Michael Jackson 'left to die on drugs drip after a doctor fell asleep', his plastic surgeon claims

but the thing they should nail murray for right away is the fact that it was said he didnt even have a license to give meds in ca

Really? God. I also heard, again, don't know if this is true or not but, in the begining, when Mike told AEG that he wanted Dr. Murray on board, Dr. Murray reuested he be paid 1 million per month. Now, if this is true, that's the biggest red flag needed.

You have to question any doctor's motive esp when they are requesting the amount Mike was paying him. Like he cared about Mike's health...bulls*it! If he administered any of those drugs to him....it proves his motives outweighed his morals.

I agree....not only did he have not have good intentions..he did it all out of greed.and now his greedy a** is payin for it........He wanted fame and fortune....well now he in the spotlight as the man who basically killed michael jackson....but thats my opinion

i guess will will be hearing something from that Ortega guy next. this starting to get ugly i''m just numb and feel so badly for Prince ,Paris and Blanket, my hear and blessings go out to them right now. a story such as this is like a b-movie...a horror

if this is true:

“Dr. Klein is the one who made his face white by using Benoquin, a permanent bleaching agent,” Hoefflin claimed. “[Michael] had Lupus and it was made worse by Dr. Klein’s massive injections of collagen. Patients who have lupus should not have collagen… For many years, Dr. Klein was using the very powerful cortisone Celestine to inject into the deep pimples on Michael’s face and nose – cortisone injections can thin out tissue in the face. I told him that he should not have any further injections… as it was thinning out his face and nose… [And Klein] was prescribing him narcotics under an alias name, Omar Arnold.”

Then I want to know how does a Doctor have an alias or why would he even need an alias?

and if this is true... why was he using chemicals that would be on the "not for patients with Lupus" list? Why take the risk?

What is Access Hollywood? Is that a TV show or a tabloid? Generally speaking, I wouldn't believe anything the Sun or Daily Mail write - 90% of the time it's trash. I especially don't believe the story about Prince being made to watch!

What is Access Hollywood? Is that a TV show or a tabloid? Generally speaking, I wouldn't believe anything the Sun or Daily Mail write - 90% of the time it's trash. I especially don't believe the story about Prince being made to watch!

but its an antual interview with the guy in quotation marks and in the sun he has giventhem new MJ pics - whether its true or not is another issue. but he definately gave the interview

i find it strange that hofflin is speaking on behalf of the family .its not like he had seen mj in years.funny person to pick. im not saying i dont believe it cause it prob is true. i dunno i guess hofflin knows things so katherine wants him to speak out

i guess the lip issue in 2001-02 was maybe klien and the collegen

i find it strange that hofflin is speaking on behalf of the family .its not like he had seen mj in years.funny person to pick. im not saying i dont believe it cause it prob is true. i dunno i guess hofflin knows things so katherine wants him to speak out

I always wanted to know what was going on with the top lip issue??

The Sun has a similar story too, saying that Michael was already dead 2 hours before the phonecall because the doctor fell asleep and he made Prince watch him perform CPR to be a witness to him trying to revive his father. The reason he did it on the bed is because he knew Michael was dead already. I don't trust tabloids, but this is certainly interesting and doesn't make things any better for Dr Murray.

I just want to clarify in case it comes up - vitiligo is NOT a painful disease. You dont actually feel it. I know this, my mother has it and has had it all my life. Ive watched her skin turn incredibly white over time and it is just like your hair going grey. You dont feel it. So painkillers would not be necessary for vitiligo.

If he had lupus he'd be using painkillers for that since I believe it can cause inflammation and pain in the joints.

yes i do find it strange too! if hoffin did all his plastic sugery until 2002 (as he claims) isnt he sort of implicated in people taking advangtage of MJ? plus this detox thing in 2002 that hofflin talks about.. anyone know anything about this?

if the lip issue was klien.. would MJ have carried on using him? god that doctor seems like a total idiot

ALSO in the sun today , hofflin quoted as saying Mj was best looking in Thriller days after HIS operations(which he takes credit for) but then said he became "very unatrractive" after this, and believes doctors allowed him to go to far..

BUT THEN LATER IN THE ARTICLE HE BOASTS ABOUT BEING MJs COSMETIC SURGEON FOR 25 YEARS, up until 2002 when he refused to do any more work for him unles he detoxed from drugs. SO IF HE WAS HIS COSMETIC SURGEON UP UNTIL 2002 - isnt he too responsible for mj becoming so "unattractive"

(i think he was always hot by the way )

If Klein's really been his sole derm since..when the mid 80s? Then he really is a terrible doc. Sorry MJ :(

BUT THEN LATER IN THE ARTICLE HE BOASTS ABOUT BEING MJs COSMETIC SURGEON FOR 25 YEARS, up until 2002 when he refused to do any more work for him unles he detoxed from drugs. SO IF HE WAS HIS COSMETIC SURGEON UP UNTIL 2002 - isnt he too responsible for mj becoming so "unattractive"

Great points, more confused than ever!

Maybe he went to more than one ps. I hope to god one man didn't do those operations on a perfectly good face.

