Michael on the cover of JET magazine - out on 12/17 (scans on pag. 12)

Re: Jet MJ issue will be out on Dec. 17

anyone knows if we will be able to order it somehow? and how much it may cost?

Last edited:

anyone knows if we will be able to order it somehow? and how much it may cost?

Magic I think you can order it throught the ebony-jet website. ;) Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Magic I think you can order it throught the ebony-jet website. ;) Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I see where to subsribe to the magazine but it's for one year lol I can't find ordering magazine :(

I just get the info from our book importer, who has got a latest info from the publisher.
Jet MJ issue will publish on 17/12/07

and we are waiting for more detail from them
stay tuned.

Ooooooooh :p

So today's question is.... who want's to buy L.J a Christmas present? ^_^

There is word going around that there might be a press release regarding the "breaking news" and/or about the cover issue with Michael on it. Got this from damien in MJNO:

press release regarding MJ being in Jet is due this coming Wednesday/Thursday.

well i contacted asking if we can have a clue as to their breaking news and they told me a press release was being put together for it. they will be issuing it to me on wed/thurs. im sure it will be issued pubically too. if not, ill post here as soon as i get it

There is a website to look out for this press release if it does happen:

http://www.johnsonpublishing.com/assembled/press.html

Re: Possible Press Release about Special Jet Mag (out on 12/17)

Ooooo! Drama. I wonder what it is. Thank you Dorothy.

Dang. Now how am I supposed to study?:huh:

There is word going around that there might be a press release regarding the "breaking news" and/or about the cover issue with Michael on it. Got this from damien in MJNO:

There is a website to look out for this press release if it does happen:

http://www.johnsonpublishing.com/assembled/press.html

I can't wait to see the press release (if any) because I start imagining what it will be about...

Thank you for the update.

Would this be "a first"? I mean press releases and breaking news over a magazine?!
Hahaha! That's great. MJ know he can get it poppin'! Lol! :D

FYI: Jet costs $1.75 U.S and $2.50 Canada.
Don't know if it'll be different for ordering online and such but it shouldn't.

Given the fact that JET will be available, at the very latest, this coming Tuesday, it seems a bit weird that they'd put out a press statement 1-2 days after this issue has been released. But we'll see.

Last edited:

Given the fact that JET will be available, at the very latest, this coming Tuesday, it seems a bit weird that they'd put out a press statement 1-2 days after this issue has been released. But we'll see.

This tuesday is the 11th. The thread says it will be out on the 17th. Is it really the Dec. 17th issue and will be available a week ahead as mags often are?

This tuesday is the 11th. The thread says it will be out on the 17th. Is it really the Dec. 17th issue and will be available a week ahead as mags often are?
I've called a few places and was told that the December 10th issue is currently out, with the new (December 17th) issue being released Monday but it might not hit shelves until this Tuesday.

Edit: Maybe I've gotten confused. If the issue with MJ is in the December 24th dated magazine, then yes it won't be out until December 17th. I was under the impression that it would be in the December 17th issue, out tomorrow. I'm not really sure which it is.

We should know by tomorrow for sure.

Last edited:

I've called a few places and was told that the December 10th issue is currently out, with the new (December 17th) issue being released Monday but it might not hit shelves until this Tuesday.
Wow. So I wonder what is up if anything. At this point we can only wait.

Okay... saw your update. Still can only wait.:lol:

Last edited:

Damn it, I could'nt tell when was the last time I've seen Jet on any newstands out here!

Damn it, I could'nt tell when was the last time I've seen Jet on any newstands out here!
Yeah. That is another issue. I got my Ebony in Chicago. It seems beer town USA (Milwaukee) Borders is too elite to carry it and it probably won't have Jet either.:rolleyes:

in Jet there will be other pictures?

I cant wait for the pics.. :)

I'll just look at the pics online, lol.

I can't wait!The guys from Ebony said that in this issue of JET Magazine there might be some breaking news.I'm very curious to see what is it all about.I really hope it's not just about Thriller 25 anniversary.

This is the issue that went on sale today, next issue on 17th December...

jetCover.jpg

This is the issue that went on sale today, next issue on 17th December...

jetCover.jpg

And maybe less time than that before we get some news if they are talking about a press release as early as Tues, Wed. or Thurs. this week.

Maybe they are going to tape a single on the inside back cover. :wild:

Hey. A girl can dream. Whatever happens I have no doubt in Michael's ability to surprise me.

I can't wait!The guys from Ebony said that in this issue of JET Magazine there might be some breaking news.I'm very curious to see what is it all about.I really hope it's not just about Thriller 25 anniversary.

I am curious as well. I think I have an idea, but with Michael who can ever be 100% sure of anything until he releases a statement about anything.

And maybe less time than that before we get some news if they are talking about a press release as early as Tues, Wed. or Thurs. this week.

Maybe they are going to tape a single on the inside back cover. :wild:

Hey. A girl can dream. Whatever happens I have no doubt in Michael's ability to surprise me.

You're dreaming big there. HA HA! But yeah, some sort of promo would rock, and that would be a great idea to release your first single as a give a way, like Prince did. I think he gave the entire album away though. Anyway, Michael could gather the top music mags and maybe do a world wide release that way.

-D

I am curious as well. I think I have an idea, but with Michael who can ever be 100% sure of anything until he releases a statement about anything.

You're dreaming big there. HA HA! But yeah, some sort of promo would rock, and that would be a great idea to release your first single as a give a way, like Prince did. I think he gave the entire album away though. Anyway, Michael could gather the top music mags and maybe do a world wide release that way.

-D

Yep, on both counts. I am dreaming big and he could do something like that. lol You are right that my statement was only part in jest.

Hey D, check out the silly question thread while you are here.

Last edited:

COVER:

Just received this email:

Michael Jackson on JET Magazine Cover - Exclusive Preview!

MJJMAGAZINE exclusively present Michael Jackson on JET Magazine Cover. According to Johnson Publishing this is a combined issue for 2 weeks and the last of this year. With REMIX CD set for release the THRILLER returns.

Source: MJJMAGAZINE.COM - JET/JOHNSON PUBLISHING

JET_cover.jpg

Source: smooth-c, MJNO

Okay. I am calming down. :lol: :lol:

I faked myself out 2x. I read 'with remix cd' and almost had a heart attack. I managed to read it again and see the last part 'ready for release'. Then I read the rest of the cover, spotted the 'with remix cd' again and went through the heart attack all over again. lol lol.

Anyway thanks for the posting. I'll send you my hospital bill.

Last edited:

Okay. I am calming down. :lol: :lol:

I faked myself out 2x. I read 'with remix cd' and almost had a heart attack. I managed to read it again and see the last part 'ready for release'. Then I read the rest of the cover, spotted the 'with remix cd' again and went through the heart attack all over again. lol lol.

Anyway thanks for the posting. I'll send you my hospital bill.

:lol::lol::lol: You made me laugh! Thx for that!
I thougt it for a moment too, but you said it funny!

Love,
Quiz

I must say,i really like the picture!Michael looks amazing! :D

Back