"Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums"

Kremlinshadow on King Of Pop discussion emailed Universal and got confirmation that the collection will include:
Got To Be There
Ben
Music And Me
Forever Michael
Farewell My Summer Love
Looking Back At Yesterday
and bonus rare mixes

well im guessing certain people know things....i emailed the head of press at Motown 50....she doesnt even kno the tracklisting

i also read that the compilation is under the Hip-O select division

I don't know. I really want to get this, but it looks like it's been postponed. I can't even find a page on it on Amazon. :(

found this!!!! courtesy of twitter.com/HipOSelect

http://twitpic.com/6xn9p

1164750.jpg

Last edited:
That's only 11 days before Mike turns 51.

Yes. Theres actually more to it.

It will be available ONLY VIA HIP-O SELECT"S WEBSITE starting August 18th. I've contacted them, and this is what they do with all their releases; not certain whether they mean as MP3, physical or what.

HOWEVER, (again, as they always do), it WILL be released in retail stored a month afterward.

im tired of having to buy shit online lol,i cant wait to go into a store and purchase whatever mj item i want

The release of the 3 CD boxset Michael Jackson, Hello World: The Motown Solo Collection was postponed to August 18th, 2009 according to MJFrance.

The boxset will first be sold on the website http://www.hiposelect.com and will be made available one month later to other retailers in the US.

Source: MJFrance / MJDreams.net

Thanks for the info Dangerous Incorporated.

The release of the 3 CD boxset Michael Jackson, Hello World: The Motown Solo Collection was postponed to August 18th, 2009 according to MJFrance.

The boxset will first be sold on the website http://www.hiposelect.com and will be made available one month later to other retailers in the US.

Source: MJFrance / MJDreams.net

thanks for the info i will buy this.

TRACKLISTING RELEASED

Disc 11. Ain't No Sunshine 2. I Wanna Be Where You Are 3. Girl Dont Take Your Love From Me 4. In Our Small Way 5. Got To Be There 6. Rockin' Robin 7. Wings Of My Love 8. Maria (You Were The Only One) 9. Love Is Here And Now You're Gone 10. You've Got A Friend 11. Ben 12. Greatest Show On Earth 13. People Make The World Go Round 14. We've Got A Good Thing Going 15. Everybody's Somebody's Fool 16. My Girl 17. What Goes Around Comes Around 18. In Our Small Way 19. Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Da Day 20. You Can Cry On My Shoulder 21. Don't Let It Get You Down (original mix) 22. You've Really Got A Hold on Me (original mix) 23. Melodie (original mix) 24. Touch The One You Love (original mix) Disc 21. With A Child's Heart 2. Up Again 3. All The Things You Are 4. Happy (Love Theme From Lady Sings The Blues) 5. Too Young 6. Doggin' Around 7. Euphoria 8. Morning Glow 9. Johnny Raven 10. Music And Me 11. Were Almost There 12. Take Me Back 13. One Day In Your Life 14. Cinderella Stay Awhile 15. We've Got Forever 16. Just A Little Bit Of You 17. You Are There 18. Dapper-Dan 19. Dear Michael 20. I'll Come Home To You 21. Girl You're So Together (original mix) 22. Farewell My Summer Love (original mix) 23. Call On Me (original mix) Disc 31. When I Come Of Age 2. Teenage Symphony 3. I Hear A Symphony 4. Give Me Half A Chance 5. Love's Gone Bad 6. Lonely Teardrops 7. You're Good For Me 8. That's What Love Is Made Of 9. I Like You The Way You Are (Don't Change Your Love On Me) 10. Who's Lookin' For A Lover 11. I Was Made To Love Her 12. If 'N I Was God 13. To Make My Father Proud (original mix) 14. Here I Am (Come And Take Me) (original mix) 15. Twenty-Five Miles (original mix) 16. Don't Let It Get You Down 17. You've Really Got A Hold on Me 18. Melodie 19. Touch The One You Love 20. Girl You're So Together 21. Farewell My Summer Love 22. Call On Me 23. Here I Am (Come And Take Me) 24. To Make My Father Proud

Also noticed this....
SITE PRE-SALE DATE: 6/12/09
SITE SHIP DATE: 7/03/09
LIMITED EDITION QUANITITY: 7,000

Sweet! I love the tracklisting; I don't have all those songs...Some of teh songs are repeated, why?

For some reason I always thought Dapper Dan was a Jacksons release...

I tried to pre-order it from Hip-O website but it says it can't be shipped to Italy!! I am angry as hell because I want this boxset and I am pretty sure I ordered from them in the past without problems! I emailed them about this, I think it's very unfair.

Back