Michael Jackson preps new album (not official)

sunnyday81

Proud Member
It is the News of the World, but at least that's a good rumour...

Michael Jackson preps new album

By Dan Wootton, 14/03/2009

THRILLER? Well, MICHAEL JACKSON is hoping to Beat It with his first studio album in EIGHT YEARS.

The King of Pop will release his new record the moment he takes to the stage at London’s 02 Arena for his sold-out This Is It tour.
***** is desperate to produce his best CD yet and so he’s gathered his brightest pals together to knock his efforts in to shape in the hope it can be released this summer.
American artists WILL.i.AM and NE-YO are some of the driving force behind this latest unnamed effort.
KANYE WEST has also submitted some songs and Michael wants to get JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, RIHANNA and CHRIS BROWN (er, that’s asking for trouble) to keep the album fresh. ***** has also suggested that this album is likely to be his last.
Well, he is getting on a bit and it must be hard to do the Moonwalk at 50.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xs/218528/michael-jackson-Celeb-XS.html

Nope. Don't believe it. There is no way Chris Brown will have anything to do with this new album.

Now, I can handle a duet with Rihanna. But no Chris.

And I really wanna see something by NeYo.

lmao chirs browns ass will not be on the album. this is fake and regurgitated rumors

I really dislike albums where half the lyrics sung are from guest artists. Mike was never the type to be heavy on guests fro his albums and I hope he keeps it that way.

I don't want a bunch of other people to get credit for this album. That is why I hope Michael writes at least 70% of the album.

He wrote the brilliant BLACK OR WHITE. So he got paid the other night when Adam Lambert sang that tune on American Idol. This is what I want to see. I want to see Michael get credit for his new stuff.

in 98 there were massive rumouers of him never releasing an album again , as always nothing is certain .till it happens

I really dislike albums where half the lyrics sung are from guest artists. Mike was never the type to be heavy on guests fro his albums and I hope he keeps it that way.
I agree 101%!!!!!!!

And no Chris, puh-leeeeeaase!!!! :bugeyed

I want MICHAEL JACKSON!! No Justin, no Ne-yo, no Rihanna, no nothing, noooo body! :angel:

:cheeky:

It just seems like News of the World have gotten bits and pieces from everywhere and strung it all together and tried to act like they know what's really happening lol. In other words, I don't believe it lol.

Stupid ass media....and that part about him doing a moonwalk might be difficult at the age of 50...wtf do they think they know? idiots, lol.

this is just a bunch of letters thrown together into words and sentences. Throw Michaels name in it to draw attention. They have no interest in writing the truth.

No CB,RIHANNA,JUSTIN,NEYO just Michael Jackson,thats what we fans are waiting for..These useless artist releases album every yr. which are worthless.Michael should keep some distance from this trashy artists..he could join Slash if he want,their collabaration is awesome:yes: but no artist who deserve to be in trash box..

Because moonwalking was ever so hard in the first place right?

The "last album" talk has been going on since 1990. I don't see it happening this time. Michael loves to create music too much.

I do believe this will be his last "tour" though...but as far as music, no way. He'll be on his death bed before he quits pumping out music.

How does doing the moonwalk have to do with age? How do they correlate? Either you can do the moonwalk or your can't. I mean, really, the stupid article thinks that we are stupid.

The article is a lie. They have now realized that they can't call MJ an has been because, we all know why, but they can questioned if he can dance. LOL. They think that these so called "artists" are going to help in his comeback by working with him in his new CD. LOL. Please, Mike already came back without the "help" of his wannabes.

what's so bad about chris brown? :laugh:

he's such a twat, and mj wanabe it cracks me up everytime i see a music vid of his. same goes with neyo lmaoo.

I don't want a bunch of other people to get credit for this album. That is why I hope Michael writes at least 70% of the album.

He wrote the brilliant BLACK OR WHITE. So he got paid the other night when Adam Lambert sang that tune on American Idol. This is what I want to see. I want to see Michael get credit for his new stuff.

The media choose to forget that the majority of Michael's biggest selling singles and classic songs were written and composed by him alone, with no collaboration. There was an article in The Sun last week, saying how Thriller song writer Rod Temperton is a multi-millionaire just from songwriting royalties of Thriller, and that Michael was broke. And that songwriting royalties is were all the money is made in music, and Thriller is Michael's most popular song in the UK. They more a less said Michael doesn't wrote his own songs, when in fact the singles Michael wrote and composed have all been far bigger hits than Thriller in the UK which reached around No.9 in the charts on it's release. Michael's biggest selling single in the UK is Earth Song, and his other singles like Billie Jean, Beat It, Black Or White and Heal The World are big sellers as well being No.1 and No.2 singles. Also Michael's song Smooth Criminal only reached No.8 on it's release in 1988, but in 2001 Alien Ant Farms (I hate their version) cover went to No.2 or 3 in the UK and was a big hit in many countries, making Michael even more money.

Michael is very smart, he writes most og his own hits without collaboration, and get's 100% of the songwriting royalties from them. Is the publisher of his own songs through MiJac music so he gets paid from radio airplay of his songs and cover versions etc. And he owns the masters of all of his Sony/Epic albums, making even more money.

I hate the fact the News of The World saying that Will.i.am and Ne-Yo are the driving force behind Michael new album. What a load of rubbish, I don't believe this for a second. Michael is the driving force behind his albums, as they are his albums and he chooses what stays on the album. How are they so sure Will.i.am is working with Michael. I think there collaboration was just for The Girl Is Mine 2008/ Thriller25. And Ne-Yo has just talked about submitting songs to Michael and nothing else. The last I heard Michael talk about his new album was in 2006 at the World Music Awards, and he said he was writing most of the album himself. I hope he sticks to his word, as Michael is a genius and doesn't need to collaborate. If Michael is collaborating, and selecting some songs from other artists then we have no idea who Michael is working with.

Ben, you know they can't help but hate... so they try to degrade him in any way they can by insinuating ..he is not talented enough to do his album without them...

Wil.i.am didn't help him sellout 50 shows.... those nimnulls..

Last edited:
I completely agree with you Ben. Michael's talent as a songwriter often gets overlooked by the media.

Back