MIchael.Mania

Omg, I cant believe this. Seventeen is no age to die... :no:

May you rest in peace Myriam.
My sincerest condolances go out the family.

I got chills reading that...and now I just feel sick and so so sad. My goodness. I spoke to her a couple of times through PM and you really cannot help but question whether there is something you could have done. I feel so sick.

Rest in peace, beautiful angel. I hope she is free with Michael and that he has taken good care of her.

This is so tragic. :cry:

She was from a neighboring country, not that far away from me. Oh my, it hurts so much that nobody could help you, girl. :cry:

My heartfelt sympathy to the family!

R.I.P. :angel:

I got chills reading that...and now I just feel sick and so so sad. My goodness. I spoke to her a couple of times through PM and you really cannot help but question whether there is something you could have done. I feel so sick.

Rest in peace, beautiful angel. I hope she is free with Michael and that he has taken good care of her.

This is so tragic. :cry:

Please, I hope no one here feels any guilt about this, or other losses we may have had. Your kind and supportive words were a beautiful reaching out. We can't possibly know what else is going on in someone's life, and ultimately suicide is a person's choice? We can just urge people to go to a grief counselor and be as supportive as we can in here.

This is so tragic. :cry: R.I.P :angel: OMG I remember her post I can’t believe this. I wish I could do something OMG.

Please, I hope no one here feels any guilt about this, or other losses we may have had. Your kind and supportive words were a beautiful reaching out. We can't possibly know what else is going on in someone's life, and ultimately suicide is a person's choice? We can just urge people to go to a grief counselor and be as supportive as we can in here.

Thankyou Victoria for your words, you really are amazing. This is just so sad you know? I really hope and pray Myriam is at peace now.

It is with great sadness that I received the following news. Myriam (aka MIchael.Mania ), who posted in the members support thread a while ago, has passed away :cry: She was 17 years old :cry: Her brother Joshua would like to thank everyone for their kind and supportive messages.

May she rest in peace. God bless her soul.

R.I.P. Myriam :angel:

I heard bout this on facebook..so sad :( :cry:

I just found this thread..I do remember her posts...Poor girl...RIP Myrium...I hope you finally met Michael....I hope you are finally at peace....I pray for relief for her family..I offer my condolences at this time....She was at 17 still just a kid...this is so heartbreaking.

OH MY ...did she commit suicide?!-------
it's true that she doesn't know me
but we all are one family--and we lost a family member
i feel really horrible...HORRIBLE
she was/IS so young!!
rest in peace , young angel
-----
i feel SO SORRY for her family
OMG i mean is it true?!

I'm so SORRY to hear of this tragic news. Rest in Peace michael.mania. My thoughts are with her family.

I am so sorry to have to post this here, but please everyone realize that the entire Support Forum really IS closing. Outside date is this coming Wednesday, but it could be as soon as Monday. Some posters here are organizing a Facebook page, for comfort and support. The FB will not be MJJC affiliated, but would be a way for those who choose to, to continue conversations. If anyone here has expertise setting up FB, please assist with this. The thread is here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81534

Please do this asap if you want to continue to offer support in a group/conversation setting.

love,

Vic

i am pertrified... speechless...cant stop crying.....Rest in peace little Miryam..i know your pain..i have been there...i didn't go coz i can't cause pain to others but everyday i wish i can go....Maryiam, maybe you can hear us now..i am sorry you felt lonely, i am sorry we couldnt help..my heart is ripping apart...may you be smiling now in heaven next to Michael...

I wish i have known her personally
and have been with her when she felt so devastating,
I wish i could made her feel better...

this is so heart-breaking ....

oh god, only 17 ...

it's so painful to think, she was so desperate...

please god, take care of her ... give her the peace she asked for....

:(

Back