Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

• Yes, I love them and read them all the time

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Not sure, but would give them a try

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • No. I've read some and didn't like them

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Don't care for 'em and wouldn't read any

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters

Daryll748

Proud Member
OMG this is weird i havent been on a forum in a year or 2 and im actually nervous lol most of the forums i was on just dissappeared.. anyway i was a bit taken aback by fanfics at first and then i was addicted for a while and now i havent read one in ages so if any of you would like to point me in the direction of some might be interesting.. :cheeky:

Indeed, dear ;)

This site has tons of Michaelized stories on them.
Current story is "All I want" :cheeky:

Check it out and enjoy!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog

N4ty

Proud Member
Fanfics don't interest me, unless they're :naughty: :p

PoP

Proud Member
I'm planning on re-working with my MJ related fanfictions again after the holidays are over, I never got a chance to write them down and get them finished. Plus, I'm also planning a NaruHina/MJ concert sequel story where it will this time take place in Liverpool.

AngelMJ136

Proud Member
I wasn't really aware of "those" kind of fanfics at first :D I started with the more innocent ones which were actually nice. They seemed like stories of real encounters with MJ and it was sweet and cute. I went ahead reading some more and then I came across the stories which started with sweet encounters but quickly turned into :bugeyed . I don't find them that good anyway, they are quite unrealistic :p .. especially when it came to Michael himself :ph34r: But there are some fanfics that I got into despite their "nature" owing to their storylines mainly, there are some good writers out there.. its just a matter of luck that we find them. :D I have stopped reading now though, no time. :mello:

mjsdangerousgurl

Proud Member
I wasn't really aware of "those" kind of fanfics at first :D I started with the more innocent ones which were actually nice. They seemed like stories of real encounters with MJ and it was sweet and cute. I went ahead reading some more and then I came across the stories which started with sweet encounters but quickly turned into :bugeyed . I don't find them that good anyway, they are quite unrealistic :p .. especially when it came to Michael himself :ph34r: But there are some fanfics that I got into despite their "nature" owing to their storylines mainly, there are some good writers out there.. its just a matter of luck that we find them. :D I have stopped reading now though, no time. :mello:

I agree it definitely takes a good writer to make these stories remotely believable. I must say I'd love to see Michael's reaction to the fan fic stories written about him--especially the naughty ones! :D

AngelMJ136

Proud Member
I must say I'd love to see Michael's reaction to the fan fic stories written about him--especially the naughty ones! :D

4h6p1k.jpg

:hysterical:

Daryll748

Proud Member
Well, there is fanfiction that is decent (like I write them :cheeky: ) and then there is :blink: fanfiction with a an age disclaimer on it.

The 'cartoon' did make me laugh though. I wonder what Michael's reaction would be. Something in the line of :blush: or :eek: .

Its all meant to be :wub: hey!

Treasure

Proud Member
I'm on a smart phone. I didn't think you could get on MJfam with Those. I can try.

You can Barbee, but I admitt, its not as good as on a computer
Don't know if you tried already?
Hope to meet you there one day soon :)

barbee0715

Proud Member
Hi. I finally got on using the link but everyone was gone. :(. Time difference.
It was the regular chat room not the radio one.
I'll see u all there one day. :)

Treasure

Proud Member
Hi. I finally got on using the link but everyone was gone. :(. Time difference.
It was the regular chat room not the radio one.
I'll see u all there one day. :)

Did you used this one Barbee?
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now

Yes, those damn time differences are very annoying, Grrrr
but actually we are there with people living all around the world ...so the chance you might meet someone is there :)

Look forward to that day :)

barbee0715

Proud Member
:). Does it leave a record? Ha. I know I saw some good nights. Then I found something else on the phone that told me no one was in the room.
So good. I'm glad it worked on the phone.
I'm especially glad the forum works on phones since my brother gave me his and I'm always on it!!

MidnightMoonwalk

Proud Member
It depends. There's rarely anything original out there these days, so I don't care for most of it. But every now and then a story grabs my interest and I like to read it. It's like for a brief moment, the duration of reading, Michael is alive again. It's also pretty interesting to see how authors portray his character and personality.

PoP

Proud Member
I haven't been updating my stories lately at all, it's like my magic writing hands have died down for unknown reasons. There's a Captain EO/Cat Planet Cuties story still on W.I.P. I wanna post here but...

Daryll748

Proud Member
well, there is a thing called 'writers block' which I occasionally suffer from :smilerolleyes:

Maybe, I can blame the whole 'moving flat' thing. :cheeky:

I haven't been updating my stories lately at all, it's like my magic writing hands have died down for unknown reasons. There's a Captain EO/Cat Planet Cuties story still on W.I.P. I wanna post here but...

But POP it's okay to have a 'break' in writing. :yes: They say 'procastinating' is also 'creative' :eek:

Sometimes, life just takes over and you got other stuff on your mind. I'm sure it'll return the 'writing bug'.

Just NEVER GIVE UP! Looking forward to read that story though! :yes: