Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

I LOVE Hollywood Tonight, Behind the Mask and Much Too Soon.
I LIKE Hold My Hand, The Way You Love Me, Another Day, Best of Joy.
Not bad.

This is the biggest load of nonesense ive ever heard. This album doesnt even reach Invincible and has only one song that will be a single which is Hold My Hand. The fact that you rate this as high as BAD and Dangerous shows how much you know about music in general.

Hi Noergaard,

Actually, for what it's worth, I know a lot about music, so there's no reason to be rude. I would never make assumptions about you, or anyone else for that matter, based on a single post, so I would appreciate it if you didn't about me.

Now -- and this is my sole opinion -- the reason I love this album so much is because of the "flow". It just WORKS. It's lean and funky mean. The last time I had that "feeling" was when I bought the BAD album back in 1987 and gave it my first listen, where each track could have been a single (and seven were, if my memory is correct). There are no fillers here. My God, It's almost euphoric listening to it. Enormously satisfying. You just hit "replay" after it ends.

Of course, if Michael was still with us, it would have been better. Of that, there is no doubt or debate. But, sadly, he's not. So, I am just grateful that the people put in charge of his Estate have given this release the attention and respect that it deserves -- that MJ deserves.

Okay, off to listen again! LOVE YOU ALL!

After hearing all the songs on Michael I will be very very surprised if Michael is not #1.

It's a perfect album. Better than anything Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber has ever released! Actually Michael is better than anything Britney Spears has released too.

Michael is soo good it will go to #1 spot all around the world I think.

Oh..."Best Of Joy" is so, so lovely.

(Can you tell I'm listening to it song-by-song for the first time? Ha-ha-ha!)

^^^

:lol:

It is great to hear it from beginning to end.

Without going back through 45 pages, has anyone commented on the fact that the BN album version 'sounds' a hell of a lot different. Mikes vocal track is very prominent in the right audio channel, listen in your headphones!

Without going back through 45 pages, has anyone commented on the fact that the BN album version 'sounds' a hell of a lot different. Mikes vocal track is very prominent in the right audio channel, listen in your headphones!

That leaked version sounds a lot "brighter". As in "less murky". I am seriously waiting for the album, that's weird, every leaked version sounds like another 'early version' somebody got ahold off.

PM me, if you want the separate mp3 downloads.

Thats the problem, you think its not him but you dont think more than that and what it means to say its not him.

Some just don't fall that easily for anything Others say about what we should hear, regardless of how nice they are.

I really hope all you peeps asking for links are buying the album when it comes out!

Breaking News album version deserves a new thread - it is clearly a different version and MJ's voice is so easy to hear.

This BN is perfect. MJ all the way. No doubt.

Album version of BN is true MJ. Vocals are not so layered and the song is not so overproduced.

The link I had doesn't work any longer.

... The Pirate Bay is also your friend.

Yarrgh!

This is the biggest load of nonesense ive ever heard. This album doesnt even reach Invincible and has only one song that will be a single which is Hold My Hand. The fact that you rate this as high as BAD and Dangerous shows how much you know about music in general.

Wow, insulting someone for their opinion.

:no:

Best Of Joy, Much Too Soon, Hollywood Tonight, Another Day and Behind The Mask! all are awesome!

Last edited:
Back