Michael Jackson speaks about his family (Audio inside)

Why the hell do they get hold of these private phone calls!!!! WTF. Man I feel so bad after listening to that!! It's not even that bad,like they well made it sound worser than it was (of course). GRR poor Michael. How the media think they can show fans "the true Michael" and stuff by showing us this makes me angry.!!! Why is all this coming out now?!! Can't they leave him and his family alone!! They're bullies!! I hate the mass media!! ¬_¬

wtf? He didn't even mention any of the brothers apart from Tito, and they come up with all those individual quotes? What a load of BS. "scoffs *****" umm...yeah ok then.
That's cos this is only the audio from the first tape.

That's cos this is only the audio from the first tape.

Yeah I get that, but if the next part was so scandalous don't you think they'd have shown that this week instead of next, when most people will have lost interest. Most people will read it today and believe it, not bothering to watch next weeks video or whenever they're gonna put it online. So annoying.

Yeah I get that, but if the next part was so scandalous don't you think they'd have shown that this week instead of next, when most people will have lost interest. Most people will read it today and believe it, not bothering to watch next weeks video or whenever they're gonna put it online. So annoying.
It's just a way of getting people to continue to pay attention to their BS. Because after hearing the first tape some people will want to hear more.

where do they get that from???????????????????????

and is that from some bashir outtakes????

unbelievable. a shame. leave MJ alone!!!!!!

They're trying get rid of his supporters and his family. So despicable.

Oooh, I thought it was very interesting to read. If possible, I like him even more now. Go tell 'em, Mike! However it is a bit cruel to publish these now for his family to read and realise this is what he thought of them.. even though the info is a bit outdated.
Notice how Rebbie isn't even mentioned and he didn't say anything negative about Janet..
The article is totally trying to make it into something it's not. Like when it said Publicly Jackson has always insisted that Katherine, 78, was "the closest person in his life, a great mother and provider." But on the secret tapes he said: "She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business." ---- Holy crap you're right! That's sooooo contradicting for him to not like her doing interviews and still call her a great mother. Tsk tsk Michael, we're on to you! :rolleyes:

It's just a way of getting people to continue to pay attention to their BS. Because after hearing the first tape some people will want to hear more.

You could be right, but I don't agree based on how they twisted his words about Tito. But we will see! :)

His voice makes me think it's a recent interview. I believe his voice was different in 80's, it sounded younger. This is Michael talking about things as they are not the one he used to show us, when he says" help the children, i love my siblings...etc etc

His voice makes me think it's a recent interview. I believe his voice was different in 80's, it sounded younger. This is Michael talking about things as they are not the one he used to show us, when he says" help the children, i love my siblings...etc etc
It says on the site it's an interview with the Moonwalk ghost writer.

It seems to me like he was being asked what problems he has or had or what gets on his nerve with his family members rather than just randomly lashing out on them.

Why the hell do they get hold of these private phone calls!!!! WTF. Man I feel so bad after listening to that!! It's not even that bad,like they well made it sound worser than it was (of course). GRR poor Michael. How the media think they can show fans "the true Michael" and stuff by showing us this makes me angry.!!! Why is all this coming out now?!! Can't they leave him and his family alone!! They're bullies!! I hate the mass media!! ¬_¬

They are not phone calls, they're tapes that were recorded while making the book Moonwalk.

They're trying get rid of his supporters and his family. So despicable.

Obviously that's what they are afterin but they can rest assure because no matter what they do, I will never leave Michael. They can save on doin all these useless stuff. It will only make them look bad and not Michael. Every family has their own problems and I dont see what's the problem with Michael givin his opinion on his family. In the clip, except for some disappointed words on Joe, Michael didnt say any nasty stuff on any of his siblings. They should grow up.

I just don't see the point in releasing this now, how is this going to help the family mourn exactly.

Whoever released these tapes needs to go bite!

There is nothing new on these tapes. Anyone who has followed Michael for many years has a fair idea. No surprise though that the NOTW twisted everything to make it sound like Michael is all about himself. He's only talking about his frustrations and his feelings. He was never listened to. Michael only wanted to talk and let everything out but unfortunately I don't think he fully got that. And in respect to Jackie that quote shows that Jackie was too negative about everything and himself instead of believing in himself. Michael just wanted his brother to do well but his negative attitude stopped him. That's what he was reffering to in my eyes.

PFFFFFFTTTTTT ...

