Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

when he yells Staking in the song it becomes very obvious it's not MJ
I want to believe but it's not him!

"aow' from BN again?

Samples from GHOSTS?

Oh yeah this is legit! lol

I think we need to see footage or hear audio of the sessions for these songs, coz im having a hard time believing. Especially after hearing vocals on BG and STTR

How can anyone listening to Monster believe it's Michael? I want to believe it soooo bad, I really do. But it sounds nothing like him and the song sounds really cheap :((

If you listen to SHOUT, it sounds LESS michael than monster ;-)

Re: Monster [Fully leaked without 50Cent] DISCUSSION

I will not buy what the cascio's and teddy riley will say. I hope they come up with at least clever arguments but they are liars and to Michael

Ultimately, it's the Estate who are to blame for this fiaso, not Sony...

It makes no sense at all...

like this song. cut and past and some dodgy vocals aside the song in itself is good

Me ears have never questioned SHOUT but these tracks do plus having to piece it together using the same samples they used for BN shows its illegitimacy. BG doesnt seem forced together like the Cascio tracks do.

I just don't want people to waste money on tracks that Michael Jackson has nothing to do with. I keep looking forward to the 7 REAL ones

This'll be my last post on the matter of their authenticity as I don't wanna start a big war/discussion/argument.

By that logic, this entire album isn't worth it, because MJ isn't involved in the production of it. We as fans can't expect the next "Dangerous", "Bad" or "Thriller" in these albums, it's impossible to reach their levels of greatness. MJ's voice is not finite, so we have to take what we have, even if said voice isn't up to scratch. In fact, I'd go as far to say that the Cascios have gold with their MJ recordings, as I'd imagine they're some of, if not his very last studio work, so I'm excited to hear them, what he was working on.

This whole album is not his "vision" because he has nothing to do with it. It's a different kind of Michael Jackson album, and I fully expect to love all 10 tracks, but they won't be comparable to his earlier work because he was COMPLETELY involved. Now, all that's left is his wondrous voice, and no amount of people proclaiming it to be fake will not affect me, because I know it's him and no-one can ruin it for me, it only ticks me off that FANS are trying to deliberately hurt other fans. When people comment about how fans are "stupid" and "not real fans" for believing the Cascios to be genuine, it's really hurtful, moreso than you'd think. At least have a clear and concise argument before proclaiming "FAKE!!!! IT'S JASON MALACHI!!!!! $ONY IS THE DEVIL!!!! THE CASCIOS ARE TOO!!!!!"

Jeez, it's like Sonic the Hedgehog fans sometimes.... It's nice to get that out of my system.

If there is ANY DOUBT these songs should not be released.

ALL the leaks are better quality and have Michael's vocals...

I disagree, respectfully, that Shout sounds less like Michael, or 2000 Watts for that matter...

The truth will come out sooner or later.

This leak didnt do the Cascios or the Cascio beLIEvers any favors sorry.

There's no link in that thread, can someone please send me a link???

It's not the final version of the song that will be on the album!
Geez...wait till you hear the final product and then form an opinion!
Let us enjoy the Michael album, don't ruin every single moment!

It's not the final version of the song that will be on the album!
Geez...wait till you hear the final product and then form an opinion!
Letl us enjoy the Michael album, don't ruin every single moment!

cannot agree more !!! its really putting a damper on it for me .... not good :(

Why on Earth would Sony pick this song ahead of something like Gangster? Really?

Cascio & Riley need to prove a hell of a lot on the Oprah show now, they've lost me with this crap. Do You Know, Gangster and, if a full version comes, Slave to the Rhythm will be taking their places on my Michael CD :)

This leak didnt do the Cascios or the Cascio beLIEvers any favors sorry.

this song is not included on the album for the cascio's or for the believers. what this song did (and all the others you claim are fake without a signle proof) is show that some fans take their opinions for fact and pretend to be professionals while they just played 10mn with Fruity Loops lol, i mean come on guys enjoy the soundif you don't like its ok don't buy it but plz stop with this i'm not buying it and i want you all to do the same. state your opinion and respect what you call "BELIEVERS"

Listen to the first line of Monster, "You can look at them".
Then listen to the first line of Jason Malachi's Let Me Let Go, "I remember you".

Back