Last edited:
Then I want to know how does a Doctor have an alias or why would he even need an alias?
I don't think it is quite as sinister as it sounds. TMZ said that, while the file was under the name of an alias, the contents of the file did refer to MJ by his real name. It was mostly for privacy, so people tempted to access MJ's files would have trouble. I mean, look at what happened with Michael's death certificate. And I saw a video of different clips showing Michael getting mobbed by paparazzi on his trips to and from the doctor. It was disgusting, and I have no doubt those people would publish Michael's private medical information the first chance they could get.

Very possible that Hoefflin is just craving some spotlight. Don't take everything as the gospel.

The Sun has a similar story too, saying that Michael was already dead 2 hours before the phonecall because the doctor fell asleep and he made Prince watch him perform CPR to be a witness to him trying to revive his father. The reason he did it on the bed is because he knew Michael was dead already. I don't trust tabloids, but this is certainly interesting and doesn't make things any better for Dr Murray.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about this Hoeffin either. Why not make an official statement or something? Or maybe the family can't at this time due to legal reasons?

Also IF it is true about Prince, that's awful. I mean what was with Murray's excuse for not calling 911 straight away....that he didn't know the address?! Well if Prince was there then he could have sent him to either call 911 or tell one of the staff to call 911. It just doesn't add up to me.

First he was warm with a slight pulse, now this? F-ing disgusting! WTF are they gonna come up with next?????

All these storytellers need to crawl back under the rock from where they came. NOBODY gave a shit about Michael and it pisses me off! Where were all these people when he needed them the MOST. Nobody did this much talking when he was accused of things he didn't do!!! They treated him like he had lepercy. I'm just repulsed by it all. We shouldn't even be at this place having to talk about this.......:mello:

This is all so depressing. I dunno how much more of this I can deal with. We're hearing so many different things from different people. I give up. Why can't we just have the truth instead of trying to work out from stupid clues that don't add up half the time. This is really unfair, in every way imaginable.

I know what you mean....When he was going through the hearings where were all the people who claimed they are his "biggest fans" its ackward how it takes a man dying to drag all the worms out from under the rock to claim they loved him so much when they were the ones who never cared...why is it when a famous person dies all of a sudden everyone was the biggest fan when they never cared before..

OK, I am not a medical person at all, but if Michael was gone when he was wheeled from the house, wouldn't his skin be bluish. The picture from the ambulance by the press showed him still in his skin color -- not blue. If that picture is considered legit.

He'd be blue if it had been a long time. The body takes a while for the color to leave. His hands and feet would loose color first, they are the last parts to get blood and oxygen.
If Michael had makeup on, it wouldn't matter anyways. Remember, he wears really thick makeup to help even his skin tone.... makes me sad.

I agree about doctors taking advantage and manipulating the medical system. I have been sent for blood tests before ive been given a travel vaccination to see if i have any immunity. I mean get this, I live in Australia, have never had TYPHOID or HEP A. They sent me for blood tests to see if I have immunity before they would give me a vaccine. That equals more doctors visits to get the results, the vaccine etc. = more money.

I have also been very ill in hospital previously. They gave me a chest x-ray for a stomach problem?? The stomach doesnt show on an x-ray as anything other than a greyish mass. To look at organs you need an ultrasound. The stomach doesnt show on an ultrasound due to the gas in it. To check the stomach they need to insert a camera on a tube!? I was told by the nurses that the doctor had used his quota of ultrasound allowance under medicare (the health system here) but had plenty of quota left on x-rays. The doctors here are given an "allocation" of different types of things that is subsidised for them to prescribe under the public health system each year. When they exceed that quota it reflects on their tax and insurances etc.

Now if this can happen to the public, lord only knows what can happen when you have a wealthy celebrity who is very trusting, or addicted and prepared to pay. Doesnt bear thinking about to be honest! Scary stuff indeed.

PYT, I'm sorry to know that you went into such physical pain. I hope you are fine now and all of this is past. Doctors can be very annoying, especially when they start to precribing many types of meds...argh...I don't take what I don't need just becauske they think I should. There's a limit for using good sense... Love to you!:cheeky:

First he was warm with a slight pulse, now this? F-ing disgusting! WTF are they gonna come up with next?????

All these storytellers need to crawl back under the rock from where they came. NOBODY gave a shit about Michael and it pisses me off! Where were all these people when he needed them the MOST. Nobody did this much talking when he was accused of things he didn't do!!! They treated him like he had lepercy. I'm just repulsed by it all. We shouldn't even be at this place having to talk about this.......:mello:

I feel the same way as you do on this subject. Where were those boodsuckers when Michael needed them the most?? Nobody helped him!!!!:doh:

But..I thought that Michael layed down during the afternoon didn't he? Was Dr. Murray also resting in the afternoon...? It just doesn't make any sense.

And yes Victoria, my heart goes out to you too. I still have problems getting to sleep at night and I often if wake up and my brain starts racing again and the tears are just underneath the surface. When I'm alone, the loss kicks in. The feelings of regret and loss play over and over in my mind. This is just so unreal, and so painful. It literally haunts me. God...

Thank you Mj Loves MJ! I gues most of the fans still are in shock and feeling confused. There's a lot to be said and explained in this case. I hope we will all find out things how they happened on that day and that God will give us strenght to accept the awful truth that escaped from our hands...
I keep checking back daily on TMZ to read the news on the investigation!

Much love to you!

I don't even know what to say anymore...............................
Everybody wants to point the finger at someone else but they all contributed to how michael's life ended in some way or another.

Back