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I mean clearly that is him on the tapes and it sounds like the Mike from the early 80s. U know what though? No family is perfect, and the Jackson's weren't either. It's a shame that these tapes are being released now when Michael can't stop them and when the family is going through so much. Really it's the last thing they need. (although I highly doubt the family is sitting around perusing News Of The World, so they probably will never see or hear this anyway, which is a good thing).

I'm sure they know tho that no matter how much complaining Michael did to some reporter or whatever, it was just growing pains at that time, him at the end stages of freeing himself from the Jacksons, and finally becoming his own person outside of the group and the beginnings of him as a superstar icon of music. That's all I hear in those tapes, nothing more. Besides these tapes were made more than 20 years ago, I'm sure whatever beef Michael had with his family that he expressed in these tapes was fixed and forgotten years ago. Things change, people change, opinions and feelings change.

Bringing some sense again into the thing, Heartbreak?
This is such a low attempt. And I agree with everyone here that pointed out how the article is trying to twist what isn't even negative, just realistic remarks about the family, in Michael's words.

The article is about some tapes where Michael supposedly says some nasty things about his family. But in the video that is posted on the site, however, he doesn't say almost any of the things that the article claims (....) Anyway, I really don't think it's that big of a deal even if it's true. I have brothers and we fight and I call them names, I think that every family has their differences, why wouldn't the Jacksons? Michael is a human being just like everyone else.

do re mi, nothing personal, but I think it is better not to repost the nasty article here... I know you were asked, but it just squeezed my insides again that's why I am protesting. Better not to take it out of the context that is audio - this way everyone can actually see how they try to twist it, me thinks...

Oooh, I thought it was very interesting to read. If possible, I like him even more now. Go tell 'em, Mike! However it is a bit cruel to publish these now for his family to read and realise this is what he thought of them.. even though the info is a bit outdated.
Notice how Rebbie isn't even mentioned and he didn't say anything negative about Janet..
The article is totally trying to make it into something it's not. Like when it said Publicly Jackson has always insisted that Katherine, 78, was "the closest person in his life, a great mother and provider." But on the secret tapes he said: "She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business." ---- Holy crap you're right! That's sooooo contradicting for him to not like her doing interviews and still call her a great mother. Tsk tsk Michael, we're on to you! :rolleyes:

100% agree.

wtf, MOAN WALK?

LOL

Geeeez

I have a feeling that these tapes should never have seen the light of day. I do not think Michael would have felt good about this. What do YOU think? Is this really worth discussing, or what?

Hey, another bit of proof that Michael was human. I don't have siblings, but I can imagine how they can be annoying sometimes. Alot of families are like that. Not really a big a deal. Hey, me and my parents fight alot. Dosen't mean I don't love them. I'm sure Michael still loved his family despite this.

Look to the right...they STILL have the video of him where he laughs in disgust and disbelief when someone asks him about the ridiculous allegations. The site actually claims it makes Michael look guilty and that it's nasty.

HOW stupid are they? Everyone that i showed this video to, said 'Right there you see a man, who just laughs because the questions are that ridiculous' his face there is like saying " Dude, what are you even saying, this is nonsense" .

News of the world idiots...that video totally DID NOT do what you so much hoped for, now go F yourself.

News of the world is run by morons.....oh wait, that's nothing new.

thats nothing more than speaking his own opinion behind closed doors

I cannot believe in this article in the NOTW they put all the pictures of the Jackson family with what Michael thought underneath.
For Randy they actually put a picture of Randy Jackson from American Idol... not Michael's brother... what great journalism!

Hey, another bit of proof that Michael was human. I don't have siblings, but I can imagine how they can be annoying sometimes. Alot of families are like that. Not really a big a deal. Hey, me and my parents fight alot. Dosen't mean I don't love them. I'm sure Michael still loved his family despite this.

Your right there! I have plenty of agrumenys with my family , but it doesnt i dont love them. All families get into fight from time 2 time = its human nature. But the thing is the media dont want 2 admit they properly go through that too cuz they are ashamed of it!

I cannot believe in this article in the NOTW they put all the pictures of the Jackson family with what Michael thought underneath.
For Randy they actually put a picture of Randy Jackson from American Idol... not Michael's brother... what great journalism!

i noticed that and burst out laughing...what great researchers they have

Listened to the tapes, found absolutely nothing wrong with what Michael said about his family. Some things are straight from Moonwalk... And Joe's abusive behaviour is not news either.

Back