Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Could I maybe get the snippet PM'd to me as well pretty please? I am in love with the fact MJ has a song called "Monster", and I am really dying to hear it. Would love someone to please PM me the snippet. Thanks :)

I just heard the preview, and that is DEFO Michael Jackson singing. I wish people would stop slating the album, it's really starting to annoy me as well now :mad:

can some PLEEEEEASE send me the snippet! thanks so much in advance!

-Dal

Grrr I hear the song was leaked today but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone has it or a snippet and would PM, that'd be mighty awesome of you.

This Is The 3rd Most Wanted Song On The Album For Me. I Can't Wait Much Longer!!! :D

Could someone please send me the snippet? Thanks in advance.

http://www.theboombox.com/2010/11/14/50-cent-to-appear-on-new-michael-jackson-album/

50 Cent has joined forces with Michael Jackson for a song appearing on the King of Pop's posthumous release, 'Michael.' According to the track listing, 50 is one of only a few features on the album which is full of previously recorded Jackson tracks. "Michael reached out to me to do this song before he passed," 50 explained on his Twitter page Friday (Nov. 12). "It going to be the biggest thing ever. Heís the one we got our idea from."

Re: 50 Cent: Michael Reached Out To Me

thanks

If it's the snippet we heard some days ago, that's ridiculous.

For each album we will have "I recorded a duet with Michael two weeks before he died".

All this fake track stuff is getting really annoying, that is blatantly Michael v_v

Could someone send me the snippet everyone is asking about???? Pleaseee.:angel::angel::angel:

Anyone want the snippet PM me I have it! It's easier to know that way who hasn't heard it then for me to PM y'all and then someone already did it! lol

cud someone send me the snippet pretty please? :)

Back