Michael happy!

Michael smiles are so so delightful, they are like the rainbow after the rain! Beautiful... especially when they are not all the same, but from the same Man! Beauty Unspoken - Just a Smile - Michael Jackson!

michaellaugh.gif

Michael smiles are so so delightful, they are like the rainbow after the rain! Beautiful... especially when they are not all the same, but from the same Man! Beauty Unspoken - Just a Smile - Michael Jackson!

michaellaugh.gif

GAWD, I love him here...:wub:

Someone please post the video where Michael is going to the O2 for the pressconference, he looks so happy.

These are great thank you for sharing these.
He is very very gorgeous!
I love him!

^^ This is my fave of Michael being really happy! He seems relaxed, joyful and ready to make his dreams come true.. :)

I love seeing Michael happy :D ... he simply brightens up my whole day :wub: ...

michaellaugh.gif

I love that gif :wub: :wub: :wub: !

Jackson061.jpg

Does anyone have any more from this photoshoot (just the one in b&w , the one where he's looking down)

Back