Michael Jackson - second behind George Bush in... Largest security in the world?

No. Polititians are more at risk simply because they do more things to piss more people off, lol. Of course, in my view someone who has a differing perception is in the long run going to be far more influential then people who are a part of government or world social policy. So Michael is in essence more "threatening" to society then any politico or religious leader.

But none the less, the impressive thing is that Michael is the most famous person in modern history, and he draws LARGER crowds then any political or religious leader ever has, which is incredible. He's the man. I'd like to see that survey your talking about Tink, from the late 90s, because I keep getting in to arguments with my dad over whose more famous between Michael and Mick Jagger, lol. My dad's a huge Mick fan, lol. But everyone knows Michael's the most famous ever.

Last edited:
I dunno for sure but im guessing that 50 Cent has a big entourage of bodyguards. Hes been shot 9 times.
John Lennon used no security or bodyguards at all. He just went about his business. Unfortunately, a nut took advantage of this fact.

no, in the biggest operations of Secret Service - the US SS - you don't get protection from them if you're merely an entertainer. there's really nothing wrong with admitting that LOL the security of world leaders and politically influential figures are more detailed than those of entertainers, even of Michael's unmatched calibre. it goes into intelligence agencies and whatnot.

Right, lol.
I can't believe there are folks here who actually think Michael has more security than the pope, president Bush, and (hopefully) future president Barack Obama.
There's just no comparison.

Hollaback.

It's not really something to brag about even, so I don't know why anyone would want to be able to say Michael has more security then the president or any such thing, lol. It's far more interesting to be able to say that Michael is more famous then the president or anyone else, for that matter. Which he is.

Besides, as far as I can see, only one person has actually argued the point on security. Everyone else has said no.

Last edited:
Ok in the late 90's, the biggest survey of its time revealed Michael Jackson as the most famous person in history, a figure of 99% of the worlds population knows who is, was stated.
London by Guinness World records) but has he really got the most security second to George Bush? I've heard this amongest the fans a few times and want to know where this information has come from & if it's true?

There is no way anyone would know that and no one outside of MJ's immediate circle even needs to know. That's private business not subject to speculation yall.

So true. I don't see how that can even be something to brag about. You don't get security 'cause you wanna be cool, you get security 'cause you wanna be safe from harm.

Not really because if Michael was the most security second to Geroge Bush lol, he wouldn't even gone through that trial and have a privacy invaded ;)

that would be a firm no. i wouldn't be surprised if Barack Obama has a security entourage more cognizant than Bush's.

but even back in Mike's more active touring years i don't know if "biggest" matters when you bring the Secret Service into the equation.
secret service??? :unsure:

Not really because if Michael was the most security second to Geroge Bush lol, he wouldn't even gone through that trial and have a privacy invaded ;)

What does having security have to do with a trial? The trial happened because Mike did a TV interview and said things he shouldn't have.

1211242925_5_podol100.jpg
:hysterical: & yes that's Michael inside the tiny car.

Hillarious :rofl:

I doubt he's second, at least for now. But I think he's still somewhere at the top ;)

Back