had any Michael related dreams or anything. Just checking in :)

Gonna try to catch up a bit. Lots of love to everyone :heart:

Back