Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

:dribble: AAAAaaaaaahhhhh... My favorite. :heart: That innocent-shy smile... the way he bites his lip... and... MMMMmmmmmmmmm.... just... just... and... yeah... :in_love:

mjjj-o.gif

^ oh sils check out that sexy pout!! :dribble:

It's my first post here. Hehe.. I'm so happy to be here,to be with all Michael fans. I feel very connected to Michael,through here,through all of you because he was/is(sorry,english is not my mother tongue) so much "ALIVE" in this community.Thanks !! ^^

After much saving and watching the gifs..I'm like "It's a wonderful day"

Took from livejournal. I love this interview to pcs !

indeed as Michael looked so happy during that era..
here are some I took from the same livejournal but I forgot exactly which. Thanks to the creator of these beautiful gifs :)

Michael and Louie?

Michael breathing in magic

My new gif. The MJ 360 slide. Don't get dizzy now :)

MJ360slide.gif

It's my first post here. Hehe.. I'm so happy to be here,to be with all Michael fans. I feel very connected to Michael,through here,through all of you because he was/is(sorry,english is not my mother tongue) so much "ALIVE" in this community.Thanks !! ^^

After much saving and watching the gifs..I'm like "It's a wonderful day"

Took from livejournal. I love this interview to pcs !

:wub:

:dribble: AAAAaaaaaahhhhh... My favorite. :heart: That innocent-shy smile... the way he bites his lip... and... MMMMmmmmmmmmm.... just... just... and... yeah... :in_love:

mjjj-o.gif

So cute!!!!

i made my first gif...and a beautiful one it is too! :naughty:

2ez6wle.jpg

i made my first gif...and a beautiful one it is too! :naughty:

2ez6wle.jpg

Mmmm his hands again to the spot!!!!!!!!!!!! He is very sexy at this MTV performance (Well, he is always sexy!!!!)

Back