Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

• Yes, I love them and read them all the time

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Not sure, but would give them a try

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • No. I've read some and didn't like them

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Don't care for 'em and wouldn't read any

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters
:). Does it leave a record? Ha. I know I saw some good nights. Then I found something else on the phone that told me no one was in the room.
So good. I'm glad it worked on the phone.
I'm especially glad the forum works on phones since my brother gave me his and I'm always on it!!

It depends. There's rarely anything original out there these days, so I don't care for most of it. But every now and then a story grabs my interest and I like to read it. It's like for a brief moment, the duration of reading, Michael is alive again. It's also pretty interesting to see how authors portray his character and personality.

I haven't been updating my stories lately at all, it's like my magic writing hands have died down for unknown reasons. There's a Captain EO/Cat Planet Cuties story still on W.I.P. I wanna post here but...

well, there is a thing called 'writers block' which I occasionally suffer from :smilerolleyes:

Maybe, I can blame the whole 'moving flat' thing. :cheeky:

I haven't been updating my stories lately at all, it's like my magic writing hands have died down for unknown reasons. There's a Captain EO/Cat Planet Cuties story still on W.I.P. I wanna post here but...

But POP it's okay to have a 'break' in writing. :yes: They say 'procastinating' is also 'creative' :eek:

Sometimes, life just takes over and you got other stuff on your mind. I'm sure it'll return the 'writing bug'.

Just NEVER GIVE UP! Looking forward to read that story though! :yes:

But POP it's okay to have a 'break' in writing. :yes: They say 'procastinating' is also 'creative' :eek:

Sometimes, life just takes over and you got other stuff on your mind. I'm sure it'll return the 'writing bug'.

Just NEVER GIVE UP! Looking forward to read that story though! :yes:

I wasn't really procastinating and yes it's true I've been so busy with work and with coming up with fresh ideas for my drawings the works. That story wasn't the only MJ related fanfictions were W.I.P. I have others too, which I have not able to finish. There is only one completed so far and outside of it I wrote 3 P.Y.T. Girls Halloween stories and a Christmas story.

And as for story I'm talking about, I wanna post it, it's a +18 story with...I like to say intimacies involved, so if I have to post this here, I'm gonna do some editorial changes to softened up.

Right now i'm reading one called "MJ in Love: The Whole Story" but i'm waiting for a new chapter. And now idk what else to read.

I was reading MJ fanfic on Wattpad, and my mom decided to use my tablet after I had sat it down and cut it off.
When she went to the internet the first thing she saw was the MJ fanfic I was about to read and all of the fanfic in the side bar (you know what I mean if your familiar with Wattpad).
I really hope she doesn't bring it up, and I hope this never happens again (I have to be more careful apparently).
*cringes*
template.jpg

Last edited:
i dont read any but i already despise the mj x reader ones

if there are mj x reader fics that is

....is there?

I see that I answered this poll "don't care for em and wouldn't read any" a long time ago but tbh, I've read some pretty good fanfics in the past year. I can usually tell within one chapter, or even one paragraph, whether a story is going to be good or not so I don't waste my time on the awful ones. A good fanfic to me stays close to the real MJ as we all know him, is realistic and draws on events that have actually occurred, and has a clear lay-out and proper English. I'm reading one right now called The Accused and it's excellent. Unfortunately the author hasn't updated in a while :(

I see that I answered this poll "don't care for em and wouldn't read any" a long time ago but tbh, I've read some pretty good fanfics in the past year. I can usually tell within one chapter, or even one paragraph, whether a story is going to be good or not so I don't waste my time on the awful ones. A good fanfic to me stays close to the real MJ as we all know him, is realistic and draws on events that have actually occurred, and has a clear lay-out and proper English. I'm reading one right now called The Accused and it's excellent. Unfortunately the author hasn't updated in a while :(
Yes! The Accused! I have been waiting as well. Hopefully the author will continue ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G357FZ mit Tapatalk

I am not into reading any books now, but if it was a film I would watch. Somebody should film something like that.

