Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' KINECT FOOTAGE - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

have they showed any advert for this on u.k tv yet?does anyone know who is from the uk.because i havn,t seen anything,the game is out on the 23rd i would have for they would have advertised it,

i am from the uk....HMV have started the promotion for it at all there stores...Pre order it there and u get another part of me as a bonus song....

The Way You Make Me Feel

Beat It

Another Part of Me

this game is looking cornier and cornier...

but im still gettin it..

of course..

-Dal

Been playing "just dance" and boy is it getting addicting...so looking forward to this even more!

Remember The Time one looks AWESOME!!!!

whats the streetwalker dance routine like ?

whats the release date for the u.k for wii?is it the 26th?

For the Dutchies out here; on November 24th there's a special release night in Fame, Amsterdam.
The store is going to be all Michael that night...food, drinks, everything, and you can try out the game or buy it.
Plus, the first 25 people get the game and a DVD box for free.

I can't waaaaait! :D

I just got a 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' full size poster from a friend of mine who works at a gamer store :punk: Love it!

Bump!!!! Game comes out next week!!!

I'd like to see "money".

Remember The Time one looks AWESOME!!!!

Yeahhhh
I NEED A WIiiiiii, those things are expensive here

Last edited:

Sooooo....we just got Kinect (it's awesome by the way, just make sure you've got lots of space where ever your 360 is set up)...and I am so psyched to get this game when it comes out!!

Sooooo....we just got Kinect (it's awesome by the way, just make sure you've got lots of space where ever your 360 is set up)...and I am so psyched to get this game when it comes out!!

:wild: :punk: We're getting a Kinect for Xmas! I can't wait!

:wild: :punk: We're getting a Kinect for Xmas! I can't wait!

Niiiiiiiiiccceee :D
Kinect Adventures, the game it comes with is awesome too!
Will the MJ game support Live? Meaning will we be able to have dance-off's with people online? THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

Niiiiiiiiiccceee :D
Kinect Adventures, the game it comes with is awesome too!
Will the MJ game support Live? Meaning will we be able to have dance-off's with people online? THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

....OMG...That would definitely ROCK! :punk:

Is the game for Xbox in a bundle with the Kinect?

Did anyone know there was a launch party last night in london? Strange none of the fans had a chance to win tickets or anything :S

I have mixed emotions on the track list. They get credit for making sure to include songs like Ghosts, Remember The Time, WBSS, and WDAN. Those are all tracks that fans love that either had memorable video routines or live performance ones. Who Is It was a nice little addition as well considering its strong following.

Some tracks...just don't add up to me. I personally could have done without Leave Me Alone...even though I enjoy the track. The same thing can be said for Money...how exactly did they make up a routine for that? Heal The World but no Man In The Mirror? I'm not sure how you can have one without the other quite honestly. And if they could only have one I would have thought MITM would've gotten the nod.

Streetwalker, and Sunset Rider? Odd. They receive credit for choosing tracks that aren't known outside of people like us, but I personally wouldn't have selected those.

How could the game not include Jam, Scream, You Rock My World? Jam is a song you can actually dance too (Military routine anyone?). They have 6 "duo" tracks but managed to not include Scream to that list? Wow. And I added YRMW because once again, Invincible is wrongfully ignored. I could have at least lived with Heartbreaker (an entire robotic routine).

I know it seems as though I am doing nothing but complaining but I am indeed looking forward to this...on the 360 at least...if they beef up the difficulty. And I would love for them to include dlc. It just appears as though they could not decide if they wanted to create a dance game or a sing along game...so they added both types of songs and the result was an overall decent selection...but still some questionable decisions.

I would have loved to have sat in on the selection process. I can only hope that dlc is in this game's future...thus they excluded some noteworthy tracks.

They definitely shouldve included YRMW.. I'm amazed that nothing was included from Invincible..

The only reason why I'm thinking they didn't include Scream is probably some legal reason with Janet/Virgin records or something.. I mean I could be wrong but that could make sense.. But that would have been awesome to play as either MJ or Janet! I'm sure if that was possible there would be tons of Janet fans buying it too!!

The whole legal thing with Janet is the only explanation I could come up with as well...but I would have thought there wouldn't have been any problems unless they wouldn't be able to use her likeness? Who really knows. They included "The Girl is Mine" which is listed as a duo. So...you would assume it's another MJ w/girl routine, but what about Paul M's role? Interesting. They somehow improvised with this track but not Scream.

Again, its possible that some gems are being held onto for dlc which, although I do not agree with that, it is the age that we live in. All music games come with dlc, so you would think that this would as well. That is where the possibilities are truly endless for this game, considering MJ's long spanned career.

im hopeing it will all be on the ps3 and xbox version....You know as extra tracks, as they are the bigger consoles!

Dangerous
You rock My world
Man in the mirror
Jam
Scream
Stranger in moscow

These could all be extra tracks for the daddy consoles!

Did it cost a Lott to look that good? Pixie dazzles at Jackson game launch in a £5K dress

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 6:12 PM on 19th November 2010

With her own fashion range for Lipsy, we are used to seeing Pixie Lott in cute high street designs.

But attending the launch of the new Michael Jackson: The Experience video game in London last night, the teen singer ditched her high street style for a very expensive Versace dress.

article-1331275-0C22F4A8000005DC-453_224x654.jpg

As one of the celebrity guests at last night's launch, Pixie went home with the sought-after Jackson game.

The game, which will be available on PSP, Nintendo Wii and DS, includes 27 songs from the late King of Pop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-game-launch-5K-dress.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I'm guessing this was at the premier yesterday

These guys did a great job

Back