MICHAEL JACKSON Rehearsal 06-18-09 audio [LINKS ADDED]

Seriously... does it really matter anymore whether he was planning on singing live or lip syncing (and I'm saying that as a big fan of live vocals)?! The concerts are NEVER going to happen so it is irrelevant now... :(

How can you play these files on a mac - does anyone know? I can download them but cant play! thanks

True but correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't he sing ALOT of songs live during Dangerous (judging by the Bucharest dvd) ???

These are the songs MJ was lypsynching:

7 songs out of 16 were lypsynched during Bucharest that means ca 40% of the show was lypsynching.

Tracklisting:

1Jam
2Smooth Criminal
3 Thriller
4 Will You Be There
5 Black Or White
6Heal The World
7 Man In The Mirror

History Concert was 90% lipsynching only the J5 stuff was sang live.

7 songs out of 16 were lypsynched during Bucharest that means ca 40% of the show was lypsynching.

Tracklisting:

1Jam
2Smooth Criminal
3 Thriller
4 Will You Be There
5 Black Or White
6Heal The World
7 Man In The Mirror

Will You Be There was 50% lip synced.

Man In The Mirror was 50% lip synced

This is all great! Yet awful at the same time.

I feel a great sense of eeriness listening to all this, now knowing he would be dead in under 10 days after it. Listening to this just is not comfortable for me at all, I feel apprehensive and somewhat freaked out.

Anyhoo despite my feelings it certainly is great to hear preparations for an MJ concert! Thanks very much for uploading all this, great work!

KOPV thank you SO much! Just hearing Michaels lovely voice makes me so happy, you didn't have to share these with us, but you did! Thank you!!! you're SO lucky to of experienced the man himself rehearsing (well, listening to him!) I wish I did :/
as for the LIVE singing etc. wait until we see the real thing guuuyyzzz. Don't argue! Thanks again KOPV and to your friend! hope to be hearing more soon :D

I downloaded the full .rar file. Only thing is I am unable to open it. Can I get a bit of help from someone whos tech savvy? I don't know what a .rar file is.

Tracklisting:

1Jam
2Smooth Criminal
3 Thriller
4 Will You Be There
5 Black Or White
6Heal The World
7 Man In The Mirror

really? 90%, i didn't think it was that much. I thought maybe less then half

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON June 18th 2009 audio (soon)

He was telling a well known fan named Justin that fallows MJ everywhere.. Michael gave him the nickname 'waldo'.. its this guy! you'll see him in so many concerts, and with MJ all over the place.. front row on the Dangerous tour, he sits near the front on 30th anniversary, theres a pic of him with him in London on the tour bus, etc..

I know who Waldo is :)
Give him a big kiss from me :)

Thank you for sharing KOPV :)

Aww mj gave him the nickname waldo..how cute :wub:

i agree with the people that say it shouldn't matter whether it is live or not because it was rehearsal. I have a family friend that works for EMI music, and i've seen a ton of artist get ready for shows and rehearsing. When they are rehearsing they use a recording just to practice and stuff and to see what they sound like, the dances etc. They actually start using their real voices towards the end of the rehearsal's like the last week or the last two weeks. They do this for the artist won't strain their voices and damage it before a show. Also, in concerts, some songs are lip sang for the same reasons, especially if its a solo act like beyonce, michael jackson, britney spears etc. Most of the concert is live, but there are parts that involve too much dancing in where they NEED to lip sing, or they do it not to strain their voice while on tour.

I am sorry, but imo all this This is It hysteria is stupid...

Wait for the official document with/in HQ...

TII movie is still far away so excuse me if some of us are excited to hear audio that a fan recorded on his phone.

really? 90%, i didn't think it was that much. I thought maybe less then half

He sang Wanna Be Startin Somethin' and J5 Medley Live. And sang some live ad libs on songs like Billie Jean and You are not Alone.

I downloaded the full .rar file. Only thing is I am unable to open it. Can I get a bit of help from someone whos tech savvy? I don't know what a .rar file is.

have exacly the same problem lol

Okay well I have now managed to do it! Please bear in mind I have a Mac but I went on google and just typed in How to open RAR files on a mac - it comes up with lots of programmes (some free) which allow you to extract and view the files. The one I used was iArchiver which is for a Mac and allows me a trial.

There are lots of other RAR sites.

for a PC there are instructions on http://www.tech-pro.net/howto-open-rar-file.html
and a programme to open them can be found on: http://www.tech-pro.net/bitzipper.html

Hope it helps. Im not tekky but I managed it on my own. Good luck.

Back