Michael Jackson Conspiracy Book Good/Bad? (merged)

Re: Aphrodite Jones' Book: MJ Conspiracy: Good or bad?

when it came to pure FACTS.. There was not a book I learned more from than Michael Jackson: Redemption.. That takes a VERY indepth look.. The woman that wrote it worked in the same office as the people AGAINST Michael.. Meaning, she saw things that no1 besides the INSIDERS saw.. This of course being of the CHANDLER allegations

With Michael Jackson: Conspiracy, if you were the type that read transcrips, and studied the facts of the case.. You wont learn too much. BUT, I loved how she took us IN the court room with reactions to testimony etc.. That was actually my favorite part. I could picture the trial better.. The book more than anything, was a REMINDER of things I have forgotten, but what I took from it most was the visualization of the trial.. IN THE COURT

.. The book more than anything, was a REMINDER of things I have forgotten, but what I took from it most was the visualization of the trial.. IN THE COURT

yes i agree, good description

when it came to pure FACTS.. There was not a book I learned more from than Michael Jackson: Redemption.. That takes a VERY indepth look.. The woman that wrote it worked in the same office as the people AGAINST Michael.. Meaning, she saw things that no1 besides the INSIDERS saw.. This of course being of the CHANDLER allegations

With Michael Jackson: Conspiracy, if you were the type that read transcrips, and studied the facts of the case.. You wont learn too much. BUT, I loved how she took us IN the court room with reactions to testimony etc.. That was actually my favorite part. I could picture the trial better.. The book more than anything, was a REMINDER of things I have forgotten, but what I took from it most was the visualization of the trial.. IN THE COURT
http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Michael-Jackson-Molestation-Allegations/dp/1576880443/ref=ed_oe_p

Sounds interesting. :yes: Thanks for pointing that out.

Very good I think ! I've also watched an inteview of her and Thomas Massereau (who took part in this projet as you know), and I really appreciated the way she wants to convey the message that the medias aim at manipulating everybody.

Very good work.

There is another must-have book!:yes:

No, of course not. Perhaps I expressed myself badly. Let me quote a little snippet to give you an example of what I mean. On p 2-4 Ms Jones writes:

Now as a fan, I LOVE reading things like this. This portion of the book made me cry. However, if one views the book as an opportunity to enlighten non fans about the trial, people who may not like MJ or may even think he's guilty, I worry that language like this might make the book less convincing because it makes the author sound like a fan.

Like myself, I'm sure most of you have got into discussions with non fans who think he is guilty. Very often they will throw the "you're a fan so you can't be objective" argument in your face. Ms Jones' style of writing opens her book up to the same line of attack, which is sad because it is really very good and well researched. That's all I meant. I absolutely recommend the book to anybody.
I see what you are trying to say here, but I have to say that up until the trial I never called myself a fan, I was simply out for justice, but I would agree with everything she wrote. It was true and there were many non fan journalists who made the same observation and wrote it down in their articles. Even Diane Diamond talked about MJ's appearance, even likening him to Jesus. So yes, She said it as it was. It was truly moving as I saw it. MJ did look like a king.People did talk about his pesedential motorcades. The trial was MJ's worse nightmare but we saw MJ at his emperial best.

Last edited:

That is a good point :yes: Hopefully, that's how people will view it. Perhaps I'm just overly cautious, because I find that people who have made up their minds about MJ (in a bad way) are extremely hard to shift. Sometimes, they'll use any little thing as an exuse not to listen to the facts.

BTW, Ms Jones is married, but she does sound a little infatuated with MJ :lol:. It's been known to happen... I'm always amazed when people like Diane Sawyer act all incredulous that somebody could love MJ and find him attractive. Like hello! This is a man who has been a sex symbol for millions of women (and men) around the world since he was a teenager :doh:

Oh well there goes my fantasy!:lol: To be honest this makes it even better in terms of the 'no-motive' factor.
Isn't it interesting that when peeps get to know MJ up close they have Nothing bad to say about him?!

My friend said it was a good book. She showed me some pictures of it but it seems she made the mistake of putting Brett Barnes picture as Jordy Chandlers. Other than that I wanna buy it :)

I triiiied and searched for this thread only to find a few on this topic but, alas, they were closed :/

I just ordered this book off of amazon and am pretty excited. Members @ MJNO seem to say kind things about the book.

What do you fans here say? Anything different?

