Michael Jackson with a book or reading a book

Khim

Proud Member
Just curious if there are many pictures with Michael reading a book or holding a book. If you have some pictures, please don't hesitate and post them here. Many thanks! ;)

14j5n4y.jpg

This one is my favorite! I'll try to find more..

Thank you all for the great pictures! I've seen a few before and some never! ;) I love the Encino pictures and the picture in his beach house.

heres a rare one i have of michael reading a book dont know if any of you guys have actually seen it tho

2dv4jro.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing this one! It's a lovely one! I have never seen this picture! Where is this picture taken?

I love these ones of him. I have them on my myspace in my who I'd like to meet section. He looks so beautiful and sweet in these pictures. Not to mention so cute! :wub: These are some of my favorite pictures of Michael. I think he looks so good here. Stunning. :heart:

Michael will you read me a bedtime story and then we can cuddle up in bed together :ph34r:

Erm...I mean I'm glad Michael was a big reader like me. He is perfection. :wub:

heres a rare one i have of michael reading a book dont know if any of you guys have actually seen it tho

2dv4jro.jpg

The book he is reading sounds very interesting. He always read interesting books. Books with a deeper meaning!

Back