Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DS video & TDCAU - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

thumb4.php

Does anyone know how this is going to be different comparing to 'normal' WII version of the game?

I've heard it comes with a sequined glove!

Hi The Wii version is dancing only.

The Xbox Kinect version is the only one that you can sing and dance at the same time hence there is no controller (your body is the controller) only a mic in your hand.

PS3 will have a dancing game using the PS move controller and a separate singing game ie a mic in your hand ie Singstar type of game.
thankyou very much for clearing that up for me,i cannot understand why they didn,t make a singing and dancing version for the wii,i mean the wii does have the capabilities to use a microphone,because my daughter has one for wii band hero,the only thing is like you said x box you use your body as the controller,where as the wii you have to hold the controller so you couldn,t sing and dance and hold a microphone at the same time,they could have made it like the ps3 with the seperate game for singing,
oh well i am happy anyway,

I've heard it comes with a sequined glove!

I don't know about other countries and their online stores, but from the place where that pic is taken from it comes with 'I love MJ' t-shirt.

I am on ubisoft right now and I do not see the free glove with pre order, has it been taken down? Is the glove not available for US orders?

Oh lordy, I'm gonna have a field day with this one... gotta have the intruction video as I am not a spring chick, (excuse my expression)lol but for MJ, I want it!!!:punk::wild:

You guys!!!!

I actually played the game at nycc this weekend and it's amazing

Michael had the biggest and loudest panel, u saw everyone from super mario, gumby, deadpool to the girls of k-on dancing on stage.

I got the poster and on day 1 of comicon I actually went dressed like michael lol.

This game will work you out !!! I did beat it and smooth criminal and they were sooo much fun. It's not the same as dance dance revolution because it's more focused on upper body movements, that's where the points are at.:D

thumb4.php

Does anyone know how this is going to be different comparing to 'normal' WII version of the game?

Videogame + T-shirt

the promo is pictured on the Spanish promo.

i can't wait is coming very soon

Michael had the biggest and loudest panel, u saw everyone from super mario, gumby, deadpool to the girls of k-on dancing on stage.

Do mean those charachters were in the game?

Do mean those charachters were in the game?

No

people attend Comic-con in costumes. For example see Wario character below dancing to the game

IMG_8330_carousel.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

Re: Good Morning America Previews the New Michael Jackson Video Game

it's all in november. i'm guessing the oprah interviews will be then, too, and those can't be conincidental. november is sweeps month..at least in america..

Re: Good Morning America Previews the New Michael Jackson Video Game

i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait

Wow, this game looks really awesome. The movements of his dancing and everything are spot on. I'm really excited by this!

When will there be a release date for the ps3?

No

people attend Comic-con in costumes. For example see Wario character below dancing to the game

IMG_8330_carousel.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

Oh ok

I seriously hope there's a hard mode with more accurate moves.I know all of MJ's dance routines and this game is really off.Maybe its just the Wii version and the PS3/Xbox will have the 100% accuracy

The Game is really really exciting also if is still a not *final* edition right now... and fun is contagious.... You'll enjoy yourself and with your friends (up to 4 people at the same time) but you'll be amazed by playing with Michael and the Rabbit on *Speed Demon*. FANTASTIC. :punk::punk:

Ele74

I seriously hope there's a hard mode with more accurate moves.I know all of MJ's dance routines and this game is really off.Maybe its just the Wii version and the PS3/Xbox will have the 100% accuracy

It's ubisoft so don't hold your breath. The problem is not in the tech. It's in the developers.

The Game is really really exciting also if is still a not *final* edition right now... and fun is contagious.... You'll enjoy yourself and with your friends (up to 4 people at the same time) but you'll be amazed by playing with Michael and the Rabbit on *Speed Demon*. FANTASTIC. :punk::punk:

Ele74

How do u kno about speed demon and the dancing rabbit being on the game??

-Dal

Back