Michael asking PPB the meaning of Christmas [VIDEO] *court evidence*

MjsLovelyOne88

Proud Member
Please feel free to discuss the videos but keep all discussion about the court case in the the Kat Vs AEG Forum. Lets all just enjoy these precious moments of Michael with his children. ~ Team MJJC

I don't know if this is the right place to put this or if it was already posted, mods can move it to the right place. The footage is from December 25, 2006. It was shown in court and we can hear Michael asking his three children their ages and the meaning of Christmas and what they wanna be when they grow up. At the time of this recording, Prince was 9, Paris was 8 and Blanket was 4. This honestly made me very emotional :cry:

*Also I made a mistake with the title and meant to write PPB, if any mod could change it, I'd appreciate it.

Re: Michael asking PPM the meaning of Christmas [VIDEO] *court evidence*

its killing me in the inside is so hard to watch witout crying he wanted to be there to see his kids making their dreams come true and they took him from them holy jesus its painful :(:no::cry::cry:

Re: Michael asking PPM the meaning of Christmas [MEDIA=youtube]nmg889yz1yo[/MEDIA]

isnt blanket the most gogeous thing ever in the xmas video. how cute can you get. i have to laugh at mjs enthausiasm. prince is like im too cool to be here and mj is all giddy like hes the 9 year old.. you want to laugh and cry at the same time when watching the clip

isnt blanket the most gogeous thing ever in the xmas video. how cute can you get. i have to laugh at mjs enthausiasm. prince is like im too cool to be here and mj is all giddy like hes the 9 year old.. you want to laugh and cry at the same time when watching the clip

LOL! my feelings exactly! I noticed Prince was like that from the beginning when he said "huh?" haha so cute. And yes Michael was so excited!! that's what made me tear up, it's just so emotional :sigh:

Both videos are so sweet. Thanks, guys, for posting them.
And the moment they got the dog...Michael was as excited about the kids' reaction, as the kids were about the dog :wub:

Thanks so much for posting. Wonderful.

Absolutely amazing videos !!! Thanks a lot for posting. To hear Michael so childlike is so… Michael. All four are beautiful. Tears.

Brought me to tears right away. He was so darn excited to see them grow up and live out their dreams.. I'm sorry but this breaks my heart, but at the same time it puts a smile on my face.. ahh Michael :cry:

They don't have Kenya anymore, do they? Does anybody know why?
I find it very sad. Loosing a dog is like loosing a family member.
If it is the case that they couldn't take her to the new house, I can't understand it. I would never move to a place where my dog couldn't live with me.

Was Michael filming the first video?

They don't have Kenya anymore, do they? Does anybody know why?
I find it very sad. Loosing a dog is like loosing a family member.
If it is the case that they couldn't take her to the new house, I can't understand it. I would never move to a place where my dog couldn't live with me.

The dog, Kenya, lived with them at the Carolwood Drive home, too. Plus the cats named "Thriller" and "Katie". There were also a parrot and Prince used to have a rat as a pet.

What a daddy .
Thanks for this .

:( Words can't express the tragedy. 4 years later and it doesn't get any easier. Changes the whole way you view life and the world.

^ Agree Its very silent now .

Was Michael filming the first video?
I don't think so. Michael seemed standing on the right side. When they answered Michael's questions they looked on him not the camera. There was another person behind the camera.

Blanket is the most adorable child I have ever see.

The dog, Kenya, lived with them at the Carolwood Drive home, too. Plus the cats named "Thriller" and "Katie". There were also a parrot and Prince used to have a rat as a pet.

I remember seeing the dog in Oprah interview, so they still had her after Michael died.
By the new house I meant the place where they live now.

ETA:
If Katherine told them they can't keep the dog, that's just wrong, IMO. I mean - you just don't get rid of a dog.
I used to have a friend, a divorced mother of two young children - several years ago their dog ran into a road and her immediate reaction was to jump there to get the dog and she was hit by a car and died. The children stayed with their grandmother and although she said she couldn't even look at the dog for a very long time, they still kept him. She said that the kids loved the dog and that they can't loose another close creature. She simply couldn't do that to them.

Last edited:
Wonderful to watch but heartbreaking too. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself for missing MJ so much but when I see him with his children - my loss fades into insignificance.

Members Please feel free to discuss the videos but keep all discussion about the court case in the the Kat Vs AEG Forum. Lets all just enjoy these precious moments of Michael with his children.

Absolutely beautiful aren't they!!! . . . Such precious footage for us to see.!!

I also saw this one was released as well ...

Ohgod that last video especially is breaking my heart :( why God??? These children deserve much better, they're only children...

Oh gosh, these videos are really difficult to watch :( Michael must've been the greatest father and parent who ever lived.

They are truly BEAUTIFUL children indeed although i noticed an MJ fan posted as a comment on YT, about the fact that possibly whoever decided to post it on YT should never have done it to begin with, & that Michael would not have liked it at all because of the fact that he was very protective of his children, but that video was when they were younger & now they're older then compared to the video

They are truly BEAUTIFUL children indeed although i noticed an MJ fan posted as a comment on YT, about the fact that possibly whoever decided to post it on YT should never have done it to begin with, & that Michael would not have liked it at all because of the fact that he was very protective of his children, but that video was when they were younger & now they're older then compared to the video

Didn't Prince participate in the selection of pics and videos ?

What sweet children! Michael must have been so proud of them!

Back