Michael Jackson To Unleash World Premiere Experience At Billboard Music Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Message from Michael I will hold dear as he is Immortalized on the Billboard Awards tonight. I am very excited, happy and nervous all at the same time. But I have no doubt in my mind that this is something Michael dreamed of and wanted. To be Immortalized and to live on forever through his art and work. Im happy and proud he has chosen a team that will continue forward to carry on his legacy with dignity and ground breaking endeavors in order to fulfill his wishes.

To be Immortalized and to live on forever through HIS art and work, not Timbaland's. I hope they had the decency to use the original version of the song.

I wonder what era the hologram will be ? Maybe BAD to Dangerous era to represent the era the track is from. I don't just want to know because I want to know what it'll look like, but for the style of performance/dancing, because MJ changed his style of dancing with each era.
I hope it's from BAD/Dangerous era, like the style of JAM, the dancing in that was amazing.

If it's too good it will just fuel the nutters that think he's alive

My stomach is in knots and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep at all before the show (the broadcast will start at 3am in Finland). I'm excited and nervous, hopefull and concerned all at once. I just hope this "performance" can live up to the major hype. I'm trying not to expect too much but it sounds like we'll get to witness something rather spectacular!

Was planning to watch it on a stream first before it plays at 8 o'clock here, but then I remembered I have church to attend during that time, dang! And also means there's going to be traffic around the Strip so totally need to take an alternate way... If only I could drive straight into MGM GGA and attend the ceremony myself just for the MJ segment, lmao.

I believe/want it to be This Is It era, it would look current, I could see them going to far with the Dangerous era, they'll probably make his face completely white. By the way, this is only if it's done the same way as 2Pac's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G1XGH0aaes

^ They are promising that Its nothing like the Tupac experience. :huggy: We cannot compare It to that. It is brand new tech :woohoo: :wild:

U guys I'm really excited for this! There's going to be soooo much talk about this afterwards I have no doubt!

This is going to be the most watched video on YouTube tomorrow without a question! Everyone is going to get to their desks at work tmrw morning and sit on their computers and see this video and be so blown away they are going to feel the need to buy Xscape that he will get the #1 he deserves!!

Can't wait to see the reactions!

Last edited:
Hi Guys :hiya: it's going to be so cooooool !!!!!!!!! :bow::clapping::clap::woohoo:I can't wait :) , I just hope I can get a live stream :) ....enjoy it MJ Family :) xx

For those who have twitter, please tweet and make MJ trend tonight during the BBMAs.

A Message from Michael I will hold dear as he is Immortalized on the Billboard Awards tonight. I am very excited, happy and nervous all at the same time. But I have no doubt in my mind that this is something Michael dreamed of and wanted. To be Immortalized and to live on forever through his art and work. Im happy and proud he has chosen a team that will continue forward to carry on his legacy with dignity and ground breaking endeavors in order to fulfill his wishes.

"I am Forever " _ "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" ~ Michael Jackson

donzpk.jpg

I want to see that crowd stand up and ROAR for Michael .. I want them to show how much they love and miss him. and to honor how great he was and still is .. I want to see tears streaming down their faces . #MichaelMania I miss those days.
Yeah, it's not *his* work though. That's what bothers me. It will be Timbaland's STTR, which IMO is the worst new mix on the album. Did you read the liner notes? Michael's canon is complete and THAT is what should have been the basis for something like this. Not a production that uses his voice but, in the end, he had nothing to do with.

Even the 2Pac hologram, inferior though it might be to whatever will transpire tonight, was used with a song he released during his lifetime. Standpoints like yours, and the fact that you are part of this forum's staff -- and one of the more vocal staff members at that -- worry me. In what way does something like this really honor Michael's legacy? I strongly doubt that, had he ever released STTR, it would have been anywhere close to what Timbaland created... Yes, I am interested in seeing this "virtual MJ" but I'm apprehensive about how I will feel about it. XSCAPE is a step up from Michael, mainly due to the inclusion of the original demos, but it's not perfect and this "performance" worries me.

Timbalands STTR is the best mix on the album!
I looove the beat, and it works perfectly.

Yeah, it's not *his* work though. That's what bothers me. It will be Timbaland's STTR, which IMO is the worst new mix on the album. Did you read the liner notes? Michael's canon is complete and THAT is what should have been the basis for something like this. Not a production that uses his voice but, in the end, he had nothing to do with.

Even the 2Pac hologram, inferior though it might be to whatever will transpire tonight, was used with a song he released during his lifetime. Standpoints like yours, and the fact that you are part of this forum's staff -- and one of the more vocal staff members at that -- worry me. In what way does something like this really honor Michael's legacy? I strongly doubt that, had he ever released STTR, it would have been anywhere close to what Timbaland created... Yes, I am interested in seeing this "virtual MJ" but I'm apprehensive about how I will feel about it. XSCAPE is a step up from Michael, mainly due to the inclusion of the original demos, but it's not perfect and this "performance" worries me.

I think XSCAPE is definitely what Michael would have done. Listen to the tracks focused. You'll hear little sounds everywhere in the mixes, that's something only Michael did. This project was done with love and attention to 'Michael' details!

I do think that he is smiling down at us, because the whole world is talking about his art again. He will be immortalized tonight. And that's something he would support completely.

In the Bashir documentary he said: "I want to live forever'... And in an interview with Taborelli he said he wished that the whole world would appreciate and talk about his art in stead of his private life and plastic surgery.. Just to give quick examples.

Last edited:
I created a WORLD CLOCK to check the time for Billboard Awards in your Time Zone / city
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...Billboard+Awards+Show+&iso=20140518T20&p1=179

I hope this Live Stream that has been circulating works worldwide
http://www.watchbbma2014.com/

To Pass the time Billboard is streaming the Red Carpet Event statring at 6PM (in about 10 minutes)
http://www.billboardmusicawards.com/content/all-access/

"I am Forever " _ "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" ~ Michael Jackson

:hiya:
Thankyou so very much qbee xx :huggy: I appreciate it xx

Robin Leach ‏@Robin_Leach · 24m
The only buzz around MGM at #BBMAs is the #MichaelJackson surprise " Its going to be a killer" they say!

This is huge. Really will get some publicity for the album. Not long left now

only a few hours left until michael jackson's hologram takes the stage, i am so very excited right now.. it's gonna be incredible!

Robin Leach ‏@Robin_Leach · 4m
Florida George Line says the Michael Jackson segment will be epic television Jordin Sparks says she will cry again on seeing it for 2nd time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back