Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I pm'ed I never got the snippet!! anyone else have it and can pm it to me?

I would like to listen to the song. Is it possible for one of ya to pm me a link to the snippet??

there's a section of the song that appears to be like On The Line. I don't know what to say about this song... hmm

I misheard the lyrics as:
Comin' at 'cha,
Comin at 'cha brother...
Toothpaste!
Mamacita mamagotit here the tooth face

I don't mind 50 really, he said some real cool things about Michael and i don't believe he ever 'dissed' him. He said something along the lines of 'Hey...he's the king of pop..ain't anytime soon that anyone will top him' something like that.

I didn't like the snippet of this one bit though, it was very short...but alot of us thought it was as fake as can be, but we'll see...won't we?

I do.

50 cent is wack and I wouldnt want him on no Michael Jackson track.

there's a section of the song that appears to be like On The Line. I don't know what to say about this song... hmm

Comin' at 'cha,
Comin at 'cha brother...
Toothpaste!

so what is he saying then?

I like 50 Cent and I'm looking forward to hearing this song.

Comin' at 'cha,
Comin at 'cha brother...
Toothpaste!

Ahahaha I love this post! :lol: I heard toothpaste too!

Hey, this is the song of all Do not have a possibility of infiltration? A Cascio song ...

from the snippet the vocals sounded DODGY maybe the snippett is fake we'll see DEC 14

Guys, there is a link on page 3.

This is 100% Michael and sounds like it has potential to be a #1 hit. From what I've heard so far, which is about 5 of the songs, I think this definitely has the biggest chance of commercial success.

I just realized the verses from Monster have the exact same rhythm as Hold my hand ("i could tell that you're tired of being lonely..."

All this fake track stuff is getting really annoying, that is blatantly Michael v_v

You'd have a case with Breaking News. Maybe even Keep Your Head Up to some extent.

But with Monster, from the snippet I have heard it sounds nothing like Michael.......it's actually beyond ridiculous that they are putting that out there as a real MJ song.

Sounds interesting. Can't wait for the whole thing, I will not hurry and make up my mind yet - say this is or isn't him until I get the full version without the 'audio watermarks'.
PPl need to relax a bit around here, it's getting too hot too soon. :)

You'd have a case with Breaking News. Maybe even Keep Your Head Up to some extent.

But with Monster, from the snippet I have heard it sounds nothing like Michael.......it's actually beyond ridiculous that they are putting that out there as a real MJ song.

This is how I feel. I'm holding out hope the album version is different and the snippet we've heard is something else.

There's nobody in the world that can mimic what Michael does at the 20 second mark of this snippet.

It's him. In fact, the whole thing sounds just like him. Some people just have it stuck in their head that Cascio = fake, and they're just going to ignore objective reality.

There's nobody in the world that can mimic what Michael does at the 20 second mark of this snippet.

It's him. In fact, the whole thing sounds just like him. Some people just have it stuck in their head that Cascio = fake, and they're just going to ignore objective reality.

Your right, theres nobody else in the world who can mimic that. Thats precisely why they have to go back and cut and paste snippets from old MJ recordings.

Thats not true at all, thats just an assumption. I've thought Breaking News wasnt Micahel since the very first listen. There is a reason that people only think the Cascio tracks sound fake. Its simply because its only those 3 songs that dont sound like Michael.

If your read my post again, I said that people wuld have a case claiming Breaking News was Michael, because it does sound like him in parts. Even Keep Your Hea Up to a certain extent.

But Monster? No way. Even if you do think it is Michael, some of you act like there shouldnt be any doubt about it and Michael sounds just like he ever has on these songs. At least admit that you can see why there might be doubt about the authenticity of the vocals.

You act like we have just been brainwashed by all the rumours, when in actual fact its just that we dont hear Michael in these songs. Its as simple as that.

^ I hear Michael, so I guess peoples ears can change if they have a pre-conceived notion in their head. Regardless, Monster I'm told is a killer track. It will be released as a single and should do very well.

^ I hear Michael, so I guess peoples ears can change if they have a pre-conceived notion in their head. Regardless, Monster I'm told is a killer track. It will be released as a single and should do very well.

Well not really, because up until I heard Breaking News for the first time. The idea of it being fake was totally ludicrous to me.

I kept saying 'The Jacksons are going to look so stupid on Monday morning'. I was at the point where I was really starting to think....whats with these people? Why are they allways starting this crap?

The idea that The Jacksons might be telling the truth didnt even cross my mind.

THEN I heard Breaking News and it all became clear to me.

To further my point, I heard 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are' and 'Monster' at around the same time. I wasnt aware that Monster was a Cascio track. I heard 'DYKWYCA' and a smile came across my face and I got chills, thats what happens when you hear Michael's voice. You know instantly.

Then I heard 'Monster' and thought, what the hell is this? This isnt Michael....I heard it was a Cascio track afterwards.

My opinion is based on nothing but my own hearing. I hear these songs and it doesnt sound like him to me. Theres nothing else to it. I'm not stupid, if I had a pre-conceived notion in my head which influenced my hearing then I think i'd be at least be a little bit aware of it.

cannot agree more. I also listened the 20 sec Monster snippet, and I thought it's Michael from the beginning, I loved it, it's very catchy. I think if shout was released now, most people would call it fake.

Last edited:
Any more people accusing other members of being paid by Sony will be banned. Lies about people will not be tolerated here and its slander.

Back