Michael Jackson Fans -A beautiful Love affair

This made me miss him so much :cry: He was a special man. Thanks for posting this beautiful article.

Michael has such an amazing relationship with his fans and his fans are such amazing, loving people. I cant think of many other celebritiy who's fans will meet up from all over the world for a party of celebration. We have hundreds of people coming to the o2 next Saturday from all over the place because of Michael. Its amazing.

I don't say this to be smug but I sincerely mean it when I say Michael's most successful marriage was to his fans. He treated us the way a man would treat a woman he was very much in love with. He bent over backwards to make us happy, provided for and protected us in his own way. Anything we wanted he worked to try and give it. The tragedy was it never seemed to be enough for him or us. It was like a marriage with problems too in that he did things that would anger or frustrate us and I am sure vice versa. Like a family you love each other unconditionally but can do things that drive each other nuts as well, but if you truly love deeply, not superficially just for the material, you realize you love unconditionally. Nonetheless, a few celebrities could take a page from his book and remember who is providing for them, paying for them to do what they love, something Michael never ever forgot.

there are some things i don't agree with here. for me, he never did anything that angered me.

and, i believe we weren't doing Michael a favor. i believe we became fans, because we couldn't do without the music. although i do agree that he was grateful for what he got, and it's a wonderful thing.

that is truly the most beautiful artical i have ever read about michael. thank you for sharing. I posted it on my myspace blog to share with other fans. reading this brough tears to my eyes. I miss you Michael!!! i love you more!!

In years to come the haters will leave, or they`ll find something else to hate and rant about . But the force of love for Michael will forever remain.

Wow, I don't have time to read this right now but it looks awesome. Thanks so much for posting it; I'll be back to read it ASAP!

Thank you for sharing such a beautifully written article...
My emotions get so outta whack when I read these stories... they make me both happy yet, extremely sad.

Wow.....such an amazing article. It's so true and so pure, so REAL.

"Every time, without fail, Michael would hug female fans genuinely and tenderly while firmly spanning and cradling the back of their head in his hand. Who does that? Only a man who understands women and knows what love really feels like—being held securely and cherished with a simple gesture." Love this part.... :heart:

Also the last part in the article really hit me.
Oh Michael....:boohoo:

Aww that was great. It got me a bit choked up. Michael really did adore and love his fans. I hope he can feel all the love up there

....................Awwwwwwwwwwww:wub:
So proud and very happy to be his fan:wub::D:yes:
My angel.............:wub::yes::wub:

Wow this article is amazing! Thanks for posting qbee. I never thought I would read an article so thoroughly written about the bond between Michael and us. I think we wouldn't come across articles like this often in the future. This is truly one of a kind. The writer read our mind.

Ain't nothing like the relationship between Michael and his fans. Just like in the article, his good-natured ways were felt by the fans. And he believed true fans love him as a whole person, not just for his talent. He knew that not all fans think of him that way. Some people can still be called "MJ fan" because they did buy his albums, you did go to his shows, etc. even though they didn't care much about him. (I've seen the kind of fans often) But he knew there were the type of fans who truly cared about him. I thank every single fan for letting him feel the love in various ways.

One of the best things I have read in a long time.:yes: This article is very very true as well. I AM SOOO PROUD TO BE A MICHAEL JACKSON FAN!!:wub:

Wow!! The best article I´ve read since a very long time!!!! :wub:
Thanks for sharing, Qbee!!! :yes:
I´m so proud to be a Michael Jackson fan!!! And I will continue to support him as long as I live!!! :smilerolleyes:
I hope that I´ll meet one time with him in paradise!!!

This is the best articule I have read in a while!!! :cry: Thank you so much!!:heart:
Miss you Michael!!! :hug:

Thanks for posting. Beautiful article. :) I miss you Michael :cry:

:clapping:Thanks for posting Qbee :clapping:
That was so beautiful... heart touching and yep... finally someone who 'understands' that we're Michael's "messengers' here 'chosen' to change the world...

Indeed... You could feel Michael's love and he 'guides' you with his 'aura'...
When I was in cities around the world... I didn't have to know where Michael stayed... I just 'connected' with Michael and he 'showed' me the way :wub: Yep, I arrived at his hotel and always 'thanked' him though for 'tuning in' :cheeky:

Nice article! It was so easy for most in the world to fall in love with MJ. He was purrrrrre at heart.

Back