I've got to admit, I didn't care for any Michael fanfics in the past..because I felt they were too delusional, but then again that's why it's called "fiction" right? Anyways, lately I've been devoting my sleepless nights to reading some of these stories and I must confess, they've been quite enjoyable, because let's face it, many of us have made up stories about Michael and ourselves in our minds in the past..or might still do so *cough*:shifty:. So, what are your thoughts? Like them, hate 'em or don't care for them at all? :wild:

I do enjoy them, but I'm tired of reading cliches and overused plots. Literally no one writes Captain Eo fics, which is what I scour the internet for now. I just want fics to be original.

I just found a Loud House fanfiction called “Who’s Loud?”. Lincoln was doing a tribute concert for Michael and the older sister told him about Michael and they all don’t buy that “Leaving Neverland” crap.

years back i was really into fanfiction. I read them religiously before he passed.
Back then there were some pretty amazing stories. My favorites were “perfect strangers” and “what you can’t have”. I can’t, for the life of me, find “what you can’t have”. If anyone knows where I can read it, please 🥺

Last edited:
Yes because I wanna see how crazy it can get and also support the person who wrote it because I know they had a fun time writing it. How do I know that, you may ask, (or not) well it’s because I wrote a fanfic for a school project. I gave it to my teacher and then weeks after I gave it to her I realized that she doesn’t know that Michael is loving to his fans. And in the fanfic Michael says ‘I love you’ a lot. I somehow got away with an A+
Thanks to Mrs. B for letting me write a fanfic for a school project

Last edited:
Used to do it from 1992 all the time. Now i don't do it all the time.
I loved it though - big . big part of a fandom for me.

Fan fictions are ok, but I feel that people tend to exaggerate a lot. A lot of times it feels like the character is named "Michael Jackson", but its really not the same Michael we all know in real life. I would like to read one where people don't change anything about him as a person, and build an interesting story around him. But then again, its called "fanfiction" for a reason and people are free to go wild with their imaginations lol
I have read quiet a few in the past, but soon realized that they are not my thing.
“I see your soul” on Wattpad is PERFECT for this!!

so, no one is talking ?
come on gals n guys, story time please :ROFLMAO:

Tenho que admitir, não me importei com nenhuma fanfic de Michael no passado... porque achei que eram muito delirantes , mas é por isso que é chamado de " ficção ", certo? De qualquer forma, ultimamente tenho dedicado minhas noites sem dormir lendo algumas dessas histórias e devo confessar, elas têm sido bastante agradáveis, porque vamos encarar os fatos, muitos de nós inventamos histórias sobre Michael e nós mesmos em nossas mentes no passado ..ou ainda pode fazer isso *tosse*:shifty:. Então quais são os teus pensamentos? Gosta deles, odeia -os ou não se importa com eles? :selvagem:
Eu G

I grew up writing and reading fan fiction. As an undiagnosed autistic person with parents that weren't the most emotionally nurturing folks at the time, fan fiction was how I processed my emotions. It's still how I process my emotions.

I probably wrote the "cringe" stuff people talk about. I personally wouldn't classify it that way, but seeing people classify it that way makes me feel really badly about myself for needing fan fiction the way that I do.

I want to write some MJ fics now but I have no idea where to post them. I've always been more of a slash writer. Which doesn't help.

I personally prefer writing him out of character. Particularly because I don't really know him for real. We only know the image he put out there. And I had some Information Science-y thought about images being defined not only by what they project but also by what the consumer of the image brings to it, but it's early and this post is already long enough. I just mention it because one of the things I love about fan fiction is that it explores that concept and my nerdy little heart loves that so much. You can express so much through this particular fandom activity and it's such a beautiful thing.

I have so much to say about this right now because I have been feeling really isolated because there are fics that I really love but feel like I can't share my excitement with anyone about them. I've spent hours crying about it. My therapist suggested I keep trying to find people to talk to about MJ fan fic. So I guess this is me trying.

Back