Michael Jackson speaks about his family (Audio inside)

Any article that uses that demeaning nickname automatically shouldn't be taking seriously. :mat: They will always sensationalize every f-ing thing. :rant:

What is so wrong about the audio? Michael didn't say anything bad about anyone except his father. He thinks Tito's hobby is boring, Marlon is a copycat and he got jealous when Janet married. But the way NOTW twisted everything made me puke.

They're playin parts of this on Sky News too.. my mum said ' have u heard these audio tapes they have now' .. I put Sky News on and they played the bit about Joe..

I'm sure everyone knows about that, so I don't see the point..

(maybe they played it all before, I duno)

I thought she was talkin about the voicemail one, or the other one.. but no, those haven't been played. Just this which has been heard before many times, I don't see why they're puttin it out like its so new and newsworthy?

wtf?really what's the point of this*?
they have to leave MJ alone ,already .. :angry:

there's more to come. what we read was the synopsis of the whole thing.

all mj is saying i sthat he wanted support. feedback, ideas from his brothers an they relied on him. they didn't want to come up w/ anything cuz mj always would.

it's heartbreaking what he said about his mother cuz he made the conjesture that if yuor parents don't love u, u find love elsewhere. so that was sad.

so his brothers were lazy and they were relying on him to make money... I don't think anything has changed to this day
the beating part breaks my heart...

Just like us fans, I think each one of the Jacksons are experiencing the secondary effects of the realization that Michael Jackson has passed beyond our grasp. I've seen it in their faces. Each one of them is going to need help coping with his or her grief. We should be supportive when we can, especially with our prayers. :angel:
I have no doubt that they love Prince, Paris, and Blanket;
and that Michael's children love his family.
God has blessed the Jacksons with what was most important in
Michael's life, not his money; but his children.
If they realize that, they will make wise decisions.

Can someone explain

THere is alot in the article that is not on the audio tape they released...so is there anohter audio tape or will we only have this snippet

It is the same with the news of the world footage they have of mj being asked about molestation..If you look at news of world site, the pic of michael biting his nails is not on the clip..SO WHERE IS THAT BIT?

Again same with et footage of michael being asked about painkiller..They show other snippet which weren't in that released clip...

But where are these additional bit?

Thats article is ridicualas
same as ET saying Michael was skitzo for having different moods

The write up is so dramatic and negative
while the tape is just normal _ there were no harsh attacks
on his family_ We all do this .. talk about our sister brothers
or parents .. he said nothing harsh ..

I HATE THE TABLOIDS

Last edited:
I dont see the big deal with these tapes. It was just Michael talking normal sence. I dont think he said anything out of the ordinary or anything mean.

What Michael says if just fine and not mean spirited at all

Its the added commentary on the article that trys to sensationalize it
and put their own tainted opinions in _ They are evil _ mean spirited people who do these write ups _ they have no conscience

All the comments on that article and video are positive
every one can see through the writers agenda :LOL:

The publisher of moonwalk obviously leaked the tapes to the media to gin up hype for the book.When you read the actual quotes and not the misleading opinions of the writer there's no story at all.And knowning the jacksons michael is spot on.

total twist on words. The way michael said things weren't bad at all. He never spoke bad about tito, and actually he aslo said that on moonwalker.

i do not see nothing that has not bee said before. You can tell Marlon always tried to copy Mj on stage and even the mother has said the same about jackie and Randy. And it is not secret about Jermaine being a womanizer and about Latoya. And alot of woman say they want boys. So it is no big deal. I am sure his family already know Mj have said these things just like all of our family does when it comes to all of us. Big deal.

Then Jackson, who died in June, realised he'd gone too far several times, snapping: "You can't print that."

But today we can

So, now he's gone we don't have to respect his wishes?

wouldn't make too big a deal on what MJ said, but it shouldn't be made public right now. it's no big deal the things MJ said though. sounds like typical complaining about one's family, and it sounded pretty justified as well.

I don't think he was really criticizing Janet though. He just said she was a tomboy.

he is not doing nothing that none of us have not done.

It's amazing what people would do for senzationalism :doh:

Not only that Michael didn't say anything bad and they totally took his words out of context, but this is a serios violation of privacy. A pointless one too.

Now I feel guilty for having listened to it.

And yeah, I'm certain Janet would feel VERY offended that Michael called her a "tomboy" [since she's already said it herself a few times] :doh:

Wow..all i know next friday dateline is going to play all the tapes there was a preview and you hear him say he wants to be loved thats touch me so much I can't take it
I believe what you're referring to here are the tapes (from the time period of the Oxford speech) that Rabbi Boteach is letting Dateline air on Friday to promote his book that comes out this week. Totally different and from many years later, just fyi.

Yay I'm sending them an email to tell them how fantastic they are!
I think they live in a never never land :hysterical:
These people are insane!

I refuse to click on a 'News of the world' link! Can someone give us a summary or upload it to Youtube?

I applaud you..

this sensationalistic stuff will exist and the media will scramble to find whatever it can about Michael becuz they know there is high interest ....and noticeably
that high interest comes from "us" fans.............

Back