Michael on the cover of JET magazine - out on 12/17 (scans on pag. 12)

Re: Possible Press Release about Special Jet Mag (out on 12/17)

I hope there would be some new unreleased photos inside.

Michael Jackson on JET Magazine Cover. According to Johnson Publishing this is a combined issue for 2 weeks and the last of this year. With REMIX CD set for release the THRILLER returns.

JET Magazine is available for Pre-Orders at www.mjjshop. com - The Michael Jackson Worldwide Shop!
JET_cover.jpg

http://www.mjeurope.eu/forums/index.php?showtopic=9261

Re: Jet MJ issue will be out on Dec. 17

he looks great on this mag cover

jet.jpg
[/quote]

New MJ Jet Magazine Cover Picture

Thanks to Beautiful Essence from the KOP;)
(Sorry, if already posted)

JET_cover.jpg

Re: New MJ Jet Magazine Cover Picture

Beautiful, Beautiful. Am speechless.

Re: New MJ Jet Magazine Cover Picture

THANK YA.. LOVE IT of course.. lol!

Re: Jet MJ issue will be out on Dec. 17

So his issue will run for two weeks instead of one and will close out the year.

Cool!

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

The end of 2007 is seeing a lead-in to an exciting beginning of 2008.

People are gonna have MJ on the brain come the new year!

Great move! This is so exciting!!

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

Stateofshock, where did that siggy of yours come from? :blink:

It's the first time I see it :woohoo:

It's the first time I see it :woohoo:
I've seen it but don't remember where. I think it is from when they released some preview photos for Jet. I don't know how I forgot about it. It is one of the best and they are all great. Wow.

Wow that jet frontpage looks great.

Hope they will sell it the same way they sold ebony. It took looong time to recieve, BUT it was worth the wait!!

It's from Ebony's magazine :)
Is it. I knew I saw it somewhere. Dang. I lent my magaize to a teacher so he could use the genone mapping article for his class. I want it back now. I miss it. :boohoo

I so LOVE that cover!!!! its my favorite shot from the Ebony photo shoot!

It's the first time I see it

:D ain't it great?

:lol:

It's from Ebony's magazine :smile:
:yes:

Yep grabbed it from MJNO when they were giving the blow by blow on the Ebony pics..

In this one I knew he must be saying,

"girl :mad:getcho butt over here right now"

so since I can't just run to him like I'd like, I decided to use it as a siggy :)

look at it again...you'll notice that's what he's saying :yes:

:lol: seriously I'm glad u like it

Last edited:

Wow, we get this magazine at our home. If my aunt sees anything in their about Michael, she gives it to me right away.

Wow, we get this magazine at our home. If my aunt sees anything in their about Michael, she gives it to me right away.
aww that is so sweet of her :wub:

i love aunties like that :D

Last edited:

It's from Ebony's magazine

Oh, I found it :lol: It was on page 4, among the smaller images :lol:

I knew it had to be from Ebony, the style is unique :D But I couldn't recall seeing it among the big ones :doh: :lol:

StateofSHOCK said:
:D ain't it great

Yep grabbed it from MJNO when they were giving the blow by blow on the Ebony pics..

In this one I knew he must be saying,

"girl :mad:getcho butt over here right now"

so since I can't just run to him like I'd like, I decided to use it as a siggy

look at it again...you'll notice that's what he's saying

:lol: seriously I'm glad u like it

:lol: Thanks :p I had it, but somehow, it had slipped my memory :doh: :lol:

let us all hope that what he's wearing on the cover stayed at the shoot and didn't make its way out the door like some of the other clothes we all know he took.....cute on the cover but i dunno how a gold snakeskin top will work on robertson ave.

no the hell it won't. it barely works on the cover of the mag! lol

Michael looks so good on that cover ... make ya wanna hurt somebody - ouch! umph. hurts SO good

no the hell it won't. it barely works on the cover of the mag! lol

Shhhh.....the suit of which we are NOT to mention ever again.

-D

COVER:

Just received this email:

Michael Jackson on JET Magazine Cover - Exclusive Preview!

MJJMAGAZINE exclusively present Michael Jackson on JET Magazine Cover. According to Johnson Publishing this is a combined issue for 2 weeks and the last of this year. With REMIX CD set for release the THRILLER returns.

Source: MJJMAGAZINE.COM - JET/JOHNSON PUBLISHING

JET_cover.jpg

Source: smooth-c, MJNO

I am so happy that this is the cover. :D

I went to the same store where I got my Ebony magazine and the Jet issue is not on stock yet. I went to Walmart today and I only seen the issue with Will Smith and his daughter on the cover. So, I will checleither on Friday or early next week.

The oxford suit?

:ninja: :lol:

The suit that comes in several different colors, batteries not included????

WHATS WRONG WITH IT???? :lol:

Last edited:
Back