Michael Jackson Conspiracy Book Good/Bad? (merged)

Re: Aphrodite Jones' Book: MJ Conspiracy: Good or bad?

Great book! When my friends want to accuse Michael I use the information I learned from the book to defend him. They quickly stop arguing. :)

is this book good or not
cause i was thinking to get it at chapters is on sale

ProductImage.jpg

Re: Michael Jackson Conspiracy Book

its crap and so is the person (ex hater) who wrote it

Its worth a purchase....i'm about a third through it and its quite good.

i read it and thought it was excellent ...................one of the best

yeah i agree. i finished it in a few days too. yes i wish more people knew about it.

I am going to merge this with the existing thread on the book. :smile:

i would say definitely get it ...........i'm gonna read mine again soon

I would say its worth buying in fact I reckon everyone should have it. Its well written and really good. If you read through the thread you will also find other peeps experiences, overall those of us that bought and read it loved it. :flowers:

This book is SO good... I mean: it's really, really well written. I would say it was kind of catharsis for Jones to write this book.

I have to admit I cried a few times while reading. When you read this little stuff like - why Michael didn't want to allow his security to have guns or what he had next to his bed, how he reacted while testimonies - it's hard to stay calm. She also writes some interesting things about people who testiefied.

She adds very few her own comments, so this book seems to be objective. When you read, you see Michael as a very sensitive, good and caring person. Just like he really is, I believe :) It's also very sad book, because it shows how cruel people might be.

Prepare for a lot of emotions. I wish everybody read this book.

so all you say that i sure get :rollingeyes:
and some of you say no............. i'm :fustrated: :blink:

its really good, you should get it................the only way to tell is to read it yourself

i have read quite a few books about mj and this was in my top ones definitely......hope you enjoy it if you get it then

Last edited:
And - by the way - it's the first book in which you will not read any sarcastic comment. Jones tries to stay off the way, to let you make your own conclusion. It's genius.

I think its a GREAT book.
Except I found it really wierd when she said things like "michael was glowing" I mean, Im just thinkin of non-fans reading it. And she got a pic of brett barnes confused with jordie.
But anyhow! Its fantastic. the only book out there thats tells the truth behind the whole madness. :)
this book is a must have!
and check out aphrodite jones blogs - theres more info there she didnt include in her book.

Last edited:
Dear Rockstar: Yes, yes, YES! No doubt.
Michaele: Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Anyone who has doubts about getting this book, stop doubting, it's a good book! Just get it read it, and keep it. :D

After reading all the positive comments about this book...I think shall check it out as well...

Thank You for your imput...
Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks

Last edited:
Back