I really hope it's not a waste of money nor do I want to spend $$ on a book that is just created to mock him, in some way :/ I've heard some swear by it; saying that everything in it is factual and legit. And still others kinda roll their eyes and gawk, saying how she is just 'sucking up' and how she's 'changed' :unsure: I, for one, cannot wait. And I forgot how old the book was. :lol:

this is by far the best book ive read on michael jackson.i learned more about him in the few hundred pages here than 6 or 7 other books.
the people who roll their eyes are usually people who havent read the book & judge the woman based on the fact that she was anti mj.
she changed her opinion of him & i say fair play to her.peeps also saying she wrote this for the cash when in fact nobody wanted to publish a pro jackson book & ive never seen it in any book shop.
for people who are against the book that havent read it,they are hardly in a position to judge something they no nothing about:)
awesome book.its a must have,must read & superb:laugh:

BAD. i certainly dont need a former hater to tell me sth i've always known

I bought the book and thought it was good. She took what could have been a very dry read considering the amount of factual material she covered and turn it into and interesting read. She could come off as a fan. I do see the potential for that weakening her case, but it could also go the other way. The one thing I wondered about was her couple of comments about Michael's aura but we are currently getting similar comments from people like Akon. If it is what she felt it is what she felt and apparently is not alone.

I just got this book from my boyfriend :) But I can't read it until I have my exams passed :( February, I think? Heh.

I bought the book and thought it was good. She took what could have been a very dry read considering the amount of factual material she covered and turn it into and interesting read. She could come off as a fan. I do see the potential for that weakening her case, but it could also go the other way. The one thing I wondered about was her couple of comments about Michael's aura but we are currently getting similar comments from people like Akon. If it is what she felt it is what she felt and apparently is not alone.
Yep, MJ's aura is what it is. It is real. Uri Geller talked about it, even Will I am talked about it. The woman was writing an honest book, so she told the truth about his aura.l So many people have acknowledged it, so why shouldn't she.:)

I should be getting this in a few days :yes:

It'd better hurry!!

BTW, Ms Jones is married, but she does sound a little infatuated with MJ :lol:. It's been known to happen... I'm always amazed when people like Diane Sawyer act all incredulous that somebody could love MJ and find him attractive. Like hello! This is a man who has been a sex symbol for millions of women (and men) around the world since he was a teenager :doh:

Not only that Michael IS very gorgeous, it's his innernature as well that captivates people. He's always so polite and well behaved, so no wonder people infatuates with him. And what comes to DS, I don't even bother to say anything. I think she's fake and that's all.

Like you said she's a former hater, but she gave him a change and saw who he really is and the rest is HIStory. So why you couldn't give her a change. Her book really is good and worth reading. And Im sure there is something you didn't know before :)

Still waiting for mine, cant wait. My mum ordered it from Amazon as part of my christmas present( yes I know its the middle of january now) but due to the christmas overload of orders it only arrived in Ireland this week. My mum has now posted it to me, so its somewhere in the post system......

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

the postman just knocked on my door.... I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!

ok not moving for rest of the day............

Last edited:

The book is really good and by reading it I realized that the media information leaked back then was not even the half of the actual thing. I burst into tears while reading it because things were much worse than I thought and I'm glad that Mrs. Jones discovered the truth and dared to spread it out to a world biased against Michael!

The important thing is that AJ writes about Michael as if he is a HUMAN.... not a force, not a personality, but a person. That's what I love about the book. I also cried Athina!

I Cant Find That Book Anywhere. I Found 1 Copy On Ebay, And It Was To Expensive. I Aint Paying £30 For It.

I really like it, but she really needs to change the huge mistake where she put a picture of Brett Barnes and claimed him to be Jordy Chandler!

^Any suggestions how to change the mistake when the books are already printed and out for sale?

It's self published, and there are a couple of mistakes, yes, but fans know who that is and it won't really matter to non-fans, I don't think.

It's self published, and there are a couple of mistakes, yes, but fans know who that is and it won't really matter to non-fans, I don't think.

I agree :yes:

rox, i'm surprised at you! :( she doesn't see mike in that way anymore, i mean t-mez would'nt write a forward and go with her on book tours...give her a chance. :D

I haven't read the book. I read good reviews about it, so I assume it's a good book.

It's a great book. I think I read it in a little over a day. lol! I got it a coulple of months ago for about £18.00.

I couldn't care less that it was written by a former hater, what's important to me is that the facts are there. Like the GQ article, this is something that people should read,(ESPECIALLY those who know nothing about both allegations).

Back