Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

Here is the second part of my GIF set for The Panther Dance. Sorry it took me so long to post the second part. I found so many moments to GIF with this video that I made a bunch of them. I hope that you will enjoy these, because I enjoyed making them.

5iHAxLh.jpg

I'm melting. Like hot candle wax. That smile, that belly... :girl_in_love:

Cry video? (Second to last.) Not sure about the last one...

Does anybody know what the last two thumbnails are from at the end of this gif? I can't think what they're from.

I was wondering about the last one too. Not familiar to me.

The second last is Cry.

Does anybody know what the last two thumbnails are from at the end of this gif? I can't think what they're from.

I first thought it is from Can You Feel It...but nah. Then I see another one that looks like it could be from
the same clip....3rd row left to right number 4. Not sure tho. Are they even from one of MJ's?
Also, from top to bottom, number 5....I can't figure that one out either. :mello:

:shout:

^I think the first one you mentioned is from Heal the world and the second one from Gone too soon.. The last one is from Hold my hand I think? (saw that video only once so I'm not sure :D)

Aaaaand, I figured it had to be Wembley - 88. Am I right? Oh god, I have to see the whole consert tonight...!

Ohhhhh these are so lovely! Such a beautiful man he is :wub:

Back