Michael Jackson: An Ass Man

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Which reminds me of:

assman.jpg

Haha, sorry.

Ok Thank you for this thread. I love it. Hehehe.

This just makes me love Michael even more. :)

For an Ass man his ass isnt too bad either to look at...hehehe...

I have a feeling this is going to become another 'Manhood' thread...LOL...

Just keep it clean guys, ok? As hard as it may be. LOL!

This one is awesome

2nlxzzd.jpg

Dude is like, i'ma grab that and then he prolly thinks ' Oh damn....i can't do this with so many folks around' . And moves his hand away, haha brilliant.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Great thread!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is soooo true! He is!! I love that :heart:

Thanks for make me smile :D

No other pics of MJ copping a feel or taking a peek at someone's caboose? lol

LOL. I love this! Indeed our Michael was...an ass man. :) haha. Thank Goodness... ;)

This reminded me of this song....

lmao. My brother has the CD with this song on it and he used to listen to it all the time when I was younger. When I read the title of this thread, I started singing this song. lmao.

LMFAO...reps for posting this thread. You made my day. :lol: I love the Oprah one..."nobody was immune" :lmao: And this one...

Hawt. Reminds me of the almost-boobie-grab in This Is It.

Thanks for this!! It made me laugh!!! The gif with Oprah!! :lol: Oh Michael!!!

Lol when I saw this thread on my phone this morning I was like 'what on earth!' Thank you soooooo much for this thread, it made my day!

OMG! I love this thread!! ooooh ya, i always wondered what Mike liked in a woman! :naughty:

Annnd....yup, Lilly, I'm insanely jealous too! :fear:

hahaha...that's what I was just thinking! Mike's probably, like, damn...get rid of the jacket! :lol:

I was thinking the same, but Michael knows how to lift things that get on the way ;) (see that Dangerous rehearsal :D)
Of course then the owner of the interesting butt knows he's interested...I wouldn't mind, not sure about Madonna though :smilerolleyes:
Just the thought of naughty Michael lifting my jacket or skirt or whatever I'd be wearing...well, makes me feel naughty too! :cheeky:

Back