Michael Jackson speaks about his family (Audio inside)

I applaud you..

this sensationalistic stuff will exist and the media will scramble to find whatever it can about Michael becuz they know there is high interest ....and noticeably
that high interest comes from "us" fans.............

So true...I listened to this today but in future I think we should either upload somewhere like youtube or ignore this BS altogether. To buy it is to feed it!

The only thing that's shocking is that they continue to call him that Freaking name instead of Jackson which is his real name. Other then that "they can eat crow!"

The Michael Jackson bashing by the media is so 1990's, Does anyone really care anymore? LMAO!

We don't want to feed the monster.

BTW, these are things that MJ has said before.

People can be evil! Just in case sometimes we forget, remember "people can be evil!!!!""

I applaud you..

this sensationalistic stuff will exist and the media will scramble to find whatever it can about Michael becuz they know there is high interest ....and noticeably
that high interest comes from "us" fans.............

100% right!!

I really wish MJ fans would understand this. I ´ll never click on anything tabloid trash related. I don´t support crap on a stick!
The fans always whine about the media and they forget that they are the ones who are feeding them with great ratings.

do re mi,

Thanks for posting. Michael has made those comments in his autobiography and a couple of other magazines. This is really nothing new at all. It's very mild. It's his opinion of his brothers and sisters. All of us have boneheads in our family. LOL

LOL, so the Jacksons are a regular family after all?? lol.. Hell my cousins and I all talk about each other but yet we still got love for one another.. My mom/dad talk about their sisters, brothers, neices, nephews, cousins, great aunts/uncles, 2nd cousins twice removed and yet she wld still defend them to any "outsider"...

However, to all the ppl on here that dog out his family members because they have said something about Michael (ex: Jermaine/LaToya), this proves that MJ is no different. Hell they all talk about each other..

The comment about Marlon imitating him on stage had me rofl, bcuz I always wondered why he did that.. Whatever move Mike did, Marlon did..

Only thing is that the media is going to take these tapes and run wild with them. Cuz we all know MJ can't do what regular ppl do, like TALK ABOUT PPL THAT GET ON OUR NERVES.

well I hope the person who sold these got their money's worth for selling out..... If this was for moonwalker, they've had these tapes for over 20 years.... I really don't understand this kind of greed and lust for money, its sickening......

And the media's spin on it is just beyond....and I'm done feeding the machine.
Not clicking on these websites any longer... this will keep going until they've squeezed every bit of money they can out of using MJ's name to sell papers, boost ratings, sell books, etc.... Done with this shit!!!

Last edited:
What he said about LaToya and Janet actually DID end up in Moonwalk, nothing new about that.

And I guess he also said good things about his siblings, but obviously the media would only pick the negative to make it sound like he "hated" them. But nothing he said is actually very bad. It's just what it is like in families: you have disagreements, you have differences. It's not even newsworthy IMO.

ON LA TOYA: "To me she is Mrs Nice and Nasty. I come in her room (and she says), 'You can't sit on her couch, sit on the bed or walk on the carpet', She wants to keep everything fresh.

"If you cough at the table she covers her plate. If you sneeze forget it, she's in another room. If you clear your throat, you can't do that while she is eating."

"And forget about going to the movies. She doesn't understand what I see in Star Wars, Close Encounters or Jaws."

wow this sounds just like me :eek:

oh, and I love what michael said about pepsi

Uh, what's the fuss about,

The only thing that would surprise me, is what he said about his mother.

All of the other stuff wasn't all that bad, Randy is stubborn and doesn't always listen, there's an interview from the 70s where they say that he's not always on time when they're rehearsing...

Marlon is 'the forgotten Jackson', people might have said he was ugly... he didn't say he thought he was ugly. And Marlon had a hard time, he did copy Mike some times, that's the thruth.

Jermaine is a womanizer, we all knew that, how many wives and children did he have already?

But I bet, if they have the full interview and he said some good things about his family too, they wouldn't even bother putting it online...

It's JACKSON, not that stupid name!!! :ranting
The media always makes a whole stupid story of whatever they want, and change things around because they don't care if they will hurt somebody!!! :ranting:

umm...but...like....he didnt say anything....negative.
??

lol...a series of blistering attacks. J's venom?? Pfft that's nothing. I say much worse things sometimes and I still love my family. :tease::tease:

the interview I find it really nice and sincere and not at all hurtfull or anything negative so far...
the media interpreted it ...as always!!!
...geezzz ..

Lol, oh please. They're family.

We all have issues with everyone in our family. If I started a rant on each one of my family members, there would be no end.

Just for once, I wish I could get out a magic wand and do a spell so that every journalist/paparazzi/tv show who hunted Michael down has his/her life completely exposed to the world, every single detail.

I bet we'd see a lot of freaks, weirdos, schizophrenics, and every other name they've called Michael :doh:

MJ didn't say anything like what they put in the article! If he said all those things were is the tape. Why have the tape say one thing the the article another? These people think we are stupid.

MJ didn't say anything like what they put in the article! If he said all those things were is the tape. Why have the tape say one thing the the article another? These people think we are stupid.

Exactly. This is why I hate the media.

They have a whole article about the things Michael supposedly said on tape and yet when you listen to the tapes themselves, he says nothing of the sort. They misinterpret everything he says. In the article they make him sound like he's seriously insulting Tito calling him "grease monkey" but when you listen to the tape all he's actually saying (in quite a nice way) is that Tito loves cars, and likes to rebuild them.

God no wonder Michael despised the press.

the interview I find it really nice and sincere and not at all hurtfull or anything negative so far...
the media interpreted it ...as always!!!
...geezzz ..

I totally agree.
It doesn't sound like they're making it out to be, he was talking about them but not in a mean way like they're trying to make it look.
Jeez.

sorry..but whatever the case is with Mj's family...there are a host of people who can imitate his speaking voice...and can fool a lot of people. and even if it is him(which i don't know cus the vid won't play for me, and probably because it knows i'm tired of the shit, and it's obliging me) i'm sure it amounts to nothing.

Last edited:
Back