Michael Jackson Conspiracy Book Good/Bad? (merged)

yea yesterday my mom what to see i can get the book
but the promblem is that if i what to get the book is cost 16.95 if you paint it out but the real cost is 30.00
so i don't what to do about it some how i can't get it

I bought the book on Amazon, and it arrived last week. I finished it in 3 days. Overall, I would say it is a very good book. However, I would also say that if you followed the trial updates on this forum, from the fans who were actually there, you won't learn anything new from the book. I thought it was completely dumb how A Jones, in her thankyous, thanked RJ Taraborelli and said that no understanding of MJ is complete without reading "The Magic and the Madness" - I don't get what she is thinking there. Apart from that, as I said, the book is very good, and I particularly enjoyed the foreward by T Mez.

I also enjoyed the book it was not negative and all the facts are there. I think if non-fans got a copy they would think twice about the trial. Its just a pity the book is not freely available in book shops. Unlike that other peace of tripe that Ray Chandler had out before .

I also enjoyed the book it was not negative and all the facts are there. I think if non-fans got a copy they would think twice about the trial. Its just a pity the book is not freely available in book shops. Unlike that other peace of tripe that Ray Chandler had out before its in every book shop.

so you say that the book is great but not that great
but you all say you all have the book and the bok is good

I would recommend you buy it I t hought it was a very good read all the facts of the trial are there and described in detail. Aphrodite Jones was there everyday of the trial. Because she is not biased she puts a good balanced view of the trial. I love with it comes to the bit about the mum and how she was on the stand and she describes what the mum said and said it looked so fake and unreal. By then she knew Mj was set up.

I haven't had the chance to read it all the way through...but what I've read so far is pretty good, although I take issue with a few things. One, how can someone have been in that courtroom day in and day out and not see the truth?:huh: Why did it take until AFTER the verdict for the light to go off? Most of us fans were all over the globe behind our computers reading court transcripts and could see/read it. How could someone THERE, able to see and hear all the niuances and whatnot, MISS it...unless they were sitting there zoning out, or as some fans reported, not even paying attention. Foul Foul Foul! Better late than never, eh? :)

Anyhoo, my copy came from Amazon.com as well. I'd recommend it...even for fans who know all about the trial and read transcripts. They could pass the book along to someone who otherwise wouldn't bother buying it or doesn't know it exists. It's worth keeping handy when someone you know starts babbling crap. You can always say "Here, read this when you have some time. You might find it interesting." Trying to give them the whole rundown in a short timeframe can be frustrating and sometimes impossible, especially if they get defensive about their baseless/uninformed point of view.

I just love this book. Everyone should read it. I wish it was translated to many languages so that they who don't know english could read it too.

I bought the book on Amazon, and it arrived last week. I finished it in 3 days. Overall, I would say it is a very good book. However, I would also say that if you followed the trial updates on this forum, from the fans who were actually there, you won't learn anything new from the book. I thought it was completely dumb how A Jones, in her thankyous, thanked RJ Taraborelli and said that no understanding of MJ is complete without reading "The Magic and the Madness" - I don't get what she is thinking there. Apart from that, as I said, the book is very good, and I particularly enjoyed the foreward by T Mez.

I like the madness and the magic (i only like the first edition though). Michael even told a friend to read it

Last edited:
^^^really? but some fans said there's lots of bs, if so then why did he tell his friends to read it?

Last edited:
I got my copy of Aphoridte's book on friday, I already finished it, and overall is a very good book, good insight to the trial.

You wont learn much new facts if you fallowed the true story that us fans were getting.. BUT what the book does it discribes what went on in the court room.. The looks, the feel, reactions, body movements etc..

It makes the court case come alive..

Facts, they are in there but we know most or all of it.. So don't get it for THAT reason, get it to visualize the court room.. It's kinda like a movie style.. You can picture everything pretty well.

Now i'm considering buying the book. I lost touch with Mike's music and being a fan during the trials (not because of the trials, but for other reasons!!) so to have a good look at what it was like during the trial would be nice to find out.

I do like the idea of getting sort of a visual of what it would have been like inside the courtroom. Very interesting. Must buy sometime soon for myself...

I loved how she described MJ's reactions, his facial expressions, even his wardrobe...
I loved when she said that "he took off his glasses to watch a beautifull tall blonde who walked into the room" :p:

I loved how she described MJ's reactions, his facial expressions, even his wardrobe...
I loved when she said that "he took off his glasses to watch a beautifull tall blonde who walked into the room" :p:

and that blonde was loving every minute of it.:D

and that blonde was loving every minute of it.:D

The book has some good quotes from the day in the trial when the stewardesses showed up.
'She looked at Michael with adoring eyes','He tried not to acknowledge her, he didn't wanted to be distracted'
'As she sat down and was sworn in, she locked eyes with the pop star'

Stuff liked that.

Oh and also there are clips transcript from the uncut version of the Bashir Interview that was not on 'TAKE TWO'.. talks about many things. including more detale with sergery etc..

that was new stuff to me.. one of the only new things.. aside from what I said last time about being able to SEE what went on in court by bringing it to life.

Back