Michael: Exclusive inside details

Eleonora74

Proud Member
I don't know if this has been already posted... if so... please cancel the post.... today we had a two hour session with journalist listening MICHAEL, the definitive record. So, i was wrong when i thought probably was a digipack. It's a normal cd case, with round sticker announcing the most waited record of all time. And it sounds AMAZING.:punk: In the back there's a disclaimer that explain that songs are being collected and finished for this album best as possible with the best artists and producers around Michael. Inside there is the complete painting of the cover.

Sony gave journalists a press kit including this:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98873

It's not an article but part of the press release explaining the MICHAEL album.

(these are photocopies)

cd1.jpg

cd2.jpg

cd3.jpg

cd4.jpg

cd5.jpg

cd6.jpg

cd7.jpg

cd8.jpg

Ele74

Last edited:
Wow, awesome!!! Is there any way to make the pictures bigger? I can't read what they say.

Those pictures are incredibly small. lol

What are they?

OMG!! I love Michael sooo much. A genius....We will NEVER get an artist like him. Ever again.

Thank you for posting this.

I am officially excited!!!!!

MJ forever.

done... but i don't know how to resize to fit the forum... :-(

Ele74

Thank you very much, Ele! Will copies of the handwritten notes actually be in the album booklet?

YAY!!!! Apart from the full painting of the cover, will there be anything else in the booklet?

YAY!!!! Apart from the full painting of the cover, will there be anything else in the booklet?

no, just what you see... and credits and thanks at the end.

Ele74

Thanks for the info, Ele! Even so, there is a great amount of stuff in this booklet!!! I really can't wait to get my hands on this! I'm hoping that HMV will ship it off early like with "This Is It"!

Thanks Ele!
Looking at the lyrics for Monster-...Michael sure liked his vegetables! :lol:

Ele -you're the best. Thank you!

I got a bit emotional reading Michael's notes in his own handwriting :cry:

I can't read his handwriting... :mello:...

Trying to type them for you. I can't read some of his words either, so if someone can help I'd appreciate it. I just put question marks where I couldn't understand the word.

cd1.jpg

"I hear the whole entire song and arrangements in my head. What each instrument is suppose to do, I put them down orally on tape then I go out and find that instrument. I don't give in until I get exactly what I want. I sing every part with my mouth."

cd2.jpg

"100 million records on CD means focus and dedication determination perseverance Hitting goal right on over beyond ->"

cd3.jpg

"We only live once since we are given the gift of life. It should be our persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves. No matter what field of endeavor we choose"

Thanks!

Last edited:
cd3.jpg

"We only live once since we are given the gift of life. It should be one (?) persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves. No matter what field of endeavor we choose"

[/B]

"We only live once since we are given the gift of life. It should be OUR persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves. No matter what field of endeavor we choose"

100 million records (??) means focus and dedication (???) perseverance Hitting goal right on over beyond ->"

is it 'on CD' and 'determination'?

PS thank you for posting these...they look great, I'm so pleased that Michael's own writing is included, as it makes it feel so personal.

Back